For My Research on Gravity for Power Plant, Thanks to members of sciforums

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by SISGroup, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Thank you so much to members of this forum for the disscusion of my undergraduate thesis in the previous theads. And I am very sory because of my english was too bad to joint in this forum.

I am glad that I had finished my thesis. I had ceated a model of power plant from gravitational force, base on the pendulum swing without against the law of conservation of energy.

I am sory if in my previous threads, I only explain in the point of view of "quantum science". My lecturer told me to explain my model with Newtonian, and then I learn how to make a simple explanation in Newton's law.

As we know that the formula of kynetic energy is consist of three dimensions, that are mass, distance dan time. This kynetic energy do not consider the direction of energy. But we can see, in billiard ball, that different angle of collision will change the collision coeficient of momentum equation. The change will impact on the amount of energy of each ball after the collision. This billiard ball phenomenon is the evidence that we can consider the direction of kynetic energy.

So, why a model that based on pendulum swing, can produce energy from the gravity? It because te direction of kynetic energy had been directed to certain paths, so that each kynetical energy can become a variable of a dynamic equation of energy.

I think, this is the simplest way to explain the conservation of energy of my model.

I will do my best to answer any questions in this forum. But, pardon me if my english is not good.

If you want a good answer, you may contact Mechanical Engineering Diponegoro University, by fax or phone at +62-024-7460059, attn to: Dr Toni Prahasto (my lecturer, he is an expert of geometric modelling, graduate from University of Waterloo, I am sure his english is good enough to explain to you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

And my name is Alifadian Yuhaniz (some of sciforums's member were confused

by my gender, don't be confused anymore, I am a male

).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

You are correct. Your english is quite bad. However, we will deal with this. Because you are going through the proper channels for scientific papers (ie the University), I'd like to read this paper. Post your paper online. We can read it, rather than calling your professor.

-AntonK

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.