Fight terrorism, not fight islam, terrorism have no relegion

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Shadow1, Apr 10, 2010.

1. soullust Registered Senior Member

nope the USA did nothing but piss alot of people off,

But as for me as a Canadian, yes i trust them, why shouldn't i half my family were born there, and you guys as aggressive as you are fight for the same things my country believes in, hence you are from the west.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. soullust Registered Senior Member

um, 9 years of university, 5 years of military service, ( which might i add, was spent over seas doing peace keeping, and i was a pilot flying cf-18 super hornets during desert storm)..my father died in Korea, my grand father died in ww2, and my brother just died last year in Afghanistan, i have been all over the world, seen allot of places, and again if your not from the west or affiliated with the west, your not worth my trust. i mean any people who send children straped in bombs, to attack you are cowards, and unfortunately people like that come from the Islams, and there idealistic nonsense that a god would want you to kill others..fuck that i will never trust people out of there, at least not untill some decent people from there say no and push the creeps out, but then again i guess they like haveing a steady supply of opium poppies from the terrorists, . thats just a few examples.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

So are you saying that on first glance or first meeting you wouldn't trust them? As in if you lets say got to know them and they turned out alright would you still distrust them?

Or do you just not trust them no matter what they do?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

educate your self you...whatever
    and i respect why you hate us, but, eww, educate your self... u...

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

don't take him seriously, he's bluffing, he's saying that we're sending our children to bomb them selves and etc... he's another anti-islam, and anti-arab person, just like a sandy, a mind full of cr*p,

9. soullust Registered Senior Member

nope, how could i, my brother died last year by a twelve year old girl strapped in TNT.

and from what was said, she chanted in the name of Islam, and in the name of god. and came up from behind. before they could do anything, i mean solders in Afghanistan are now ordered to warn children women who ever to stop if they are coming to wards them, if they don't they are ordered to shoot.

that was stated to me by my Buddy down the road who is a friend of mine and who was there with my brother, at the time, he is in a wheel chair now because of that.

10. soullust Registered Senior Member

Nope not anti at all, it is not there fault there fucking brain washed from birth, to hate the west and everything it stands for, and believe that there god told them it was the right thing to kill people if they do not follow there beliefs, damn, the people over there are so backward that most countries still treat women as slaves and servants instead of =, and as far as i am concerned, it is a good thing the Islamic countries have oil, because if they didn't we would probally let them all kill them selves in the name of god. or they would have got cocky and tried that nonsense of originating 9/11, and multiple terrorist attacks on all of our western countries, and you would have been turned into a Glass parking lot.be gratefully the middle east has oil, because if they keep producing terrorists and shooting there mouth off and hurting our people like they are, you will see what happens to them countries when my generation takes power, enough is enough, either ya ll grow up and stop, the bull shit, or eventually a real western power who is less sympathetic will have enough and the middle east will be a waste land.

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ok, first, you don't know how we are, second, i respect why you hate them, but those countires that are in war, are in war! that means, all bad things, that we all hate, we all hate wars, didnt you overreacted to say that the middle eastern countries are producing terrorists? do you call those terrorists, ordinary people, or ordinary muslims, or do you think that they are applying islam by killing their children and treating women badly? also, i'm from tunisia, we don't have oil, we have the highest human developement, life quality, education level in the hall arab world and africa, and we have a lot of organisation calling for the ecaulity between men and women, very budy here is free to choose his relegion, men and women are ecaul, women work in all domains just like men, etc etc... when you really know them, and know us, you will really find them very different, about the middle eastern, yes they have some craizy thoghts just as any other person, but they are terrorists, and the ordinary people are not terrorists, and those terrorists are not doing what they are doing to islam, they are sick people, addicted to kill, and using islam as a reason for their actions! but they are sick people, with no lifes, i know, but the ordinary people are not like that, also, do you think that terrorists just felled in love with u.s.a? if the u.s.a didnt cause any war in the middle east, maybe they wouldnt be attacking u.s., as you know, they existed because of wars and corruption during wars, then they became like a terrorist organisation, what if war didnt even happen there, do you think we love them??? loving them for destroyingthe image of islam? for making people think that we are terrorists? making people hating us? do you think we love them? also, don't call those who fight israeil in palastine terrorists, cause israeil is who invaded them, they wan't give them welcoming cars, effcorse they'll fight them, anyway, you need to look at colours, do you think ordinary muslims, are like that, or shall i say the real muslims, cause those terrorists are not really muslims, they a bunch of sick people, now about the inecaulity between women and men there, you can't blame them for that more than you blame their politicians... don't look at us like that, so that i know what do you think, tell me everything you know about us, and everything you think about us, both middle east, and the maghreb(tunisia+algeria+moroco+libya+muritania)

i understand why you hate us, and i respect that, it's the same reason why we hate israeil, they are killing palastinians, palastinians both christians and muslims are arabs, also we are, some people in this forums ask me why you hate israeil, you're not from there, true,i'm not from there, not even close, but from tunisia, and we are also arabs, christians and muslims, so the palastinians, i think you understand how i feel when it comes about israeil, right? i don't mean to hate who have been born there and left the country cause he think that that country is illegal and killing thousands of women and children.

you meant by the terrorists and those who don't have ecaulity the oil rich arab countries right? the unecaulity, yes i agree, but terrorists, no no no, that's over reacting, ok, i'm an arab, and i'm a muslim, so, how are you going to react now?

12. soullust Registered Senior Member

dude i don't hate you, and if i did i would not be in here debating, but in all reality, most of the problems are originating from there. and the only people who can fix that problem is the people from there, you seem like a good guy, and i am sure there are more of you there, i was there b4, i know there is.

and i said the same thing, to them i dictate the bad, things to them. but because more Islams are not making these problems go away, how can you expect any one from the west to truly trust you.

, your one of the Muslim nations that have ties and history with the west, i did exempt them from my comments, but you guys are the ones who have to fix the mess, because i don't expect Muslims to trust us here in the west neither, after the interfering we did in there lands. (But as bad as we were, we never went to the extremes of the few from there). So for the Muslim community to earn my trust, fix the problems that exist in your own back yard.

my heritage, which is a mut i am quarter dutch, Scottish,native American,and British, and a current citizen of Canada and the USA, all hem nations have things in the past that were wrong and un called for, Black slavery as an example, we had to fix that on our own, the good people took down the bad, earning us the respect and the trust of even the black people (sure there are exceptions). we did it on our own because we had to, just as all of you have to fix your future historically crisis now, till then i am sorry bro but not many people from the west will truly trust you. just like not many Africans trusted us at one point.

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

as for my country, everything is fixed, also heading into a united maghreb

14. soullust Registered Senior Member

your country yes, you're people no, if your Islamic, then fix the mess these Islamic, people are doing.

there making you all look bad and if your Islamic, and truly have faith in this belief, then how can you watch other Muslims use your faith (religion) as an excuse to cause terror.

id like to see if a so called rogue regime tried to use Christianity as an excuse to kill others, would go..

the Vatican would be up in outrage, and do what ever they could to stop this as would all countries with strong ties to Christianity.

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

those terrorists, that's why we call them terrorists, and extremists, etc...

people here, yes, why you think no? i can be an example... and what do you mean exactly, can you explain?