Fight terrorism, not fight islam, terrorism have no relegion

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Shadow1, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

well, doesnt care what's his relegion? and he readed quran at his first day at the white house, as celebrating, or something, anyway, christian or muslim, and...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

uuuh...

anyway, i always say michale stay awya, only at those kind of topics, cause you only start proganada, and make people fight, and etc... that's why i ask you not to discuss at my topics of this kind, if it is about science, or other things not related to islam, or relegion in general, anyway... you're always welcomed, but not in this kind of topics, sorry,

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kororoti Registered Senior Member

Why do you hate Israel? They displaced a bunch of Palestinians. Is that the whole reason? Unless you yourself are a Palestinian, I don't get it. How is that any worse than the rest of the stuff that's happened in the Middle East region?

I think a lot of ignorant Americans really thought we'd be doing Iraq a favor. Reconstruction worked out really well for Germany and Japan, and everyone thought it would be the same for Iraq, but the Iraqi culture couldn't handle the insult of being overrun by a foreign power.

So they get to keep their pride, but their children will go hungry because their pride mattered more to them than giving their children food.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are using the fact that small donations do not need to be reported to arrive at a false conclusion. It's absurd, like almost everything you say.

8. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

He read the Quran on the first day at the white house? Why do I find that hard to believe.

1. Nobody would have been there to record that.
    2. Obama is Christian not Muslim
    3. What proof is there?

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Shadow, first off, don't tell other people what to do. Compared to the rest of us you are still a newcomer to this forum. You do not have any right whatsoever to tell Michael what to do or what not to do.

Second, 90% of all you ever post is propoganda. It is literally pure propaganda because it does not even attempt to convey realism.

10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Than I would have just earned myself a farm. Sandy, I am sixteen and I know as a fact I know more about the world around me than you ever did. Christianity is just another religion, it doesnt have some superiority over other religions. actually it is inferior to other religions considering the blood that was spilled in it's name.

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

And? Again, how is this relevant to anything?

12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I would but it would be less accurate. The vast majority of people who fund terror organizations via donation are Muslim. That is a simple truth.

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

well, ok

but, what threats do you mean proganda? i mean, what's proganada in your definition? a topic about something about arabs, or muslims, do you mean like that topic about an arab space program, or space tourism is more specific, anyway,

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

well, cause i'm a muslim, also an arab, and also they are, and also you'll find many others christians arabs and non-arabs, are with palastinain cause, and who invaded palastine? who killed them, steal their lands, etc... use phosphore, kill children and women, i can give you links, of american reporters saying so, videos, anyway, let's don't talk about this,

well, it's their problem, leave them at their problem..

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Arabs invaded Palestine.

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

whut? when was that??? israelians are not arabs, they are from different nationalities, from around the world, went to that land that they invaded

18. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

History seems to be also something people like to interpret in various ways just like some religious would do with their holy scripts.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

See, this is where it's obvious your personal religious affiliation is clouding your judgment. You're Muslim and you don't want to recognize that aspects of your religion lead to political conflict.

There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the Philippines.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the Thailand.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the India.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the China.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the Cypress.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the Europe.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the France.
    There's "political" issues with Muslims living in the England.

etc... etc.... etc.....

not to mention all of the "political" issues Muslims have living in Islamic countries with different sects within Islam. Then we can talk about

The "political" issues with Shia Muslims living in Sunni dominated KSA, Jorden, Syria, Iraq (pre-war), etc... etc... etc... .

The "political" issues with Ahmadiyya Muslims living in Pakistan, Iraq, Indonesia etc.... etc.... etc....

The "political" issues with Sunni Muslims living in Shia Iran, etc... etc... etc...

The "political" issues with Zoroastrian and Christians and Jews etc... living in Muslim countries etc... etc... etc...

We could on and on but, why bother?

The Perfect Book, The Last Prophet - these are the meme's that lead to the "political" issues facing Muslims living in a multicultural world where there's other religious books and different more recent prophets. If Muslim's can't get over the fact that the Qur'an isn't Perfect and there are other Prophets and different Gods, well, expect that there will be "political" issues for decades to come.

20. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

You're kidding right?

You don't think that firebombing or leaving bombs at abortion clinics are acts of terrorism?

I suppose Army of God shouldn't be considered a domestic terrorist organization?

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

You did say something about hating Israel? That's a topic that could make Jews or Israelis feel uneasy. But, if they should come here, they'll have to deal with their unease.

22. kororoti Registered Senior Member

Sandy, the day Muslim Americans have no right to participate in the election process is the day we repeal the first amendment entirely. They are probably afraid of being discriminated against, and lumped into a group with the violent terrorists who blew up the WTC, so they will give their vote to whichever leader appears to be willing to uphold their rights.

It's exactly like after the Reichstag fire. Radical jews were blamed for the incident and that became a justification to hate all jews. It makes no difference whether the Reichstag fire was staged or real. Similarly, whether 911 was real or not (and I doubt it was staged), a lot of people think of it as a reason to hate all muslims.

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

well you can always tell me.