Fight terrorism, not fight islam, terrorism have no relegion

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Shadow1, Apr 10, 2010.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

where does the BS come from....fox? Palin?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

that's because Islamic peace loving peoples think that Obama is bringing the US into international relations in such a way that he isn't making everyone worship the US like bush and Mcpalin. They like him better, what's wrong with that?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

How about your guesses absolutely suck sandy, don't ever go to Vegas because you'd lose money in bets faster than Nixon lost the presidency.
    That is around 1700 to 1800 christian related hate crimes in 2007 alone.

So for 9 years that is more than 16,000 christian hate crimes.

Surprise surprise, Sandy shows us how much propoganda she is full of.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

What part of "foreign" do you not understand? And Muslims think no such thing. They still hate us. They do think he is one of them, though.

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

9. Gypsi Registered Senior Member

10. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

And How do you know those things?

Have you ever been with foreign Muslims?

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Open your bigoted eyes sandy, this forum alone is filled with peaceful muslim people.
    Why do you think he's Muslim, because he's black? His name is Obama? He's christian.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

hahaha.... if nations that are presently Muslim do eventually become prosperous then they'll naturally become secular. I know this because I've watched many of my Muslim friend grow into adults who are "agnostic" and more than likely their kids will be atheists along with more and more people of the next generation.

This is the funny thing about fundamentalist religions. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. So, in that vein I understand where the admin is leaning. That said, as long as there is energy in the ME expect there to be big powers (China, Russia, USA ... maybe even Europe?) picking favorites and battling it out. Decreasing security and increasing adherence to Islam.

That is the job of religion after all :shrug:

13. sandy Banned Banned

Those Muslims helped him get elected.

Oh, you must mean S.A.M.?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think he's Muslim because he said "my Muslim faith". NO Christian would EVER say that. Not ever. He coddles Muslims. Says he will side with Muslims if it was ever us vs. them. Sat under (former?) Muslim Jeremiah Wright for 20 years of violent/hateful "preaching". Hangs with Farahkhan and other big Muslims. Bowed to Abdullah like a Christian would to God. Was born a Muslim to a Muslim father. Attended madrassa as a registered Muslim. Was raised Muslim. Attended mosque as a child. Still does. His grandmother says he is. His whole family is. Has put fellow Muslims in his cabinet. He has been praised and endorsed by Hamas. He hates Israel and is fcking up our relations with them. He has praised and endorsed Nation of Islam President Malcom X. .Told the LA Times he wasn’t a “practicing Muslim.” Why didn’t he just say he wasn’t a “Muslim”? There are plenty more reasons. I would bet the farm he is Muslim.

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hmm, i guess they are not muslims, and have nothing to do with relegion
    i bet others in this discussion will say i's all because of islam,
    lol

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

at last, you understand it all

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahahahah,
    do you want a list?

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

okay... now you i'm starting to ignore your posts in here

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ok, i hate it when you say, islam do, islam fund, say, people, arab people, middle-eastern people, etc...

19. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

20. superstring01 Moderator

Sandy, that's an ad hominem statement and doesn't apply to all muslims.

~String

21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

friendly advice, don't waste your time on trying to prove the contrary to her,

22. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

exactly

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i don't hate you, we don't hate you, we hate israeil!

but if you're talking about palastine and iraq, they sure do hate you, what do you wait from them, you invaded them, and helped israeil to invade them, you think u.s.a. is heaven, and muslim contries is hell, but in fact, it's all the same, we're all people, we all think the same, etc... eer heard of something like, human race?

oh, i invited you to add you at my contat list, oh, can you join to my two new groups? you'll see them at my profile, tunisia, and sit & relax,

if you want to effcorse