Femininity and schitzophrenia

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Xev, Feb 22, 2004.

1. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

Back to the original thread.....

Xev:
    Without a doubt! Wow, I'm sorry I ever figured you a feminist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Gendanken: I have no time for your nonsense; you are an unqualified idiot.

Wanderer: You chest beating pseudointellectual, you are not a project for two reasons:
    1. You cannot shock me, and therefore cannot intrigue. You have said nothing diffferent from the other crap you spew at the different forums you frequent or used to frequent. Most of your nonsense are copy and paste. You react to criticism or challenges the very same way your react to yourself-- you deny. When you look into the mirror everyday and ask the question, you refuse the reponse or the image projected. 40+ years and you are still a denying immature little psedudointellectual? I need more than another nitwit.

2. I have a thesis to finish; I have less and less time to fuck around here.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Wanderer, are you REALLY a midget?

I saw this midget today on jerry springer who's big fat wife would punish him by putting him up on the refridgerator where he couldn't get down and leaving him there for hours.

... yep... only on springer huh?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WANDERER Banned Banned

thefountainhed

You know what’s shocking?
    The way you can maintain your arrogance and perception of self-importance while not being able to provide one representation of it.

True, I did repost most of my stuff here, so?
    New Forum, new beginnings.
    I didn’t know you participated there, chimp. But I don’t only post for you.
    Copy and paste myself? So I’m plagiarizing me, is what you are saying?

The thing about that statement is it comes from someone that hasn’t done even that.
    Your only participation here: a bitter and inane commentary on what others say and a constant innuendo, with no proof, that you can do better.
    You appear, or rather appeared, everywhere, in every thread, vomiting short bursts of stupidity, like a good little horse-fly and pretending you can surpass, if only you really wanted to.
    But the loss of spookz was a terrible blow to you. You 'spookz' stick together and come in swarms like all flies.

That's 50+
    Nice attempt at using psychology to get under my skin.
    I know all the angles fountainofshit.

What you need is a masta to work for.
    And:
    Define "mature".
    What do we mean by being "mature"?
    Define "intellectual".
    Tell me what makes one be worthy of the label.
    Let's see the inner mind in you. Let's see if you can think for yourself.

There you are again insinuating that you think.
    Did you notice how you danced for me, moron?
    You want us to know that you do write ‘stuff’, you’re just too large to post it and let it be evaluated here.
    Kind of like that crack about Chinese spirit in my ‘Beware of Greeks’ thread.
    All talk. A couch-potato commenting on a fighters style and grace; a Sunday-night coach knowing the right plays from the comfort of his living room sofa.
    The thing about your kind that I've noticed is that you're all about the 'gansta' image and nothing more. A culture built on the pride of surviving slavery. Not surpassing it, surviving it; not escaping it, tolerating it.

“I know something” says the gorilla.
    “Prove it. Show me.” challenges the skeptic.
    “You are unworthy of my words.” cry’s the gorilla and beats his chest like a good ape.
    He just wants you to assume he is like you or better but he feels insecure about actually stepping up and proving it. He wants 'special' consideration and acknowledgment of his plight; he wants to be measured using different standards because he was wronged and his people repressed.
    But what people haven't been?
    He’s tempted but he fears that he will be dissected and his ego, which he has cultivated all these years, will be destroyed in the process.
    Whatever you may think of me I, at least, have had the courage to expose my mind and its struggles in public. Thirteen long threads of personal opinion proves that.
    You are like a clothed man criticizing another’s physical appearance because he’s had the balls to stand there naked. You hide your own inability to 'bear it all' by pretending that you have standards or morals or too much culture to go nude, when it’s really because you feel insecure about what will be shown. Prudes are usually the ones secretly afraid of not ‘measuring-up’ and justifying it with notions of ‘maturity’ or indifference.
    You, like your kind, enjoy trash-talking and looking good doing it. You prefer creating the image without the substance.
    Why?
    There is no substance.
    You are a ‘regurgitator’ of information. You are taught [programmed] you memorize, you comprehend, you accept and you repeat to pass your tests of assimilation. When you pass, you feel vindicated and appreciated. You’ve successfully assimilated ‘the mans’ ‘truth’. You place the diplomas on your walls and wear the labels before your name like a challenge.
    Your job becomes an extension of who you are, proof that you are worth something, proof that you are better than most, that you belong.

You need formulas to solve problems, you need books to find out what to think, you need others to feel self.

One more thing I’ve noticed about you.
    In some of the other threads you exhibit a certain violent sexual tendency, typical of your creed.
    I noticed that sexually aggressive verse of yours, for example and some of your other interspersed comments.
    Pent-up anger and frustration with ‘whity’ that this forcefully trasnplanted African ‘brotha’ wants to get back at him by banging his mother, his sister, his daughter, his wife.
    When he can’t ‘fit-in’ or be accepted fully, he wants to avenge himself on the weakest parts of his tormentor’s world. When he can't fuck 'the man' he wants to fuck his women.
    A white-woman a prize, no matter how fat or ugly she may be, a symbol of his entrance into the world of western man where he always feels the unwilling visitor.
    He feels lost, caught up between a world he was brought into to build with his sweat and blood but where he could never fit-in and a culture so young, due to transplantation, and inconsequential, due to inanity and primitiveness, that it doesn’t fully satisfy and appears trivial and childish in comparison to other more ancient ones.

Dr Lou Natic
    Yes and I work in a circus.

That's my life, right there.

8. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Wandering fool:
    "I know all the angles fountainofshit."
    I highly doubt that.

"Fountainofshit", or what has become my primary goal under this moniker, at a time when nothing new is being uttered around here, is to get into the psyche of certain members. To see how they view themselves-- the insecurities they harbour and attempt to hide with comments or demeanors. You are a very easy case Wanderer. In calling you a chest beating pseudo intellectual who is in denial of their own lack of intellect, the response from you, although predictable in multiple respects, still allowed for me to know what kind of angles your generalizing would take; and furthermore, how your interaction here on this forum, where your loudness seems to have entrenched you amongst the normal idiots (fast food working morons who think reading Nietzsche makes them intelligent, non-working fools with an over-inflated sense-of-self predicated on self worthlessness and hatred, etc) has taken you.

Let's analyze your response:
    There are two kinds of people, those that encounter or deal with challenges from a, me and against them perspective, and those that deal with them from an, us against them perspective. You are the later. Having accomplished nothing, having hated yourself for a long time, you search for ways to make yourself feel better. You are not the first. Furthermore, you are not the first Greek who attaches themselves to the glories of ancient Attica, and attempts to derive some pride in the accomplishments of the ancient Greeks. In this attachment, you, a weasel, can become a Zeus. The internet also becomes the perfect staging ground for a self hating fool like you. In your physical form, you are in all probability a weakling who has been trampled on ever since high school. The web provides the perfect visage-- the ability to take whatever form you desire-- and so you take it. WANDERER the Greek, sitting on mount Olympus. Whilst on the physical, you are a brittle old man on a forum with students or unemployed people, and worse of all, attempting to impress impressionable minds.

My comments hit hard, they make you relive what you have hidden, what you have tried so hard to quell. You think, how do I hit back at him? What strength can I kneel on to support me? Ah, my people were civilized; they achieved greatness millennia ago; this is my strength. In this projection, the WANDERING fool takes a couple of assumptions about the hed. That he is "black", and African American. The latter of course is incorrect. But he cannot simply take on the hed. He takes his stance: The ancient Greeks against the Blacks. Hell, the Whites against the Blacks, and I am White! So tell me one black civilization, eh fountainhed. Tell me what your KIND has accomplished? Your culture is nothing but former slaves hoping for a master,,.... and other stupid generalities. Afterwards, Mr. Zeus feels great about himself, he has projected, attached, and dealt with an encounter the one way he thinks he can win. This is you Mr. WANDERER. I suggest you ditch that form of denial and simply do something worthwhile.

In some of the other threads you exhibit a certain violent sexual tendency, typical of your creed
    What is my creed, eh wanderer?

Pent-up anger and frustration with ‘whity’ that this forcefully trasnplanted African ‘brotha’ wants to get back at him by banging his mother, his sister, his daughter, his wife.
    You are generalizing again WANDERER. Deal with me, founhtainhed, and not some abstracted opponent who happens to be Black. I have no anger at Whitey; I use whitey and will use Whitey to make me rich and subsequently, my country better off.

When he can’t ‘fit-in’ or be accepted fully, he wants to avenge himself on the weakest parts of his tormentor’s world. When he can't fuck 'the man' he wants to fuck his women.
    Again you generalize. Take yourself WANDERER, in what ways is Xev or Gendanken weaker than you? Fight your own battles. Fit into what, WANDERER?

white-woman a prize, no matter how fat or ugly she may be, a symbol of his entrance into the world of western man where he always feels the unwilling visitor.
    A stupid and quite incorrect stereotype, I prefer Asian women. I am unsure where you get this "unwillingness" from Wandering fool. I never had to cahse any white lady I fucked; and I'm quite sure you’d find them pretty hot.

He feels lost, caught up between a world he was brought into to build with his sweat and blood but where he could never fit-in and a culture so young, due to transplantation, and inconsequential, due to inanity and primitiveness, that it doesn’t fully satisfy and appears trivial and childish in comparison to other more ancient ones.
    This is quite moronic.

Your only participation here: a bitter and inane commentary on what others say and a constant innuendo, with no proof, that you can do better.

mY PARTicipation here: A response to Xev's initial, a response to Gendanken's referencing of my name when uneeded, and a comment directed at you, for reasons of "fountainshit". I hope you ahve learned.

You appear, or rather appeared, everywhere, in every thread, vomiting short bursts of stupidity, like a good little horse-fly and pretending you can surpass, if only you really wanted to.
    Prove this. Show evidence of this.

But the loss of spookz was a terrible blow to you. You 'spookz' stick together and come in swarms like all flies
    Again, us and them. Spookz was trying to get me banished you stupid fool; that was his aim. We never even exchanged PMs. The refuge of the insecure fool...

A passing shot to Gendanken:
    Don't forget that when you were banished, it was through the combined effort of Spookz, etc that got you back. You appeared with a different moniker begging like a cowardly dog that has lost his home. You are weak. Go ahead, let's hear your tirade. You are a FAR more interesting case.

9. WANDERER Banned Banned

fountainshit

I’m getting excited just thinking about it.
    Fire away.
    Expose me!
    All my foes are awaiting my downfall.

Good beginning, full of promise that creates heightened expectation and a tinge of anxiety in me.
    I am easy, it's true.
    You wont find a simpler loser than me. Proceed.

I’ve also read Marvel and some Dr. Seus.

I hate you more than I do myself though. You remind me of everything I don’t want to be: A chimp, a wannabe, a nothing, a fly, a slave, black.

I love your analysis. I’m picking it clean of its hints.

So, it is through your job and career that you find your greatest self-worth, huh monkey man?
    You are not a man but a position.
    You have a high regard for ‘work’, it’s been ingrained in you from mommy and pappy.
    But your kind should find work as the only way to self-worth.
    We need slaves, still. I do not want to wake you up from that myth.

I once put together a very complicated jigsaw-puzzle.
    I thought that was quit an achievement.

Tell me about your “accomplishments” then. I’m listening.
    Tell me about your "achievments".
    Little fact about me: I’m more of a ‘me against them’.
    But you can continue to believe whatever you wish.

Even girls used to beat me up. They still do; which would explain my obvious misogynistic tendencies.
    Not Zeus idiot, that god was a weakling good-for-nothing, Apollo or Aris or Diuonysus perhaps.

There’s one easy way of proving your hypothesis correct. Let’s use empiricism.
    Meet me face-to-face and see how “weak” I really am. No need for words, imbecile, let’s get into the real world. Just the two of us.
    Let’s see who got [or will be] beat-up and who did not [or will not].

I'm building a cult of losers. Want to join? You sound like you can be the high priest of it.

That’s right keep on pecking on that spot in the hopes that it will start bleeding.
    Like I said, let’s see who is brittle and who is not within the real world.

Oh, shit that’s true!!! Pat yourself on the back.
    Especially the last part about my physical weakness and me being beaten up in school really hit home. I'm short remember?
    Your analytical powers are becoming very clear to me.
    One reason I like taunting others into responses like yours.
    I learn more from how one extrapolates and assumes than by anything else.
    Keep it up, I'm loving it.

I’m looking for a crutch right now but I threw out my back lifting a glass of water yesterday so it’ll take a while.
    Damn these brittle old bones of mine.
    I’m hoping you won’t take me up on the offer to meet in person ‘cause’ you are certainly going to wipe the floor with me.
    I mean, aren’t all black guys good fighters?
    But my offer still stands. Put up or shut up.

You are an American in spirit and black all the way through.
    Tell me about those civilizations in Ghana, and Zimbabwe.
    Tell me about your kind and its many achievements.

Hellenism, as I’ve presented it, is a spirit of being not a race or a national identity. Anyone can be Greek you pathetic chimpanzee clone. Even a fat-lipped, kinky-haired, darky, like you.
    Unfortunately your creed only understands these things: Bling-bling, booty, gangsta hood life, cars, guns, running, welfare and basketball.
    By the way my kind is colorless.
    Whitey ain’t my kind.
    But you, my chimpanzee friend, are black through and through.
    You still don’t understand what I’m saying huh?
    It’s masked in metaphor.

If I need to tell you that then you are more of an idiot than I originally thought.
    What language do you parrot, what ‘science’ do you mimic, what religion do you believe in, what society do you live in, what ideas do you try to think through, what culture do you try to belong to?
    Where do these things come from?
    Africa?
    Let me put it in a languge you might comprehend:
    Uga buga, mumbo lebumbu shama kilimanajaro bostswana tanzania urundi uganda madando oga bulugo nki.

Call me Zeus, no need for formalities.

Did you look in the mirror this morning?

Darky is a slave to whity with grand ideas about buying back his freedom.
    How?
    By remaining a disciplined slave.
    Then one day the slave will be ready for his big break. He’ll congratulate himself for using the system to escape it and prepare to bolt through the prison gates.
    But he’ll be 70 by then, not far from my age, and escaping will be out of the question.

Clue: The fountainofshit is a nationalist. His ‘country’ is an entity that means something to him; primitive thought from a primitive mind.

Who mentioned Xev or Gendanken?
    Fountainofshit errors:
    He assumes I mean me when I mention whitey.
    He assumes I mean a nation or a country when I mention Hellenism.

Clue:
    Wanderer mentions a darkey tendency to want to enter whitey’s world or a need of taking revenge on whitey’s past indiscretions by banging his women and then the shithead assumes I mean Xev and Gendanken.
    He doesn't deny it though.
    Conclusion:
    He does want to fuck them. Him too?
    Jeez those girls have a fucking fan-club here.

Having seen your picture I find that hard to believe.
    Asian women huh?
    Interesting.

If you say so.

Why is it that you come running whenever they whistle your name?

Ever since the incident with spookz you have cowered in the dark corners and limited your tongue. But I recall a time when you popped out of thin air spewing inanities with no attached arguments and promising insights that were never delivered.
    Anyone that has been here long enough has experience with you. I need not go through all the effort of going back and showing your stupidity.
    Just look at the ‘Beware of Greeks’ thread, for one, and your first introduction to me. Typical of who and what you are.

I didn’t say you were friends, I said you stuck together, you appeared in unison, you mingled, you shared a personality and a demeanor.
    You were of a kind, you two.

Let me put it in terms you can relate to:
    Yo, my brotha. Wuz up?
    Don’t be fronting with me, my brotha. Throw me a rope, it’s all good.
    You know what I’m saying?
    It’s all about the benjamines. You know what I mean?
    ‘Cause money bring bitches and bitches bring lies. You know what I’m saying?
    We gotta help the brothas in the hood.
    I ain’t no wangsta I’m a pure homey from the projects. You know what I’m saying?
    It’s all good.
    Keeping it real wit da hoes and the bling-bling. You know what I’m saying?
    So don’t be going and dising me when I’m a stand up homeboy, like you.
    Shiaaaat!
    Peace out!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Xev:
    *funeral grin*

Indeeeeeeed. I've an itch to kick its skull in while its agonizing, I'm sure you would not mind. Sounds fun.

So! Let's see here.....*sniff sniff sniff*....some meat to pick on other than Fountainboy, its getting old now and the story is timeless. How's about *sniff sniff*... that pregnant chick over there?

Schmoo! show yourself.

Fountainhed:
    Oh yes you do so sit up. You may learn something and here is where:

Something tells me you may think I'm either allied or revering this Wanderer and by defintion this makes me weak.

Not so. I find him nauseating and he damn well knows it, but Gendanken is never above recognizing talent, even in a toreador. Go back to yesterdays you idiot- I've been speaking of lessers and their betters, of gods looking down on Olympus to spray you with roachspray LONG before this Wandering bat came along. If you don't remember we'll both have us a history lesson.

You, Spookz, and Wraith. There's only ONE- Bellerophon himself left now: you.

Yes, I'm weak and so are diamonds.

Gendanken was banned (...and the stars fell and night enveloped the countryside, plagues rainded down from the heavens and depression set in like malaria for all the sciforum community.....).
    Gendanken was banned on a misdeamanor- caught Dave on a bad day and he cut her out. It was not through poodles and skeeters that I got myself back, it was through my showing back up again with a different moniker and both apologizing and wanting an explanation. He emailed me.

You, sir, were derogatory in your 'efforts' and double edged commentary on wanting me back in here. You and I both know we don't like each other but I wonder how long it will take for you to rewind your jukebox and play me that wonderful tune you had of me wanting to ride that big, black and perfectly proud Caribbean dick of yours.

My weakness: a small flame that flickers inside with a roaring conscience and this place for a year now like a small bonfire to supplement it.
    Eat shit.

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Small add in:
    Xev:
    Seen it about a hundred times now. Wynona Ryder- I hated her most in the bathtub with her little fists up in the air "taunting" the black nurse Valerie.

Those that mimic the bad girl role, the Lilith gimmick. It was in her trying to be as fucked as Jolie that I found her fucking, fucking detestable -she wore that part like a bad wig.

The intellectual trying to commit suicide with a whole bottle of aspirin and a bottle of vodka....how utterly romantic. After she's done parroting Jolie she takes a ~vacation~ to write about her borderline personality disorders and fashionable 'mania'. A lazy, self-indulgent little girl driving herslelf crazy indeed.

I hated her there as much as I did in "The Crucible." Q-Q-Q-Quinzubro.

12. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

I would, but... the fear of being rooted out as an idiot, and not the genius I so cleverly disguise myself to be... is too great. And so, I shall remain forever, Mr. Brilliant.

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Shmuck:
    So......you're a man who just so happened to mention he was pregnant? Einstein.

I'll pick on you anyway: what is your take on femininity?

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Oh, calm yourself down woman!

I'm sorry, but I was unaware you were ever up.

Enough bullshit back and forth comments, let's get to the meat of it all. After having told you that there exists two kinds of people when faced with challenges, namely:

1. me vs them
    2. us vs. them

and then suggesting, and showing how you belong in the second, I was looking forward to you suggesting you were of course a "me vs. them" kind of individual and then miserably failing in that presentation.

You see WANDERER, by "us vs. them", I mean a person who is unable to fully engage their opponent in a one-to-one, and therefore reaches for the abstraction of "strength in numbers." When facing pretty much any opponent able to hold their own, your weakness becomes exposed. You are unable to directly attack that individual. For your entire life, you have never fought the individual, just the mere abstraction of that individual. When that woman rejected you and "broke your heart", she was just a fucking bitch, like all women--spiteful and devious. And just like a woman, she derives her strength by deriding men. When a man stands up to the bullshit of women, they all become spiteful, devious bitches... In that projection, you the weakling, morphs into a man, and your opponent, into a woman; and in that abstract, you are able to fully challenge and take charge. But you see, you WANDERER, always remained the weakling.

When an individual who happens to be American challenges you, as you cannot deal with them directly, you abstract: you are a nobody, a wannabe, a BOB. Your kind always attempts to put down my kind, but your kind will always be trampled. So come on bitch, you are NOTHING! Again, you use mere abstraction and grouping to deal with your enemy. All your fights, from Spookz, to 15ofthe.. have followed the same pattern. You hate yourself WANDERER. You realize as yourself, you are unable to take charge of anything; in order you have pride in whatever you do, you must associate yourself with something outside of yourself.

Actually, that's not true. You are not so moronic, just simply way below my intellectual level.
    I have no idea who Marvel is, for surely you cannot mean the company that makes Comic books. Dr. Seuss? Realize as I was not raised in America, I know simply his name. In any case, congratulations, I hope reading Marvel and Dr. Seuss was worthwhile.

Bullshit. You hate yourself more than anything else. You do not hate me; you cannot even conceptualize me: fountainhed. These words: slave, nothing, wannabe, black…, you use them interchangeably, with multiple opponents, across multiple forums. They are your shelter; they hide and protect you from your self. You can merely label the abstraction of that individual and deal with that abstract- a perfect strategy of denial for a self-hater like yourself. Go ahead, how am I a slave, a wannabe, a fly, a nothing?

Utter nonsense! Sure you can think, but your ability to rationalize is pathetic beyond generalizations.

Pay attention, from hence forth, we are going to go deep into the mind of the Wandering fool. "fast-food working morons who think reading Nietzsche makes them intelligent" refers to specific individuals.

Facts:
    1. I am a student
    2. My position is a student
    3. I do not have high regard for "work" nor is it ingrained in my psyche. I am a seeped in debauchery; it’s merely my incredible intellectual talents allow that, with literally no work, schools will willingly support me.

Now Wanderer starts with a presumption that with careful analysis, he could have eliminated as worthless, but lacking the skill, he did not; I do not fault
    him for that. But having started with it is "through your job that you get your self worth", he cannot stop there. He further extrapolates, leaving behind the concrete and prodding further along into the abstraction: black male. Therefore the individual who derives his self worth through his position becomes a black who derives his self worth through his position, and that respects hard work, because he is forever a slave. And as a black male, he is a chimp. Oh, and heaven forbids that the Wandering fool be told the prevailing stereotype of blacks is that they hate hard work.

But of course it is an achievement. It is a worthy achievement if you are of "severe" mental retardation. However, for a person who expounds the "nothingness" of others, and elevates himself above those around him, the putting together of a jig-saw puzzle hardly counts as a worthy achievement, especially when said individual is 40+ years old.

This is about you WANDERER.

And it is here, that YOU attempt to defend and counter my assertion that you are an "us against them." Of course lacking anything concrete to back it up, you say it in passing, hoping, and stupidly, I must say, that it will merely pass into oblivion.

You are not a misogynist at ALL!!! You present that facade because you have learnt through experience, that people on forums place you higher (attention) when you immediately take the stance that men are superior and females are inferior and all the other bullshit that it accompanies. It is also an abstraction that allows for you to attach yourself to the concept of male.

This is moronic.

And this is always true: When the opponent-- and over the net when they can take whatever form they so choose—first presents the challenge of meeting "face -to-face", one realizes that the imbecile is at loss for words. They are doubting themselves. They realize they have been exposed; they need to beat their chest to pronounce their strength, and in this case, their masculinity.
    Sure we can meet, WANDERER. 43rd and Baltimore. Philadlphia, PA. Send me a PM, and we can arrange the little stuff.

A cult of losers? No I'd rather not. How do I sound like I could the high priest, eh WANDERER?

Beat that chest WANDERER. At the very least, there is no abstraction. There is however a relegation of the confrontation-- we shall discuss this type of denial another time.

I donot recall an instance when you asserted to me that you were short.

Tautological nonsense. You are not taunting, you fool! I exacted what I wanted from you and am showing you for the weak fool that you are. Pay attention and take a seat! One assumes, and then extrapolates. When that extrapolation is concreted by actions or observations, one can assume the original assumption correct and therefore further extrapolate. This is rationalization; this is knowledge seeking.

Sarcasm, and repetition of asserted facts do not in anyway make that assertion any less false or true. Moronic.

This is quite disturbing. You abstract with the stereotype that I as a black man I can kick your weak ass, admit to that fact using sarcasm, and then relegate that defeat to the future, and the abstract by beating your chest and backing a preposition you know damn well you cannot uphold. Fuck, you hate yourself.

Further abstraction. WANDERER, the fool who couldn't build a house that stands for 1 day attempts to elevate himself over me through the abstraction of evidence of white civilizations and his perception of a lack of black civilizations.

Realize in this abstraction, that thefountainhed is not even addressed. What is my creed? Hellenism as you have "presented" it, is the every same bullshit that thousands of other misguided white youths and old fools like you spew. The recapturing of an ideal based on old Attica. The derivation of that pride belongs in Attica; you in no way cannot associate with that ancient civilization.

This is funny.

Firstly, start with what my KIND is. Secondly, I write in English because it is the standard on this bloody forum. You want Arabic? Perhaps Twi, French? How about Swahili? Get the bloody point? I mimic no science. I believe in no religion. I live in a Western society, and so what? What culture? Do not make me laugh.

Of course I looked in the mirror. What is my creed?

Again, the fool is lost his world of abstraction. Perhaps you should find out how I make or will attempt to make my money. And no, it does not entail a 9-5.
    Perhaps you should ask what my country is.

Clue: The wandering fool is just that, a fool. Nationalism is a foreign notion to thehed and his peoples. This primitive thought originated from the head of your great ones, eh WANDERER. Again, find out what my country is.

Fool. You assert that as darkie cannot stand up to whitey, he takes on his weakest part-- his woman. In no way, WANDERER, are you stronger than any white female I have ever met. This includes Gendanken who is weak, and Xev, who is weaker still.

I am bored. I will deal with the rest later.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2004
  15. WANDERER Banned Banned

fountainofshit
    This is becoming amusing so I will continue for a while.

Nice schoolyard comeback.
    Now say: “I know I am but what are you?”

Fuck!!
    I fell into your well crafted brilliant trap.
    Damn!
    You win.

This person that can “hold their own” of course is….you.
    Hmmm.
    Proceed this is getting interesting.
    The only thing you are holding IS your own.

True I get beat-up regularly, unlike you, who is the epitome of male strength.
    I still remember that picture. You look tough.

Hey are you using my abstractions against me? I have copyright.
    Now you are also using my words.

Oh shit you are so fucking accurate.

The only thing I want to change and can change is myself.
    The only things I "associate" with outside myself are the things I aspire to.

Quich reply.
    I deal with groups because I find individuals, like you, so incredibly boring.

Let me see, are you saying science should deal with individuals rather than groups?
    There should be a science of ‘John’ one for ‘Frank and so on.
    Fascinating.
    The fact that they do not makes all science weak, according to you.

So your great insight into me is that I hate myself?
    If it were only that.
    But this is old school, homeboy. Dig deeper.

I love your psychology 101, darky.
    It amuses me to see chimps trying to use tools men contrived.
    Dance.

And here you are proving just how smart you are.
    The only times I hear from you is in commenting on individuals, you have nothing to say on subjects, in typical fly fashion.
    Why is it that you can write pages on me and not a paragraph on any other subject?

Personal note:
    fountainofshit has a remarkable sense of humour. Almost as pronounced as 150fnothings.

You mean the same way you use "You hate yourself"?

But you are not as different as you would like to believe. You are part of the masses, a particle of nothingness pretending and believing it is something.

It’s a good thing you “love” yourself ‘cause if it weren’t for that nobody would.
    You little buzzing horse-fly, you annoying chimp, you slave to delusion.
    Go off and get a career to feel like you did something with your life.
    I wonder, are economic, academic and social goals and achievements the only things you recognize?
    Are there ambitions beyond the superficial that you find worthy?
    No!! You are like your kind. Stuck on surfaces.

Construct a phrase without a generalization and I'll concede the point.
    15of nothing is still squeezing his tiny mind on that one.

Note to self:
    Fountainof shit repeats continuously the crack about “fast food working morons”.
    He seems to associate the type of job one does with his/her overall value.

Possible reason:
    Brought up in a poor environment where work validated self and where position and status created importance and intellectual worth.
    All one needs to win respect is put a ‘PhD’ or an ‘MD’ before his name or wear a uniform denoting institutional power.
    This a product of an impoverished environment where self-worth is measured by social standing. This is how slaves are made willing slaves and kept disciplined to the rules of capitalism.
    This mindset is typical of individuals coming from third-world or poverty stricken environments where the act of raising ones self out of the gutter entails achieving social status and recognition through institutional means.

Result:
    Fountainofshit cannot display the quality of his mind through direct means and so tries to display it by what he is supposed to be through his job.

1- So are 80% of teenagers and idiots. I once was struck by how stupid some university students were, when I visited a local one a while back.
    2- With the prospect of finding a label to place before your name to make the world take notice when in fact there is nothing to notice in you. We come to this board posting opinions and getting respect or acknowledgment, not by the circumstances of our personal lives but by what we have to say and how. You? Can’t say anything that can get you attention or get you respected as an individual. So you do what most do, you try to gain validation by achieving a social position of status that insinuates ‘greatness’ without having to prove it.
    I’ve met doctors that were complete idiots.
    3- You speak of intellectual talents and you display them nowhere.
    So far all I’ve seen of you are personal attacks and short bursts of academic dribble. No personal touch, no artistic flavour, no first-hand anecdotal expressions.

My dear chimp look-alike friend. All things in good time.
    I intend to chip away at you a little bit at a time.
    How else am I going to fill my pathetic, loser, lonely self-hating life until my summer break?

There are rules and exceptions to rules.
    You, so far, have been acting and talking like the rule.
    Read my ‘On Race’ and see what I think of your kind.

The favourite defence of the retarded baboon: You are generalizing.
    A feeble attempt to excuse himself/herself from the premises of a hypothesis or to insinuate personal distinction.

For me all are guilty until proven innocent. So far you are digging a pit of guilt for yourself.
    Proceed.

Thank you for your kind words.
    But in your African mathematical world one that is born in 1966 is (40+)?
    Or is your youth the only thing you have over me?
    Keep on pecking you African Zulu warrior.
    I’m still waiting for those African civilizations and all the wondrous things they contributed to the human race; still waiting on your analysis of the virtues of eastern thought and civilization.
    I know, I know, I’m not worthy.

So let me get this right.
    I’m an old, self-hating, pseudo-intellectual loser, that can’t get laid and is short, brittle and weak, that was beaten-up in school, is a misanthrope, a misogynist and a racist man and you are responding to me?
    I should be shot man.
    I’ll debate my options. Suicide now, suicide later?

Interesting how despite my obvious ‘phonyness’ and inferiority I still get morons like you buzzing around me and taking pot-shots in an attempt to become relevant by defeating me.
    The funny thing is I never really instigated conflict I merely posted my personal views and then reacted to the responses I received in kind.
    I recall your response in particular, since it was one of the first I received on this Forum.
    Quit an introduction.
    Another funny thing: Retarded idiots like you seem to react differently to female participants than male ones.
    Shall I analyze why?
    I’ll leave it for my encore.

When you actually post something relevant and with supporting arguments I’ll reciprocate in kind.
    Tell me did you find any grammar and spelling errors to make you feel superior to me yet?
    I’m trying my hardest to paint within the lines, like you like it.

So I’m purposely creating controversy?
    Interesting.

What concepts do you attach yourself to?

Thank you.

Good.
    Send me your number. I’ll need to contact you when I get there.
    I'm sending you my phone number and address.
    Let’s see who’s who.
    But here you are betting on distance to keep you safe, monkey-man.
    But who knows what can happen?

Assume away.
    I'm reading you as you extrapolate.

Neither does it make them more so.
    A face-to-face will settle this.

I do that is why I change.

Funny thing about building houses….

That’s it escape into the nothingness of abstraction. Separate yourself from your kind and try to change the arena to suit your needs.
    You, like me, are a product of your past. Your kind has passed down its genetic makeup to you.
    What a wonderful representation you are of them.
    A nothing, that has been pushed into a foreign culture in which he tries to find relevance and self-worth.

No, I associate myself with rediscovering it and living according to its lessons.
    You, on the other hand, have nothing to draw upon. Your historical past is filled with head-hunting, spear-throwers and feather wearing voo-doo doctors.
    So you choose to elevate yourself above your past, you distance yourself from it, you deny it, and then you seek out validation through the attainment of social positions and by making bold claims with no follow-up.
    Hot air in the desert you are.
    But you cannot escape your past retard. It’s in your blood, it’s in your genes, and it’s in your culture.
    All of us products of our past.

Now that can get me banned.
    I'll PM it.

Western civilization taught you how to read, how to think, what to think, what to eat, what to drink and what to aspire to and now look at you like a clown, you wear western names and clothes and you pretend you are somebody when you are one in a long line of nothings. An imitator, a wannabe.
    But you cannot escape your past, monkey. Every time you look in the mirror you see it.

I'll tell you when you get to Montreal.

I would if I cared.
    One of those islands full of expatriated slave laborers.

I'm tingling with anticipation.

16. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

I can't say I took a class on it, or studied it in depth, but it seems to me that Xev has made a pretty strong point. I mean, look at other species on earth. Look at our own ancestors (by which I mean the australopithecus, etc.). From what I can gather, it seems that homo sapien sapiens are the only species on earth to have females acting feminin. Femininity couldn't just rise out of thin air, could it? Where did it come from? I can only conclude that it mostly comes from nurturing femininity into girls at a young age.

However, there is one thing that I'll say without any evidence what-so-ever in the attempt to infuriate everyone in this discussion. In recent times, parents have attempted to exterminate "gender". They made their boys wear dresses, they made their girls wear pants, and yet time and time again, these children will find their place to fit in a "gender role". Boys will eventually want to play with toy guns, girls will want their Barbie dolls. Why? Perhaps it is instinctual, and girls really do have a degree of femininity in them.

Well. Tear me apart now.

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fountainhed:
    Damn it, hed. How the hell am I weak? Answer: Wishful thinking.

Schmoo:
    Yes.

BUT- its also genetic consequence of her having to be nurturing due to pregnancy- I had to think on that one a while, it bothered me. No one has to impose this behavior in her, it, in most cases by and large, comes all on its own.

This nurturing instict then becomes exploited since it leaves the 'poor thing' weak and defenseless BUT! she manipulates your idea of weakness with feminity- a 'coping mechanism' (god I love that term)...a coping mechanism to inspire your need to protect, need, and nurture her without her having to do much or fight for it.

Fah-fucking fascinating, yes?

Think back on that disgusting practice before regulations in the 50's or 60's (not that old so I may have the timeframe wrong)...a practice banned long ago. Having found that a baby was transgendered or hermaphroditic the doctor would take it upon himself to manipulate the baby's genitals and assign it a sex. This was perfectly legal.

It was only ethical and humane, they said.

The parents were told, the neighbors were told everyone tried everthing in their power to fit the setting to the circumstance- boys that were made girls had pink bedrooms, dolls, clothes, books and underwear, Barbies and teacups, all that garish pink but no matter what one did or how the little boys always felt different.

They were put on hormone therapy but no elixir, no formula, no kind of psychology could take the boy out of her and "she" grew up confused among her peers. In the end, and I've seen one case at least of an adult at speaking on live television on what it was like growing up male in a girl body....... in the end is an adult as bitter and confused as Hitler was.

This is why I find the brain incredibly fascinating. It dictates even one's so called 'spirituality' or idividuality despite medicinal science.

HOW DARE YOU!! Posting your opinions as if you have a right to them even if I asked you for them! ::slap::

18. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

Wow. Now that is brilliant.

Uh, what did I do now?
    *slaps gendanken with a giant trout*

19. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shmoo:
    No - certain "feminine" traits do occur in other animals.
    However, they are not feminine in a human sense unless humans project the neurotic valuation of "feminine" onto them.
    There was a bonobo in the 19th century who was notorious for her "shyness" around scientists. From this it was concluded that she was a virgin.

I have never seen a little boy wearing a dress because his parents wished him to. Some ex-neighbors of mine actually had a son who preferred "pretty, girly" clothing and had to be practically forced into jeans. They were rather unsure how to handle this.

You're also historically ignorent. Children are traditionally not thought of as gendered. Up until the eighteenth century, it was common for little boys and girls to wear roughly the same sort of clothing. The history lingers in many languages, who refer to children as neuters. In German, and I believe French and Spanish, the word for child is neuter.

Uh - like duh.

20. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

So I get a PM from the fool, here it is:

Sad, really. The fool beats his chest when lost, and asserts that he wants to meet
    face-to-face, and then suggests I come to Montreal to meet him? Let me call the fool right now: Automatic message – ‘The mobile customer you are trying to reach is currently unavailable.’ I expected no less.

Wandering Fool:
    I do not see how your opinion matters in this instance.

This is the case?

I think Xev would be a good fuck--she would welcome domination. In that sense, I’d want to fuck her, but knowing not her physical appearance, I cannot say with certainty I would like to fuck her.

I take it therefore that you are unable to show evidence of this.

Who am I? Again you refuse to see what is simple: There is absolutely no incentive for me to educate a fool who has the resources to get the knowledge but refuses to. I promise you, if you show an iota of interest or conception of eastern philosophy, I will dissect that post.

What stupidity. If we appeared in unison—in like threads, it was because he was chasing me around with the intent to annoy to the point that I would use foul language that gets me banished. What personality and demeanor did we share?

And what the fuck is that stupidity supposed to represent?

Gendanken:

I have made the time, and I cannot say I am not looking forward to the lesson at hand.

Something tells you wrong. I do not believe I have insinuated you revered or were allied to him.

Quit babbling.

What nonsense, you damn well know I’d have fucked Stheneboea. In any case, why this persistence to group us three? The only commonality shared between us, was a preference to fuck around with you—I’m sure we all had different reasons.

Perhaps you want a diatribe as to how you are weak?

he he. I see.

And yet, were Spookz to show up under a different moniker—and I assure you, he never shall, or were Wraith to do the same, they would silly little fuckers “trembling” behind some other names. Pathetic.

Yes, I was. And I refuse to see the relevance.

No, you do not know that I do not like you. In fact, as it stands, you are pretty much the only personality here able to surprise me, and make me smirk. In that sense, I do like you. I do not respect your ability to think, for said ability is not fully developed; I do not respect your need to demonstrate your “superiority”, as it is predicated on an inferiority complex; I respect your mastery of this language; I dislike your views on race—but know you utter most of your shit for the reaction. These are the only subjective(s) held by thehed about the Gendaken personality.

I am unaware of this weakness.

21. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

There is no contest.

This form of denial takes the form of establishing a detached and unaccepted truth, and hoping repetition further solidifies that detachment. I am not talking of physical strength in the example above. WANDERER knows this. He is however only able to accept his physical weakness—and only because he has repeated this weakness to himself so many times the concept has long lost any concrete meaning. It is detachment. It is denial. It is a strategy used by this weakling WANDERER.

And this fool has the nerve to insinuate “school yard comebacks”? That you abstract the physical into concepts not realizable in the physical as to not deal with them directly is not the issue—it is apparent you do it; it is why you do it, that is an issue. I am using your words because I was speaking from your point of view. Even you, a moron, can surely see this.

You stupid fool, aspiring to be something does not make you that thing. In order words, when you read a book by Aristotle, the reading does not allow for a projection of an association with Aristotle’s greatness. The same applies for your repeated hogwash about western civilization.

Bullshit. You reply to the individuals, you deal with the individuals on a 1-1 level when the exchange is not in the form of a conflict. The grouping factors only when you are challenged.

Christ, you a moron! Of course there exist hierarchies in every scientific discipline. The issue is not that you group; it is rather when you group, and why you group.

I believe a search through my history will refute that assertion.

No. It just so happens the individuals I choose to examine usually do in fact hate themselves but attempt to cover that with arrogance or other defensive mechanisms. It is the mechanisms that interest me.

Show this.

I just love paragraphs like the above, they show my hypothesis to be correct. Start with the concrete—that I love myself, abstract-- a chimp, a slave, my kind…..

In response to your question: I recognize everything. This includes academic, economic, social, conceptual, sexual, etc etc achievements. I do not see how you equate ambition with achievement.

How does my ability or inability to construct a phrase without a generalization have to do with the assertion that outside of generalizing (grouping concepts in wholes, etc) your ability to rationalize is pathetic?

Any phrase includes concepts that can be further abstracted into smaller concepts in a hierarchy all the way to the fundamental that language cannot describe. This is not the same as generalization in the rational sense.

No, fountainhed repeats the “crack” because a fool like you believes that in reading Nietzsche, he is automatically elevated to the level of said philosopher—much like your whole spew on Hellenism.

It is a possible reason, and were that the case, I would see nothing wrong with it. Aspiring for economic or academic success is a good thing. The notion that a PhD or an MD is all it takes for one to get respect in “third-world or poverty stricken environments” shows just how pathetic your ability to rationalize truly is. Power and intellect/wisdom is what gets respect, and power is attained by money and/or strength. This is the fundamental. In any case, my parents did the hard work.

Fool, I am a student, it is not a job. Also, it seems to me that a direct means of displaying the quality of one’s mind would be through their job, be it as a writer, scientist, porno-star, etc etc.
    Irrelevant. You have said nothing.

You have not shown how you reach the conclusion of achieving validation through a social status. If the status is student, what validation is there in that recognition, if as you say, “80% of teenagers and idiots” are students? Do not purport to understand my reasonS for coming on this board, because you do not as you cannot.

Shame.

Show how I am talking like the rule. Also, if it is like your other threads, then you will start with an assumption, take it to the next level of rationalizing—generalizing, and then get stuck in a limbo. In such a situation, you will bring in multiple concepts and then have a disjointed piece of shit that is too long for the point you are attempting to display. I am not interested.

Incorrect. Generalizing is the favourite tool of the moronic because it is easiest. “You are generalizing” is a statement that in your case, is mostly fact.

How should I know your year of birth? 40+ is estimation; it is not far off either.

What a fool. You see, in my culture, your age would actually be something you would have over me.

Fuck it.. The rest later.

22. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

First of all, just because you've never seen a little boy wearing a dress, doesn't mean parents have not made their boys wear dresses. Frankly I'm surprised you see any little boys at all, as you are listed in the national pedophile registry and have a court order to stay 100 metres from any child under 12 years of age.

Also, you have mentioned but a few societies from the eighteenth century. Many other societies did have gender appointed clothing. I'm just too cool to back up that claim though.

23. WANDERER Banned Banned

Darky

Why is it that fountainshit can only respond to individual personal attacks and has nothing ever to say on issues?
    He is a fly.
    One of those [spookz, 15ofnothing etc.] that are here to get noticed and to fill their loneliness with some attention, albeit negative.
    They buzz around from thread to thread, posting inanities, focusing on the messenger rather than the message, turning every discussion into an insult match.
    They try to become intimidating to make up for the helplessness they feel in their real existence.

Call again darky. Not so late, I have better things to do at that time.
    If you ever come to Montreal let us prove and disprove your thesis on me.
    This hypothesizing is funny but it leads nowhere.
    Let’s see if those puffy round cheeks of yours can take a beating.
    Ok, Irkle?

I love your sidestep here.
    You start by alluding to my physical weakness and now change it to a something else.
    Did you not say I used to be beaten up in school?
    Well then a strapping darky like you will wipe the floor with me.

Oh how wise you are Darky.
    Thank you for your many lessons.

I reply to individuals only when they attack me on a personal level or they exhibit a stupidity beyond my ability to tolerate.
    Like you for instance. How well you represent your kind.

No, It’s the illusion of power you derive from deconstructing character where you cannot deal with issues that motivates you.
    Your inability to tackle subjects makes you feel insecure and powerless so you turn to defaming or degrading the personalities behind the subjects and then sit comfortably in your chair believing you are accurate because there’s no real way to contradict or prove your assertions other than through a face-to-face which isn’t always possible or easy.
    What do Darkies do when they can’t understand? They break things and cause a ruckus to distract the masses from the fact that they can’t utter a single coherent phrase on any subject without exposing their stupidity.
    So you create an artificial caricature, build it up to distract from the thread subject, make it personal because you lack any critical thought without the accompanying formulas and ‘user guides’ and hijack any and every discussion on any subject making it about you and a fictitious caricature that fills you with pleasure to believe it is true.
    Listen Darky, if you are ever in Montreal my invitation stands.
    Call again I want to tell you something.

This thread, darky. It speaks volumes.
    A little fact.
    People usually blame others of what they themselves are guilty of.
    Because man can only explore the external world through self he takes himself as a template and extrapolates broader rules and hypothesis.
    In the case of psychoanalysis or character analysis Darky takes himself as an example and deduces possible ‘truths’ about me.
    When he’s talking about me, he’s talking about himself.

No Darky that’s what you tell yourself you believe.
    Your actions and behaviour show you to believe otherwise.

You're basing your hypothesis darky on a generalization.

I only read Frank three years ago. My ideas were already established by then.

But does Nietzsche disturb you, darky? Does he make you tremble?

You, darky, are a product of a third-world environment.
    Labels and status are everything to you.
    Your position on work and how it reflects personal value shows this, your hints of you being an aspiring something, your innuendo on ‘achievement’ , your opinion on your country and so on.

You are a student and you are telling me about achievement and accomplishment?!
    That’s like a soldier who is still in boot-camp telling a veteran, who’s been on the front lines for years now, all about valour and bravery.
    You’re fucking pathetic darky.
    Now smile it’s getting dark and I can’t see you there.

Get back to me in ten years or when you get out of school, darky, then tell me about all your accomplishments.
    You are talking out of your ass, little chimp. You speak with the conviction of one that has not even entered the arena.
    Build a house moron, then tell me about it.

I suspect you’ll be a ‘student’ well into your thirties.
    A career apprentice you are.

No, I get bored talking about everything but the subject a thread is supposed to be focused on and I start ignoring the idiot that forces me to be distracted with his need.
    Kind of like I’m doing now.
    Don’t think I’ll respond to anything but subject matter to you from now on.
    Which means I wont be responding to you at all since you never say anything interesting on any subject matter.
    You are one of those fly’s that thrives on this kind of interaction because you have nothing relevant to say.
    When you distract or hijack a thread you feel powerful and worthy, you ‘prove’ to yourself [only] that by making everyone talk about each other and by getting under their skins you prove again [only] to yourself that you are their superior.
    Like when you make grammar and spelling correction, irrelevant to the subject, to pretend you are clever or smart.
    A cry for attention from the darkness. But how can we notice a darky in the darkness unless he flashes those pearly-whites?
    Of course no validation is necessary in this case or even possible.
    It is the fact that neither side can prove or disprove itself that motivates you to continue.
    Behaviour that would get your black-ass kicked in is here tolerated out of necessity and if it is ignored then you claim victory.
    A classic fly you are, dark, black and hairy. Feeding on the leftovers of other peoples meals.

Is that why your kind uses it so often?

Listen Darky this conversation is becoming tedious and leading nowhere.
    For you this might be the level of discourse you aspire to to fill some psychological void but for me it’s mundane unless a more personal encounter can be arranged between us.
    I’m not willing to spend money on coming to Darky-town and finding you there but if chance ever brings you my way or if I’m ever your way you can be certain that I’ll be looking you up.
    So far you’ve never stated any opinion worth noticing or responding to. That’s why you rely on these hypothetical analysis on psychology to get yourself into the conversation.
    You claim that you can or that you will but it never happens for some reason or another.
    Now fly off and buzz around another thread.