female-teacher sexpidemic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZenDrake, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm a counsellor on sexual health. People come to me with a horde of sexual problems (and other problems of course). In my country sexual health counsellors are also trained to screen and in some cases prescribe medicines to people with STDs, because Doctors are in short supply --- at least in AIDS prevention programmes.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Dr. Buddha! I have this thing on my thingy. Would you.. could you.. look at it please?

LARF LARF LARF!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Don't laugh. It's part of my work. And I'm sharing it only because it sheds a light on human sexuality.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Of course it's been three years since I have done one to one counseling (now the few counseling I do is on phone!). And I don't think the response will be quite the same as earlier.

8. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I don't know why those sex disease doctors pretend they are doctors. They just want the opportunity to play with sex organs.

I went to one of those sex disease places when I was a kid. I was a sheltered teenager. The guy says he needs to check for stuff from the penis so I sit there while he does his thing.

Years later, after I had occasion to go to another sex clinic, I had a realization. The first doctor was a pervert. He masturbated me basically. I bet he did that to all the sheltered teenagers.

I had the same test the second time I went years later and the doctor barely touched me. That first guy was a pervert playing with my dick for minutes. I didn't know any better.

It's OK Buddha. Now we know why you have 20 threads going on about homosexuality.

9. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I gotta say: sexual need is psychological. Since the individual's mind is at least in part conditioned by their society, need is somewhat defined by the society. In other words, what you experience as men's sexual need is not necessarily so in terms of the human animal, but in terms of a society that is accepting of it. As such it would be just as real that in a society where it is not as accepted, the need as you percieve it might not be as real.

You follow that?

10. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Such as asians being attracted to armpits, while we're attracted to tits and ass.

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Looking to the post above my last, I think the root of Happeh's obsession is unwittingly revealed.

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I am a psychic. Did I tell you that. I was laughing hours ago at the joke you just made.

I am not really psychic. What I do is easy really.

I think to myself, "If I was a scum sucking piece of fecal matter, what would I do in this situation?".

My answers are 99% correct about what the other person does. I knew when I wrote that story that someone would say what you did. That is how people are.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You are right that human needs, including sexual needs are in part created by the society. In fact, I can say that society has the greatest influence in deciding our needs, which can sometimes go totally against our biological nature.

Lets understand this process in detail. Society cannot create anything which the nature has not provided for. It can extend the nature's limits to some extent, and even to do that it has to apply continuous and enormous pressures. (please refer to the thread nature vs nurture).

Our sexual need is basically biological. But society can artificially add social value to certain human needs and thus humans will seek that, even if it goes against their basic nature.

My society only accepts same-sex desires marginally. It doesn't validate such desires, it just accepts that they're there. But we are supposed to fight against them and it is part of 'proving' that we are men.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The west is only different in that it doesn't even acknowledge that men have such a need.

My society does allow a superficial expression of such desires on the sly as long as men perform their basic social duty of getting married and procreating.

But my society does not add any positive value to it, nor does it put any pressures on men to relate sexually with other men. Even if it did, it can not create a desire in them which does not already exist.

But whether in the east or the west, the societies add immense artificial social value to sex with women. Plus they apply enormous pressures on men to have sex with women. Now this doesn't create a sexual desire for women, though men do extend it as far as possible (beyond its natural limit) and then pretend the rest.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Sick and pervert minds always think sick! I don't think I need to waste my time doing any explanations as we all know by now who and what Happeh is! I mean Leopold got banned because he couldn't help abusing happeh! I am trying to restrain myself in order to avoid being banned. But I admit, its hard. The guy is not only insane, he is sick and disgusting!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Societies can also put people off certain natural needs of theirs by attaching artificial negative values to them. E.g. many 'religious' men with strong sexual need for men may make them hostile towards such needs.

It's been proven that men who have what the west calls 'homophobia' harbour strong sexual need for men, and are often aware of this need and are not wary of fulfilling them secretly.

16. Happeh Registered Senior Member

An insightful man who sees thru the smoke to the meat an potatos underneath.

Leopold was banned? About time. He posted 10 messages of hate in a row in my thread. Then he posted another 5.

Using those words that describe yourself against me will not change your self image Buddha. Sorry.

Just admit you like the weenee, and admit that some people will never like you for it. So what? No matter what you do, someone, somewhere will not like it. Stop trying to force people to respect you. People are shits. You will find maybe 5 people in your whole life who will give you what you desire.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

don't worry i'm back
    those 15 messages of hate were questions that you couldn't answer
    how would you know anyway?
    you posted twice that you had me on ignore
    what are you saying, they were messages of hate because you wanted to say it?

18. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Leopold is just jealous he couldnt get lay his teacher back in pre-school

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Also, WTF do three or four high-profile cases become an epidemic? Not only has this sort of thing been going on forever, without any sort of damage to society to justify the nasty things they are doing to people who are caught at it (and horrible damage caused by the enforcers of morality who never seem to care what they destroy), three or four cases do not constitute a rash or an epidemic whatever it is that you are talking about. The people who act like it does are screwing us, on purpose.

20. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

How can a sexy female teacher screwing a willing (oh hell yes!) 13,14,15,... yr old student be damaging to anything but the egos of the rest of us wondering why our teacher didn't screw us? Oh man! If I could go back and convince my 9th grade spanish teacher to do me... Oh man...!

21. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, a lot of people know negative things about my character here, but the kind of lunacy that I am talking about makes me look both rock-solid sane. The stupidity that I am talking about, by comparison, makes me look like a super-genius. There really are forces that deliberately make the law and society do the absolute stupidest, most insane, and sickest things that they can think up, even during times when we are doing the best we can to make it look as if people live in an age of reason and individual freedom.

There is something wrong with people who can seriously be that damaged and that psycho about a teenager having sex with an adult. Of course, they turn around and tell us that there is something wrong with people who can tolerate it, but what would that thing be? Rationality? The funny thing is, it seems to me that the reasons that are most important to the people who oppose it are nonsensical. Unwanted pregnancies would seem to top the list, but then we find the pregnancy itself not treated as a crime but the fact that the pregnancy is a sign "that a crime was commited." Aren't we just right back to who was offended and why they sghould take offense? Aren't we back to where the reasons they give, none of them, really matter, escept that they are "just offended" and "it's just the thought of it"? Every reason they give is a diversion, and then the real reason becomes a diversion, and then they really are just running us around in circles. I think that's the original intent, I really do. I think they just intend to run us around, screw us around, just to hurt and humiliate us, use us up, take our lives away from us, and I think this is the handle they swing us by.

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And I've got to say, in direct reply to this, that I can handle the fact that I couldn't have sex with any of my teachers. I don't have revenge motives against females of any age who didn't want to have sex with me. A lot of these men, and some women, are wound up so tight about this that it is a personal affront, worthy of blood vendetta against everyone of a certain gender, if they are refused or sexually frustrated. This takes all sorts of forms, too, and one of those forms is the pretence of enforcement of morality. This explains how it becomes to deadly and twisted because it is propelled by a revenge motive that never can be satisfied.

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The same as when a macho 6 footer when he has sex with a willing 13 or 14 or 15 year old becomes extremely damaging to the society.

But the most important reason is that in the present scenario it is just not possible to know if the willingness in the case of female-male sex is real. When there are such extreme pressures on young people to prove their 'masculinity' (in heterosexual societies prove their 'straight' status) by having sex with women. We know that the majority of these cases is where boys are pressurised by the culture to agree to exploitative sex. Remember: BOYS SAY YES TO WOMEN WHEN THEY MEAN TO SAY NO!

Interestingly, Men/ boys also say 'no' to men when they want to say 'yes', though they signal their 'yes' in other hidden ways. This makes presenting male sex with willing younger males look like the real crime, while real cases of female to male exploitation go scot free because the BOYS ARE SEEN AS HAVING LIKED IT.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006