Female Sexual Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream yesterday that I was having a complete blood transfusion. They were draining all of my blood out and giving me someone elses. I then woke up suddenly. What do you think it means??

I read a thread here and then i tought on something...what do you guys think about female sexual fantasies? do you mind that your girl fancy about other men?

Do you think that they do that?

Do u think that its almost impossible to find a woman that NEVER:
a) had a fantasy about a stranger
b) had a fantasy about menage/orgy/rape, etc
or
c) had at least one fantasy about other male (AND, the woman has a male partner altought she may had a fantasy with other guy -colleague, stranger, etc)

I think that LOTS of women that you see everyday ("normal" women that maybe shy or not, that may have good ethics, etc) had at least one of the fantasys refered in that 3 options.

What a strange thread. Of course a woman has had urges of all sorts of sexualities, even if it was on reflecting on how much she wanted to have it with or without another man or even woman. Take me. I often masturbate. I am a male, and yet, as many like to relate a gay mans' mind to a femails, i would say many sexual thoughts i have and still have are very different to what the average Susan wants. lol

But here's the biggest joke of it all. So we ever really know why we pull towards our darkest and yet deepest desires, and still find it within ourselves as something as ''dirty'' afterwards. Ever felt like that?

That's sociaty for you, and how we reflect on it and ourselves. This by no means makes orgies, rape or even molest good things, but when the mind, or the subliminal mind calls on it, have not a great deal of men and woman had such thoughts, just to reach some kind of sexual bliss>???????? Of course they have.

Now ask yourself again why.

I had a dream yesterday that I was having a complete blood transfusion. They were draining all of my blood out and giving me someone elses. I then woke up suddenly. What do you think it means??

it means someone close to you needs your help. THats what the dream means.

I had a dream last yesterday that I was having a complete blood transfusion. They were draining all of my blood out and giving me someone elses. I then woke up suddenly. What do you think it means??
It means - Stick ya' hand in ya' pocket... take ten dollahs out & send it ta' me !!!

:cool:

I think it means, somewhere in your subliminal emotions, you are being used.

It means - Stick ya' hand in ya' pocket... take ten dollahs out & send it ta' me !!!

:cool:

HA! Draqon's sounds more reasonable. ;)

It was indeed strange, I felt like it was really happening, it was pretty vivid. Maybe
someone wanted my rare O- negative blood.

lololololol... don't read into dreams to strongly. You can read far too much when things are really kept as simple as they should be.

lololololol... don't read into dreams to strongly. You can read far too much when things are really kept as simple as they should be.

Reiku...when I can see future in my dreams and it comes true 6 months later...it is no laughing matter, the dreams have told me so much, I trust them.

speaking of wierd dreams, PB turned doctor who on about 4 oclock this morning and GOD my dreams were wierd after that, i had re written the whole scrip for the eposode but all the diologe was exactly the same as what was on TV (due to the fact that i was lissioing to it in my sleep)

speaking of wierd dreams, PB turned doctor who on about 4 oclock this morning and GOD my dreams were wierd after that, i had re written the whole scrip for the eposode but all the diologe was exactly the same as what was on TV (due to the fact that i was lissioing to it in my sleep)

thats pretty bizarre...next time turn of the TV. You are supposed to be in deep REM.

well for one thing she was trying to get back to sleep but the other thing is nither of us can sleep if there is no noise in the room, the more we have watched the eposode the better because we dont pay any atention to it really or try to stay awake to watch it but i definitly CANT sleep in a dark silent room

well for one thing she was trying to get back to sleep but the other thing is nither of us can sleep if there is no noise in the room, the more we have watched the eposode the better because we dont pay any atention to it really or try to stay awake to watch it but i definitly CANT sleep in a dark silent room

suggestion make some noise...instead of tv noise...make some sexual noise...that will tire you out and you are done with the day

Reiku...when I can see future in my dreams and it comes true 6 months later...it is no laughing matter, the dreams have told me so much, I trust them.

Oh but it can be. You see, that's why i said do not read into them too strongly. If they reveal a future to you, long before it has reached your mind, then that was fate. If you focus too strongly on a thought, in a negative way, then that dream, if you want it to become true, may very well not.

thats great, except it doesnt work if she is so tired shes asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and im still staring at the celling at 3:00 in the morning

Oh but it can be. You see, that's why i said do not read into them too strongly. If they reveal a future to you, long before it has reached your mind, then that was fate. If you focus too strongly on a thought, in a negative way, then that dream, if you want it to become true, may very well not.

Well I just want to feel free when I sleep and dream...I dont really focus on dreaming anything...I want to feel free in the dream, I want to fly to see everything to talk to all, to feel everything and nothing at all...to be free. So I never do get bad or good dreams, they are all neutral to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back