Female Sexual Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you sprout have the crap you do here to people offline its no wonder women dont want to get to know you

Asguard...I do not sprout anything offline...I just dont talk with anyone, I go about my daily business. On average I say "10 words" per day.

So your problem is your not trying?

Who exactly do you think will sleep with you?
Do think someone here will take pitty on you and jump through the computer?

Go out, TALK for christ sake, LISSION.

women LOVE to talk if you give them someone who will lission

Women have sexual fantasies primarily about money or fame.

I recall reading in Marlon Brando's autobiography (Songs my mother taught me) about his first review in the New York papers about his staring role in a play.

With that first glancing blow of fame, all of a sudden, women who previously wouldnt even look him in the eye were falling all over him...Hi Mar!

He'd come home to his apartment at night and there would be three or four women he'd never met just hanging out on the staircase...wanting into his bed! :p

Last edited:
what a load of CRAP.

Can anyone name the ONLY organ on the human body of EITHER sex that is PURLY designed for pleasure???

anyway on the origional topic, YES women have sexual fantasies. So do men

WHO CARES?????????

would you complaine about someone's dream?????????

What, the organ question?

yea:p

(though organ might be the incorect term, no its correct, there are different types of tissue in it so it IS an organ in the medical sence)

Women have sexual fantasies primarily about money or fame.

I recall reading in Marlon Brando's autobiography (Songs my mother taught me) about his first review in the New York papers about his staring role in a play.

With that first glancing blow of fame, all of a sudden, women who previously wouldnt even look him in the eye were falling all over him...hi Mar!

He'd come home to his apartment at night and there would be three or four women he'd never net just hanging out on the staircase...wanting into his bed! :p

The majority of women may desire money and fame but I doubt even they desire it sexually. Haha, very funny image though, a woman rubbing one out picturing falling money. :p

congratulations:D
thats correct, the clitoris is the only organ in the human body of either sex with has NO other function other than pleasure.

Hence in reality if anyone is focused specifically on sex i would put forward that its WOMEN not men

They desire it by association with the guy who has it!

So you're saying they fantasize about having sex with a man who has a lot of money? That's probably true for some, I hope not for as many as you think. I know I never have or will. Very low on my list on turn ons. Not on the list at all, come to think.

actually its not the money its POWER that women are atracted to and its only natural.

Men look for physical caricteristics of actually producing a viable child (wide hips, breasts ect). Women also look for the man who can protect there offspring the best and that means the leader of the pack, the ritch, the powerful ect.

congratulations:D
thats correct, the clitoris is the only organ in the human body of either sex with has NO other function other than pleasure.

Hence in reality if anyone is focused specifically on sex i would put forward that its WOMEN not men

Some argue that since when a woman has an orgasm during sex she is more likely to conceive, that the clitoris provides an indirect reproductive function as well. But I agree more with you. Men's fantasies and sex drives are motivated (even though subconsciously) by mating with the healthiest female for child bearing. So women's fantasies are different.

out of interest can you name the three groups of animals which have sex for pleasure and the relation to there children?

out of interest can you name the three groups of animals which have sex for pleasure and the relation to there children?

Umm...the only two I know of are dolphins and bonobos. I'm not sure of their relation to their offspring, though.

you missed the most ovious:p

HUMANS!!!!!!!!! (we are animals two)

ALL three groups have a comparitively long infacy (in humans it could be argued to be 13 years or more but in general its concidered to be 5 years). This means nature needs a way to keep the parents together in order to protect the children. THATS why females have organisams and males keep there heads after sex:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back