Female Orgasm

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Zero, Feb 18, 2003.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Xev,

I was not trying to insult you... EVER! But if you want me to:
    “Jesus Bitch!, calm down, calm down (stupid horror)”

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

By the way people that was sarcasm. I just put that there to demonstrate the silliness of the sex poem/song.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

*Grumbles*

You're no fun. I thought you were trying to pick a fight.

Now I'm going to go yell "Hail Satan!" in Christian Chat just to compensate.

*Sniffles*

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I could direct you to some theology forums... always go there when I'm in the mood to piss people off.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spookz Banned Banned

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

We had a poster named The Chosen about 8 months back, he would always link to a "guy forum". I trolled that one like a motherfucker...great fun!

Christian Chat is good, because all you have to do is say something Satanic and they start screaming like little girls.

9. bethere systems/ IE Registered Senior Member

my poor kid xev - it is your incapacity to judge a song (a piece of music * I repeat muuussiiiiccc) just by its lyrics. So all insturmental songs must be suckin the big eel as far as your definition of GOOD music goes. By the way what is GOOD - ohh wait you thought what is good for you is good for every one else. and probably you think your peotry is good too - guess thats why I never heard of a poet by a nickname xev - just get a life

good is a relative term - ever realise??

You should be smart enough to translate u into you - oh wiat I never thought some people such as xev could exist that would call that a spelling mistake. (probably you saw u - and a message poped up in your brain: Not enough IQ to understand this word error error will quit system overload)

this is NOT a poem it is called a song lyric - ever heard of the term.

just stick with interior design and dont bother with understanding why your favourite songs dont play on the radios and youll be just fine.

just wanted to quench your thirst for a good fight...

I am just picking on you so dont take this seriosly

(all this is in name of good humor) good is relative after all huh

have a good night... thanks for your good post...

I agree and admit the lyrics are terrible too by the way. why are we talking about the quality of these lyrics anyhow. All I was trying to explain was a situation that led to female orgasm - and the fact that mechanics of it are more complex than finding clitoris on the female genital. And it is meaningles to explain how to do oral sex and stuff - because their experiance is not broad enough to wirte a HOW TO discription of this topic. Considering there are about 3-4 billion women on earth. So all I was pointing is that this thread is getting more meaningless by the second I wont post again. Promise

It was fun while it lasted though...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2003
  10. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

As a guy, To get some understanding of what a female orgasm feels like , you should (without participating in activities that could be labeled as 'gay') try some mushrooms.

Ask Coopelandia to be specific, while not the most visual it is by far the most horny and mdma-like species of the shrooms.

You will get a very intestinal "stuffed" feeling from it like your gland and balls are strapped with electric wire.....

11. Trevor Registered Member

I think it can be explained quite easily evolutionarily. Males only care about depositing sperm. That's all they need to do, and that is all they are encouraged to do by the chemicals which drive the mind. The male orgasm is totally built up around ejaculating. All the chemicals and endorphins build up to the climax as a physiological mechanism for motivating the male to reach that point. After that point, the male has exhaused his immediate supply of sperm and it does no good to continue. That is why there is only one, big, climactic orgasm for the male. That is also why a male's sexual interest rapidly degenerates immediately following an ejaculation.

The female on the other hand gets multiple orgasms because their role historically has been a passive one.

I would also imagine that many animal females are coerced/raped as a norm. If this is the case, then the female's orgasm may be largely incosequential. Perhaps the female's orgasm is a byproduct of the male's need of an orgasm for incentive. Ie, the clitoris appears to be a non-formed penis (not unlike men's non-formed nipples). Somewhere along the evolutionary line females may have "taken advantage" of a trait evolutionarily designed for males, and this made those females more willing to mate.

12. Zero Banned Banned

Eh, but wouldn't it be evolutionarily advantageous for females to play hard to get? That way the unfit would not be able to pass on genes?

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

the female orgasm has some evidence as to having a physical effects, such as pumping semen on to the cervix and reducing the amount of semen that is washed back. So no it has a real purpose.

By the way who the @#$% brought this subject up again!

14. Zero Banned Banned

lol

So how far back do you think is the region that actually gets the nerve stimuli during orgasm? Would there be a reason?

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Zero,

What are you talking about

the G-spot?

16. Christian Sodomy Registered Senior Member

Date the living women.

17. Christian Sodomy Registered Senior Member

Yell "Heil Satan" and watch the fun begin.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

I had better learn to spell first.

19. weebee Registered Senior Member

How does that evolutionary story work for lions?