FBI Suspects Israel Has Mole in Pentagon!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by skywalker, Aug 28, 2004.

1. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

FBI Suspects Israel Has Mole in Pentagon -- CBS

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI (news - web sites) believes Israel has a spy at the very highest level of the Pentagon (news - web sites) who may have sought to influence U.S. policy on Iran and Iraq (news - web sites), CBS News reported on Friday.

The Israeli embassy immediately denied the report...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3587663&thesection=news&thesubsection=world

About time they realize it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So what is the big deal? when the admisntration is theirs........why would one care if they have a spy or not? there are no secrets between usa and israel. am i not right

othedep?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Infact, it is a very big story but it will be hush hush very soon, just watch and see how fast it will disapear from the media.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Insert Title Here)

By all means, I agree it's a big story, but it's an ocean of confusion from the outset. The cable majors don't have a firm headline to browbeat us with, but the general summary I've gotten so far:

• There are no arrests, nor imminent arrests.
    • There may never be any arrests.
    • The FBI is irritated that the story is out.
    • The Israeli government denies any involvement.
    • AIPAC denies involvement, claims cooperation with ongoing investigation.
    • Information involved may have been policy-related regarding Iran.
    • Investigation may stem from forged Nigerian yellowcake documents; implication that Israel is behind forgery.

Now, all of this is just the background buzz of ... I think CNN and MSNBC. I offer no links at this time to show any of it (namely that last point about the forged documents) valid. (Nor did I take down the names of analysts passing by on the screen.)

That said, I did not mean to downplay the story in my prior post, but rather just sought to get a link up; I hadn't a grasp on the story at that time, and I'm still not sure I do. Something stinks about this one already, but I can't tell who cut the cheese.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  8. travis Registered Senior Member

Here is a link straight from the horse's mouth;

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/470334.html

It even links him to two other high ranking Jews:

"He was also said to be closely associated with two senior Pentagon officials, Paul Wolfowitz and Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith."

Hopefully this will prevent us from attacking Iran.

9. John_angry Banned Banned

yes well Jews run America in the first plce so what fucking difference does it make???

10. Working Class Hero Skank Monster Registered Senior Member

Man, this guy scares me a bit...

I wouldnt be surprised to see Israel had spies in the Pentagon, or anywhere else for that matter. Theyre a very paranoid nation, and i guess you cant really blame them. Did you know there were Soviet Spies in the British Foreign Office in WW2? They doctored the planned post-war border with Poland, and when Molotov presented this new border at a negotiation, the British didnt actually know what it was!

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

If jews ran america then why would a isreali spy in the petagon get caught?

its more like the christen fundamentalist rule American, and they want Israel to survive so as to bring back their god as prophesized.

12. travis Registered Senior Member

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The US is not spying on their allies?

14. Undecided Banned Banned

I don’t think it’s the spying that is necessary the problem here, sure everyone spies. But the problem with Israel is that she may have influenced, and even as Tiassa stated forged information to get the invasion of Iraq up and running. That’s a step too far, the Israeli influence on US policy is something that used to be called “conspiracy” but now its pretty much been proven. This is the classic problem that faces Zionists worldwide, where does their loyalty stand with Israel or with X country? PNAC is obviously dominated by Zionists, and it is also obvious now that Israel did have much undue influence on American policy. I suspect that if a link can be made that Israel, and her spies in Washington actually did bring the US to war with faulty intelligence, Israel’s free ride in the US is going to come to a quick end. If this becomes a full blown scandal and the American public is influenced enough the election may pinge on the US’ relationship with Israel.

15. Working Class Hero Skank Monster Registered Senior Member

To quote my own dad, everyone spies on everyone else. There will be British spies in America, American spies in Britain, Israeli spies and French spies.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Israeli has influence alright, but does it have control or manipulation?

17. Undecided Banned Banned

That's why we have an investigation. Look here is some groovy CNN graphics:

Also am I the only one finding it odd about the timing of the announcement of the story? It was broken on a Friday, during the Olympics and before the GOP convention, its not going to get much coverage.

18. John_angry Banned Banned

all part of the Jewish media plan. badmouthing Israel is even bad for America itself (well the "eltites" that is as supporting Israel is bad for America but good for the "elites"

i dont mean run it as in actually run it. its just that Israel and jews force America to do anything and America on MANY occasions puts Israel before it puts America (but you got to remember that teh elites are always ahead it was just the average American joe that has been put behind)

yes i know that but that is a lie that Jews have made up to get support if anyone really studies the Bible then it is clear that the prophecy is BOLLOCKS!!!

19. Undecided Banned Banned

More stuff out of the Israeli spy scandal:

Zionists and Israel have a major Achilles heel that is one of paranoia. Israel’s paranoia has gotten into trouble before, and this time round the allegations are much more then mere spying. Do I hear backlash?

20. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

I agree what you wrote and I didn't think that you were playing it down either. I am just waiting to see what will happen to this whole situation. It will be very interesting for next few days or untill it will become a 4th page news.

21. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Source: Duluth News Tribune (Knight-Ridder)
    Link: http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/politics/9560493.htm
    Title: "Secretive Pentagon office target of FBI probe, sources say"
    Date: September 2, 2004

Perhaps it's time to go diving in history. Where will the Bush administration and its adventures fall among American presidential scandals?

• Meek, James Gordon (NYDN). "Secretive Pentagon office target of FBI probe, sources say". Duluth News Tribune, September 2, 2004. See http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/politics/9560493.htm

22. travis Registered Senior Member

23. travis Registered Senior Member

http://antiwar.com/justin/

AIPAC and its allies, Israel's amen corner in the U.S., are circling the wagons, denying everything, and – how's this for chutzpah? – Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League is actually demanding an investigation into who leaked the news of the investigation. No one has a right to know that Israel, the recipient of $3 trillion total U.S. "aid," is stabbing us in the back.

http://antiwar.com/justin/