"Fanatic" Hillary Supporters....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TruthSeeker, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Bells Staff Member

To add to this issue, I found this today in the papers:

I guess taking a loss on the chin and moving forward is not something these people believe in. So they resort to threats and intimidation in the hope they will get their own way.

Nice.

A visit to their site is interesting, to say the least.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Geoff, why am I not suprised you are wrong again. Don't confuse digust with idiots for anger.

These people are like children in their behavior. They don't get what they want so they are going to throw a temper tantrum...just like my kid. And these people are supposed to be adults.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

These people appear to be very delusional as well. How does someone who was the underdog...who had few connections in the party when compared to Clinton at the start of this election; and when Clinton was supposed to be the annointed because of her husband's control of the party.. having been it's leader a few years back.; how is he selected through back office strings?

How does the guy who won the popular vote and the caucus states become selected by the party insiders through some secret back handed process? How does the guy who won the election using the rules established by the Clinton supporters translate to being selected by "insiders"?

I repeat these people are immature deluded idiots and deserve no attention. Their impact on the election will be nill. These are the same kind of idiots that put bush II in power in 2000. Frankly, I have had enough of this kind of crap in American politics. Is it any wonder we have the government we have with people like this; a government of special interests bent on dividing the country for self interest?

And at least 10 percent of the votes for Hillary were from Republicans trying to get the weaker canididate to win. It is time for these children to grow up and face facts.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Perhaps all this post primary tantruming will fade quickly and in a few months.

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

One word: Florigan. We've been over this.

Nor should you, in my dealings.

Geoff

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think the tantrums will die a natural death after the media stops reporting on them. Hopefully, we will have some issues to discuss in this election cycle.

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

WOW! What a display of anti-democratic immaturity! :bugeye:

That is so far from the truth it boggles my mind they believe in it! Obama won elected by the voters even after Florida was counted! :bugeye:

Grace under pressure!?!? Which grace!?!? She totally freaked out!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Indeed. Whatever happened to democracy, eh?

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The democratic process includes the option of switching parties if you're dissatisfied with your parties candidate.

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh, so you are saying they are not anti-democratic and immature?

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's amusing to see Obama's supporters froth when hoist on their own petard of rigid rules and procedure; as MAW says, it is entirely legal to change party affiliation. I have little doubt there will be more such frothing.

14. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Let's not forget that the decision to strip Michigan and Florida of their delegates was agreed upon by all the candidates, including Hillary. Clinton is as much to blame as Obama for that. And even if Florida and Michigan were fully seated, it doesn't change the fact that Obama would still get the nomination based on the delegate numbers.

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Personally, Geoff I think these die hard hillary supporters/fanatics should be voting with the Republicans. If I could, I would package them up and deliver them personally to Mad and his fellow coherts. They would fit right in with the hannity's, limbaugh's and other misguided, and misinformed souls. I would just love to see their femi-nazi faces when McCain finishes off the Supremes with conservative judges and they do away with Roe v Wade! What a great accomplishment for these dedicated femi-nazis!

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"Feminazis" from the openminded Obama supporter?

Just what exactly is his voting base, anyway?

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Sounds like the normal democrat, die hard/fanatics, of course they might have just received a education from the democratic party, as to how much their opinion is valued, and finally, smartened up.

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

What a delusional world you live in, for one I don't see democratic pundits like Rush and Hannity.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

John Kerry, James Carville, Paul Begala

CNN Programs - Anchors/Reporters - Paul Begala
    Paul Begala, along with James Carville, serves as a political contributor and Democratic strategist on CNN's The Situation Room.
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/begala.paul.html

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

1. John Kery is not a pundit, he's a loser, big difference (well actually not really but you know what I mean)
    2. James Carville does not have anywhere near the attention of Rush or Hannity, and beside do you think Rush or Hannity would marry someone of the opposite party?
    3. Paul Begala is not even on air anymore!

Face it: democrats don't watch or care for pundits like republicans do.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The fact is that the Liberals can't generate a show that has the appeal of Rush and Shawn, and they have tried, it was called Air America, they fell flat on their faces.

Rush and Shawn tell you they are showmen, and their shows are about the foibles of the political system, they give a outlet for listeners all across America, who have been ignored by the main stream media, which calls them Fly Over Country,

Rush Limbaugh's fans, number, 18 million listeners a day, Sean Hannity has about 12.5 million

Should tell you something about their message?, doesn't it.

That they aren't connecting with Real America, as for,

The same thing, their message sucks and Americans don't support it, so there shows tank.

But when the mains stream media, talking head show run on Sunday morning who are their go to guys? the pundits?

John Kerry, James Carville, Paul Begala, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY), Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM); Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI); Kimberly Dozier,
    Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ); Donna Brazile, Jake Tapper.

the reason they are on Sunday Morning is that is the only time slot they can hold.

Now for the Pundits of the Liberal Left, who write for News and TV, and who's readership and ratings are going into the tank.............

http://www.turnleft.com/pundits.html

NORMAN SOLOMON
    Write the award-winning Media Beat column, exposing conservative bias in the media. His syndicated column appears in many newspapers, including Liberal Opinion Week.

BARBARA EHRENREICH
    Whenever you read Barbara Ehrenreich, you'll be guaranteed to think of issues as you've never saw them before. Always ready to dispute conventional wisdom, her essays can be found in Time and The Nation.

ANTHONY LEWIS
    A brilliant and passionate liberal, Lewis writes about domestic and international affairs for The New York Times.

BOB HERBERT
    Herbert's columns, which are in The New York Times, mainly focus on domestic affairs. He is especially committed to defending the poor and minorities.

DONALD KAUL
    Syndicated columnist for Knight-Ridder Newspapers. Write him at Tribune Media Services, 435 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 1400, Chicago, IL 60611. One of my favorites, and doesn't hesitate to call himself a liberal.

E.J. Dionne
    A true progressive liberal, Dionne write for the Washington Post and is nationally syndicated. He is known for his sharp analysis of domestic issues.

FRANK RICH
    A former theater critic, Rich writes often about political and cultural issues.

Albert R. Hunt
    The token liberal of the Wall Street Journal. He writes about once per week on the next-to-last page of section 1, on the page following the most unliberal of editorial pages.

CALVIN TRILLIN
    The droll humorist writes a weekly essay for Time and cool political poetry for The Nation.

CLARENCE PAGE
    The most adorable member of The McLaughlin Group writes for the Chicago Tribune.

MICHAEL KINSLEY
    Kinsley writes for Time magazine but he also has a brand-spanking new cyber-magazine, Slate (up in June).

CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS
    The British leftist writes acerbic commentary for The Nation and Vanity Fair.

KATHA POLLITT
    The award-winning essayist brings a feminist perspective to issues. She writes for The Nation and The New Yorker.

ALEXANDER COCKBURN
    Another British leftist who writes for The Nation and the Los Angeles Times.

ERIC ALTERMAN
    He writes about the right wing for The Nation and Mother Jones.

ROBERT SCHEER
    His columns can be seen in the Los Angeles Times.

MOLLY IVINS
    The humorist from Texas writes three columns a week for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and a monthly column for The Progressive. She can also be seen on "60 Minutes" every week.

ELLEN GOODMAN
    One of the most popular columnists in the nation, Goodman is excellent on women's issues and other social commentary.

RICHARD COHEN
    Cohen writes for The Washington Post.

COLMAN McCARTHY
    McCarthy brings a left-wing perspective to The Washington Post.

LARS-ERIK NELSON
    Nelson's columns, which run in the New York Daily News, cover politics in Washington.

The message doesn't resonate with Americans, so their rating suck.

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Buffalo Roam,

Thank you for verifying what I have been saying: Liberals don't care for liberal pundits. liberals pundits aren't as many or as well off as republican pundits (I never said there were not liberal pundits!). Air America was a flop because liberals didn't watch! Now for the killer, you know why all this is? Because Liberals don't care for bias crap talk, even if the biases is on their own side! It has nothing to do with who message connects with real American: The SuperBowl is the most watch "show" on TV yet it has no message to connect (except for awesome commericals!). Consider this, republicans slurp up talk radio shows, love to have their own views crap into the face, and thus provide a continues fan base, this is why Rush and his kind are not watch by all Americans but just right wingers (if not then it would be a universal as the superbowl!). Liberals like to believe they receive the closes they can to unbiased news about politics, most of all they like intellectualism which does not sell well on sound bit talk show format, in short liberals hate to be told what to think and as a result liberal pundits don't have a base because right wingers don't want to hear them, and liberals don't care of them, and independents don't even watch any of it!

I could be wrong, if Al Franken wins I'll admit I'm wrong, fat chances that going to happen!!!

23. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well said Electric! I never really thought about it much. But there does seem to be a propensity for so called conservatives to want to depend on pundits for information. It is interesting that they also discourage their followers from getting information from independent sources. Anything not sanctioned by a "conservative" pundit is obviously from the "liberal" media and cannot be trusted...kinda reminds me of the book burnings that occured in Germany many years ago when Hitler was running the country. The message for "conservatives" is that information from non sanctioned sources cannot be trusted. There is no such restrictions for the non "conservatives" or "liberal" individuals.

The Republicans have so abused the label liberal, it now basically seems to mean anything not Republican.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008