Fade out

Michael 345

New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl
Valued Senior Member
Seems like no set rule on Fade Out or Revert when selecting from choice list in a computer program

One program will straight away go back to previous menu, another will wait for you to press ∆ to go back

This occurs even though you have made your choice

It's a menu with a few choices but you only have single choice

Pick one, change mind and pick another, first choice is un-ticked

Surely after a reasonable time program should recognise you are done making a choice and revert up to its upper level, or Fade Out, not wait for your ∆

:)

What computer program?
What is Fade Out?
What is Revert?
What is ∆?

I am a User Experience Designer, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

What computer program?
What is Fade Out?
What is Revert?
What is ∆?

I am a User Experience Designer, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

What computer program?
YouTube

What isFadeOut?
Fade Out is when the menu choice fades out

What is Revert?
Revert is when the menu choice you just made goes back to the previous menu choice prior to the one you made a choice from

What is ∆?

∆ is the closest symbol I can find on my mobile phone keyboard

Àll my chat is done on my Oppo phone

On my phone just under keyboard are 3 symbols

IMG_20231017_122606.jpg

:)

Oh. OK. That's not the app though; that's your phone's main controls.
Cycle Through Open Apps, Home Screen, Back up.

Those should be there even when you're not in an app (such as when on your Home Screen where all your apps are).

While you are viewing a given app, such as YouTube (which might actually YouTiube runnig in your browser app) the behavior may be unique to that app.

It's important to know where you are in your phone - your context - to understand why its behavior changes.

While you are viewing a given app, such as YouTube (which might actually YouTiube runnig in your browser app) the behavior may be unique to that app.

I did note something interesting

Since I like music to take me off Itching which Grover's is giving me I set up Bolero to loop under the sheets (Grover's itch does not likes it dark)

You probably know you can loop YouTube video. I set Bolero going and set to loop

The first play contains ads (stupid in the middle of the playing) but subsequent playings, loop ones, no ads

Guessing video is on the phone

Saves on WiFi:)

Have drifted off to sleep and I don't hear all but at 15 min a play and me going through 3 hours each sleep session would be at least 40 Bolero plays overnight

::)

Last edited:
Consider Spotify. There's a free option.

Tell it to play Bolero (great choice, BTW) and when it's done it will continue to play other related music forever.

Back