F***, f***in, f***ety f***!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by mikenostic, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

One can be, as I know FAR TOO WELL, extremely rude and offensive without ever using a single swear word.

I am running out of time.

Before I get some rest I'd like to say that I really don't give a fuck about the differences between Americans, Russians, Germans, or any. I wasn't being serious in this thread and anyone who doubts that is a fucking idiot.

We are discussing not just fuck here, though that be the focus word, I'd say it appears to be more about vulgarity in general, and in order to better explore and understand it, we are immersing ourselves in this sort of talk in this thread. I am not going to go about the internet saying fuck like it is a holy mantra...but in these threads I will indulge in using the word and I will also do so in other places (off or on the net) in rare occasions.

Russian, American, German...we are getting fucking poorer and poorer and now we're suppose to turn on each other like animals...swear words or not? Divide and conquer...is it? Are we going to play along with those who'd divide us and then conquer us...leaving us in a giant messed up planetary ghetto (while glamorizing the stupidity of it?)? The uber rich needs to go....over capitalism is fucking retarded just like communism...a middle between these two is best...capumism...or whatever. There should be a law against how much fucking money 1 man can own to prevent world depressions from ever occurring, there are massive fuck orgies of indulgence right now as we struggle in poverty...fuck the super rich (slightly rich is OK...if you work hard and carefully...you ought to deserve a cap at a few million...it is enough). Who needs 40 trillion dollars?

FUCK ALL TRILLIONORS!!!

They should be stripped, tarred, feathered, and hung in cages before the masses of people so we can punish them with our looks...forced to see how their gluttony has failed them and to watch as we hand out "their" money before their eyes (they are stuck in cages) as we return it to the people. Then allow the hard workers to get a ahead to a point, but not THAT point. We shouldn't encourage dissidence with communism nor gluttony with capitalism.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Angels by the sea of tranquility.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.