Evolutionary Theory responsible for Nazism

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lawdog, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Tjalian Guest

Affirmative.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

It wasn't a just war, moron. No warfare is just. Killing people isn't just, no matter who says to the contrary. It's common fucking sense.
    Great Odin's beard, what the hell is wrong with you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

No war is just? Hapsburg, do we really need to go any further? You cant handle the Truth.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Mein Gott in Himmel, you are insane.
    How can you actually think that warfare is right, that it is just? What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know if you are *new* to society, but killing people isn't O.K. For any reason. It's ending someone's life, dammit. A real human being's life.
    You are a very sick man, lawdog... :bugeye:

8. Tjalian Guest

Please people believe in Jesus, he will save you from hell of nazi evolutionary theory !

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah...I'm pretty sure you'r Jadon, now.
    Having multiple clone accounts is very much against the forum rules...

10. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Why don't we see what Hitler had to say on the issue:

And from his fellow Nazi's:

It is quite obvious that Hitler and the rest of the Nazi scum considered themselves to be Christian and doing God's own work. Of course, Hitler's Anti-Semitism is likewise derived from a Christian source. Rather than Darwin, his ideas came from Martin Luther:

I think that's enough evidence for now. Case Closed.

~Raithere

11. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Lol.. royally fucking owned.

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Ah, so he was Catholic...

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

So, lawdog, why are you so blinded to the truth? Hitler was a good christian. Just like you, you complete loon. That's some nice company you keep there bub.

Fuck the church and jesus with a big cross shaped dildo. Oh I forgot. Priests already do that to alter boys.

"Our father, who art in my ass, phallic be thy shame..."

You stupid, blind asshole.

14. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

Hitler's fake christianity hide a real obssession with the occult and neopagan doctrines of an Aryan Christ, the ubermensch, everyone knows that. Dont try and use quotaions of a madman to try and twist historic facts.

The Devil can quoth scripture for his purpose.

Now, since you have been unable to refute the position of the article that was presented, I will assume that you agree.

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

So, Darwins off the hook then?

16. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

The ubermensch is "an Aryan Christ"?

You are even more - - than I presumed Lawbitch.

It's like saying Goldilocks and the Three Bears is an anti-semitic science fiction story set in a different dimension. Utter bollocks.

Why don't you actually bring some textual evidence?

17. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Two points here. One, as superluminal was talking about; occult and neopagen doctrines have nothing to do with Atheism or Darwinism. Two, regardless of Hitler's personal beliefs. Even if he was lying, he was speaking to the German people, convincing Christians that his opinions were correct. And the followed him as Christians.

Further quotes from Hitler:

But let's look at the article:

This is not one of Darwin's ideas, this is simply animal husbandry, a practice that has been understood and used for thousands of years. Long before Darwin was born.

The reference is, of course, to Social Darwinism. Notably, Spencer was a philosopher/sociologist and Haeckel was a Lamarckian and a follower of Spencer. Their related ideas are a divergence from the science of biology and not a part of biological Evolutionary theory. Once again, Darwin cannot be held accountable.

And once again the author shows his ignorance. Evolution is often misunderstood as the elimination of the weak. Survival, in an Evolutionary sense, is strictly about procreation. It doesn't matter how strong or weak you are. It matters how prolific you are. Additionally, deliberately killing off the "weak" would be artifical selection, also known as animal husbandry and we're back again to non-Darwinian concepts.

As an interesting aside, the U.S. and other nations were also misapplying Evolutionary concepts and had their own Eugenics programs in place prior to WWII.

This, of course, was never done.

And here we finally get some truth. None of this has anything to do with Science, Evolution, or Atheism. It's about Social Darwinism (as I stated above) which has nothing to do with any of the other topics.

I note you seem to have nothing to say about Martin Luther's opinions.

If we can lay responsibility for the Holocaust at Darwin's feet because people misinterpreted and misapplied his ideas we must also lay responsibility for the Holocaust at the feet of Jesus Christ for people doing the same thing to his ideas. Oh and don't forget the Crusades, the Witch Trials, the Inquisition, the slaughters in Rwanda and Bosnia. If these are the fruits of Jesus, of God, then he has a fair amount more to answer for than poor old Charles.

~Raithere

18. okinrus Registered Senior Member

I don't know for a fact whether Hitler was exposed to Martin Luther's writings on Jews. But what we do know, however, is his reading of anti-semetic german nationalist works beforehand. His purity of blood line obsession is cause by social dawinism and is absent in Martin Luther's writings.

In his table talk writings Hitler denounces Christianity. So, more likely, both people and religion were tools to Hitler. He'd lie about his faith if he'd think it would give more power.

19. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Hitler mentions Luther in Table Talk and in Mein Kampf so it seems likely that he would have more than a superficial exposure to Luther's writing. On the other hand, to the best of my knowledge, Hitler never once mentioned Darwin. But neither Luther nor Hitler invented anti-semitism, they didn't even introduce it to Europe. It was prevalent throughout Europe through the dark-ages and during the inquisition. Martin Luther's writings are simply an example of its prevalence within Christianity. And certainly a much more direct link to his "Final Solution" than a perversion of Darwin's theory.

As I said to Lawdog, Hitler's personal opinion really isn't the point. The quotations I referenced were directed towards Christians. From what I've read, it seems that Hitler believed in Christianity but also believed it should serve the cause of his Aryan nation. In any case, it certainly wasn't an Atheistic or Darwinist agenda that he had as Lawdog and the brain-dead author of the article he referenced are asserting.

~Raithere

20. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

Luther does not represent genuine Christian doctrine anyway. You need to explain to me why Hitler had many thousands of Catholics put in death camps along with the Jews. His only purpose for promoting ideas and saying he believed in Christianity and the German Church and such is so that he could get elected. It would not have otherwise been possible for the liar to have been elected. Mein Kampf was written long before he came into power, when perhaps he may have even had some lingering interest in Religion as a social tool. It was not long after his rise to power that the Bible was outlawed in Germany, pagan festivals were observed, idols erected, the Aryan Christ joined the pantheon of ancient Germanic gods, jews and christians with any integrity were persecuted. A brief reading of Hitlers favorite philosopher Neiztche, like his work "the AntiChrist" will help you understand.

You seem to want to separate Social Darwinism from Evolution. You are walking a very sticky wicket.

Furthermore, you should be very careful about talking about Christ in that way, like blaming him for stuff. Remember my friend, Death will come for you someday, who will you turn to then?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  21. tecoyah Illusionary Registered Senior Member

After reading this entire thread I have a couple very simple questions for you...Lawdog

Do you consider the Church you belong to/follow to be the correct form of Chrisianity?

And...if so, Why?

If you decide to answer these....I will follow up with a few more, and in doing so prove beyond a doubt the failure of your Dogmatic belief structure.

Or....you could simply Quote your Bible again...as I am sure it is the correct one out of the seven or so translations I have read to date.

22. okinrus Registered Senior Member

I don't see how before as a catholic and latter as a non-catholic he'd wind up reading Martin Luther's writings, much less his attack on Jews. But perhaps he could have.

Well, theologians such as Thomas Aquinas took a more moderate approach to the Jews. And back in the middle ages they didn't care so much about race. So-call racially pure pagans simply weren't allowed to practice their rituals, while the Jews were allowed, though restricted somewhat.

23. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I believe that Lawdog is a troll who is actually an athiest under the guise of a fundamentalist christian/creatonist in order to prove a point how dumb they can actually be.

At least I hope that's the case as surely nobody can be this dumb...