Evolution In Reverse?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by J.B, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Max, come on, you can't actually believe J.B's racist crap, can you? WTF.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, maybe, maybe not.

Perhaps I'm just arguing to help understand it all myself?

Perhaps I'm the world's most avid racist?

Perhaps I just see the blacks committing all the damned crime around here and it makes me wonder and question all this silly-assed "equality" crap?

Perhaps I see the statistics about blacks and crime and prisons and drugs and pimping and rape and rioting and cop-hate and eubonics bullshit and .........and just wonder about it all?

Perhaps every time I see or read about riots or police brutality or discrimination or such, it's always, ALWAYS, involving blacks ...not whites, not browns, not yellows, not reds ...and maybe I just wonder why?

As I grow older and older, I realize just how little I really know. When I was a kid, I seemed to know every-fuckin'-thing ....now that I'm an old fart, I seemed to actually know less than I did then! The way it's going, just moments before I die, I ain't gonna' know a fuckin' thing about any-fuckin'-thing!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Well, that's easily explained:
    As you grow olser, your braincells die.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

I guess now it is OK to say white people are their own group.

Hey goat, is'nt some one who lies about a race of people a racist?

Like when YOU said:
    "If white people are so civilized, why are almost all serial killers white"?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  8. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

Carleton Coon was discredited even when his book was published 43 years ago. His theories were based on out-dated notions about human racehood that had already been abandoned for several decades. He stood down as President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, because they censured his cousin Carleton Putnam's book Race and Reason. Only three years ago that book attracted the following user comment on amazon.com.
    I just finished reading this book. As one who graduated from college with a BA in 1968 and who was steeped in the liberalism of that day, but whom time and experience have mutated into a free-thinking person, reading this book was like a time trip into a medieval society. Everything seemed strange and alien, until I realized that it reflected an idea long gone, but nevertheless true and valid. Putnam argued that the inherent inferior intelligence of the black person, as a whole, demanded segregation in social situations, lest the two races intermarry and thereby drag down our society. Fortunately, even today, intermarriage has not happened in great numbers.
    This is one of my favourite statistics:
    And women's brains on average are similarly smaller than men's. I have some figures about that from Sagan's Broca's Brain, but I'll have to dig it up. Suffice it to say that those brain size studies are actually flawed.

9. J.B Banned Banned

Silas,
    Dr Carleton Coon listed almost 100 facts on the racial differences between blacks and whites, and all you can say is some kind of personal attacks?

This is a science forum, so lets stick to the facts, you write as if your feeling where hurt, don't take this so personal, it's nature.

This is a nice attempt, but what the fact about brain size is that the body size must be taken into account.

Example is, men of the same size one being white and one being black on the average blacks will have smaller brains.

That could explain this fact:
    FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hey, Silas, did you miss that in your post? "...but nevertheless true and valid." How could you have missed it ....a major point in the review of the book and, of course, on the author's theories/points. Read it again in total, you'll see it even more clearly.

And did you also miss this part, too? "...the two races intermarry and thereby drag down our society. Fortunately, even today, intermarriage has not happened in great numbers." Note the authors comment ....."Fortunately, ..." He appears to agree with the theories against black and white intermarriage, and if thankful that they haven't happened enough to drag down our society!

How did you miss that, Silas?

Baron Max

11. J.B Banned Banned

Your right Baron,
    I started to read it but just glossed over it, I thought it was just some more my feeling are hurt babble.
    This quote that Silas gave is a quote I could have wrote when you start to treat this subject (racial differences) with facts and honesty.

Diversity means difference, and people say that we NEED to celebrate our "diversity", but once we start talking about what makes us all so different, the celebration is over.

12. J.B Banned Banned

Reading this is "like a time trip into a medieval society".

Todays News:
    Desperate couple eat their son

Nairobi - Severe hunger caused a Kenyan couple to kill and eat their son, according to a newspaper report.

Residents of the Bondeni village in the Tana River district alerted the assistant chief of police in the area.

When police arrived at the house last week, they found body parts in a pot.

According to the newspaper Sunday Nation, the son was severely handicapped.
    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=68&art_id=qw1122200461144B255

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

14. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

Er, no, Max, I quoted that review precisely to illustrate the kind of person who drew sustenance and inspiration from the book. And to make it absolutely clear, I do not think any weight need be given to the opinion of someone who is obviously an unreconstructed Klansman.

What you were supposed to say was, "But the facts show there are differences and that's what that book is about," instead you cheered and said, "Hey, an evident racist thought the book was great! Yay for our team!"

He speaks the rhetoric of the Klan. The Klan liked to cover up what they believed with a supposed desire that each race, the whites and the blacks, should remain unsullied by each others' blood. But the reality was they hated blacks because they were black and could be identifed as the descendents of slaves. They actually intended to deny black people the rights defined as unalienable and applicable to all United States citizens by the Constitution. All segregation rules, despite their mantra of "separate but equal", were in fact designed exclusively for the benefit of the white race and the disbenefit of the blacks.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sounds to me, Silas, like ye're having a hard time trying to explain your hurried attempt to find something pertinent on the 'net ....and read right over some of the more important points!

Next time, and hopefully continuing into the future, try to read carefully, then think about what it is you're going to say/post.

But, in your defense, I'll have to say that the 'net is NOT the place to find valid information on almost any topic! One finds more conflicting "information" and "opinions" on the 'net than you can find at the local bars! I'm beginning to think that the 'net just might be one of the main causes of our troubles in the world ...too much bullshit claiming to be valid info.

Baron Max

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Why not just make ebonics the official language? Or why not incorporate it as proper english. That will make life easier for everybody.

17. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

Er, no, Max, I quoted that review precisely to illustrate the kind of person who drew sustenance and inspiration from the book.

Er, no, Max, I quoted that review precisely to illustrate the kind of person who drew sustenance and inspiration from the book.

Avatar, thanks for that cartoon, I had a great couple of hours last night reading all of them!

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, Silas, if you say it enough times and loud enough, there are always people who'll believe you. ...if for no other reason than to shut you up!

Baron Max

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Like the Donner party?

20. J.B Banned Banned

Close, the Donner party did not murder then eat their own children. Sure the races of people are close in their actions at times, it is the small differences that are our "diversity".

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They sure 'nuf did.

http://raiboy.tripod.com/Donner/id30.html

22. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

intellect:
    The ability to learn and reason; the capacity for knowledge and understanding.
    The ability to think abstractly or profoundly.
    mind:
    The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
    The collective conscious and unconscious processes in a sentient organism that direct and influence mental and physical behavior.
    The principle of intelligence; the spirit of consciousness regarded as an aspect of reality.
    The faculty of thinking, reasoning, and applying knowledge

You guys are looking at this all wrong. The problem is this (my opinion only):
    Most black people do not, never did and never will want to live under another persons rule or agenda so to speak(and yes, it's too late to change that now. So don't tell me to go back to Africa.) Most of the children in America pass english classes fine but speak the english that they're comfortable with. Even the word they're is not perfect English. We don't come from England. I come from America. I can speak whatever language (or non language to u) that I prefer. That's part of the american way. I don't here you talking about how Baron Max speaks in his writing!
    For instance,
    Baron max:
    "LOL" is considered computer language
    Black people don't get upset. We get mad as hell! with an injustice.
    To talk about anything black people in America or Africa's people have issues with, is their life. Mainly because of the Earth's environment. Not because of unintelligence! They did and do things over their that no american can do. Reading is easy. Surviving with 100 plus heat, drought, no food, no good medicine, no water,guns, r@$!$+ p!&$$ like J.B., lions, tigers and bears oh my! ooops I digress- is hard enough, very hard.You guys would perish easy. Dealing with whitey in america is even worse! And you're talking about language, in which Africans have more than England and America +. Are you kidding me! The only reason you hate it is because you're probably not intelligent enough to understand even the basics of it (ebonics)WE DON'T WANT TO TALK LIKE YOU!!!! duuh

But that's just my opinion . Oh yeah and by the way. I found that black people do things on the street corner during the day because they have absolutely no fear of any human being, especially a white man.
    (hahaha-laughing at the thought) and it worries you. NOT THAT I AGREE WITH SELLING DRUGS. If anything J.B. is letting everyone here know exactly whats going on in the mind of some white people and reminding us where all the hatred is coming from.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

US has 76% of the world's serial Killers
    * 84% are Caucasion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.