Evil will always win...

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by angrybellsprout, Jan 20, 2006.

1. J.J Registered Senior Member

It's good to be evil!
    Who told you to be good? Your parents the society? Maybe the government!
    Yes that's right cause then you won't rebel and just live like a brain in a vat!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Hmmm apparantly not alone either

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

beautiful, love it! lol so polite

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Give an example of evil winning? All the evil dictators of the world lost!

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

What evilness have u gotton up to lately? how many little old ladies you got starving and chained in your basement? How much raping and pillaging have you done?

rebelling is NOT the same as being evil, having freedom of thought is not EVIl?Where's your dictionary? Some evil bastard ate it!

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You have to read him his rights first, or else these questions will be viewed as entrapment.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. J.J Registered Senior Member

Theoryofrelativity
    Where's your dictionary?Some evil bastard ate it!

Yeah, it must be you then.

11. J.J Registered Senior Member

Theoryofrelativity
    And to the seond question
    I found the definition in dictionary.com
    Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
    Ok so can you define morally bad or wrong? And what does the government want you to be? to have morality and do good right? If i go against it then what do i look as? a criminal i guess! So am i evil then?
    and to your earlier post
    Give an example of evil winning? All the evil dictators of the world lost!
    Well how can you define that they are evil give me an example. As well as what do you consider evil, if george bush evil? what are you gonna say if a great leader make a unmoral decision? what do you mean? explain or die!

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Youa re clearly nuts and and talk a load of crap, you declared yourself as evil becuase you allegedly go against the government? give an example? Do you pay your taxes? What side of the road do you drive on? Do you obey the drinking laws? You are full of shit and as for calling me evil? You may have a dictionary but you apprantly are incapable of understanding it, how can you not understand what evil is? Crazy fool.

13. J.J Registered Senior Member

just one question to you theoryofrelativity
    with the definition i found from the dictionary.com
    which is Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
    Can you define morally bad or wrong? What are the borders?
    And sorry for making fun of you las post, i didn't think you would be pissed and serious about it, i shouldn't diss you i'm sorry, i won't be mean to you any more, it's ok don't cry and try i obey the laws, and i don't understand the dictionary, sorry once again i never know it would hurt you that much.......

14. J.J Registered Senior Member

and please don't call your mom to beat me up theoryofrelativity
    cause she's mean and fat, me scared

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

JJ I am not upset by any of your ignorant brain dead rantings, they amuse me no end thats why I choose to reply, every word you write reveals a bit more of you, keep it coming.......

oh and do less of this :m: you may make more sense, re borders and dictionaries, do your own work, I'm not here to educate

16. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

But of course. The winner writes the history books and every man is a hero in his own mind.

17. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

They said, be nice and you get no girlfriends.

But you doesn't have to be nice and weak, it's just that we expect too much.

You'll notice the strength and wisdom of good! You got to lower your head, look up, a friendly smile. Friendly! Look up. Down, up, down, up, up. Look! Oh, don't worry. look! there is a way, it's inside, but you got to lower, got up! Up! See? How do you do? Fine, thanks.

18. J.J Registered Senior Member

oh and do less of this you may make more sense, re borders and dictionaries, do your own work, I'm not here to educate

are you running away escaping with your excuse? then why you still here?

JJ I am not upset by any of your ignorant brain dead rantings, they amuse me no end thats why I choose to reply, every word you write reveals a bit more of you, keep it coming.......

Np buddy as long as you don't write any swear words , it reveals you are pissed, and i am trully worried about your health.

JJ I am not upset by any of your ignorant brain dead rantings
    first of all, i'm not ignorant but since you force to call me that, then are you calling yourself more ignorant by arguing with my "ignorant brain dead rantings?"

i think your should watch more tv cause, the reality shows might bring up more hope for your future!