Ethnic cleansing spreads from Sudan

Discussion in 'World Events' started by w1z4rd, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Genji Registered Senior Member

That might even feel good!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so you can combine 3 words into a sentence, good for you!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

keep your fantasies to yourself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

uke:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. terryoh Registered Senior Member

America attacks Iraq because Saddam had non-existent ties to terrorism and was accused of torturing people who opposed him.

Well guess what? The jinjaweed in Sudan are Arab Muslims who are MASSACRING thousands of people. Not just torture. Literally ending their lives.

Why isn't the War on Terror being spread into the Sudan? Bush could really lend credibility to the War on Terror if he invades Sudan, meaning he won't. Bush stated in 2001 that the War on Terror would be against ALL TERRORISTS.

Oh well, while the world ignores the plight of Black Africans in Sudan and Chad, they die by the thousands at the hands of some vicious Muslim terrorists.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

If only black Africans had developed oil infrastructure, then there would be a call to bring Freeeeedom to the masses, like in Iraq.

9. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hello Mr SPock

I hope all is well with you

yes i did talk about the oil, apparently one of the reasons why the sudanese government do not want a Un peace keeping force is cos they are working out a multi-billion pound OIL contract with china

I agree the politics economics land and power always come first and the normal people are very distant 2nd or probably 100th

Dear Genji,

hows it going?

I could not see the connection either, and it really is an odd tactic of Predators to use.

However your idea for the settlers in occupied Palestine is a disgusting joke. the killing out there must stop, the normal people do not need more killings.
    When both sides realise that they are both to blame, then theire could be progress. |We must remeber the palestinians (as in officials)have fucked enopugh things up and fallen into several traps time and time again, the Israelis (as in officials) too should be ashamed of themselves with their bullsghit lies and agressive tactics.

When will the leaders in this entire region think about the normal fucking people who want to lvie normal fucking lives i dont know.

Dear Terry

Thank you for your feedback on this topic.

Sudan and chad has nothing to do with race or religion buit as predator pointed out everythign to do with oil. Aliong with oil you also have the lust for power whether over land or economics etc..

Please remember and i very ashamedly have to say this, it is muslim killing muslim in sudan, so much for the Umra.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

10. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

This is about religion/oil motivated genocide in africa and you lot are talking about the fsking jews? o . m . g .

Its ethnic islamic slaughter against african tribesman. No jews.

Its also happening in Nigeria.

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Wizard,
    I hope all si well.

This is about oil, politicsa and other eocnmoic factors it has nothing to do with race or religion

What do you mean by Islamic sluaghter when on both sides you have muslims. I again am ashamed to say it but muslims are killing muslims out there, also some non muslims are getting killed, which is equally disgusting.

Nigeria has quite a lot of oil too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

12. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

How come most of the countries in africa with oil seem to be having religious problems?

13. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Hey Genji, why don't you move to Afghanistan or Pakistan, you'd be The Man over there.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Wizard,

its all about the Oil, religioon is just nice for bastard leaders to use for their own evil to fuck up the normal person

~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak