Enlightenment vs. Detachment

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by VitalOne, Sep 24, 2005.

1. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i dont think detachment is something acheived by determined action. detachemnt is something you arrive at. it is like the conclusion of attachments. in a way a realisation of the purposelessness or pointlessness of those attachments.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. genep Guest

If you don't care about Nothing then you are AWAKE because this JOY/Bliss you are is Reality, Samadhi and its dilutions are called Kundalini, the Christian Holy Spirit ...and everything else is Reality's nothing, fiction, thoughts, the mind.

You are Awake to the thoughts called mind when you Realize that it, the mind, cannot dream because it IS the dream in which it wakes up every morning so that it can be the dream we call life and its death.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

genep
    what do you mean samadhi and it dilutions are called kundalini? what do you mean by that? and how do you relate the holy spirit to kundalini how do you see the connections here?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's true. But to maintain that stage, it often requires action. (Paradoxically, action towards non-action).

8. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

that would be when detachment proper has not been achieved. non action toward nothing. working to disattach yourself from your attachments is not being detached being detached is Being.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Hell, Yaba Daba!

Try to do that in our society! ~

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yaba Daba :m:

10. genep Guest

re: Holy Spirit

You have to go back 5000 years to the fathers of Advaita, non-duality. They used meditation to study their thoughts. They Realized what Kundalini made SELF-evident: that Reality was ONE, the Reality of dreamless-sleep, Samadhi.
    The subject has been so complicated by experts and religions today ... but it is so SIMPLE that it is SELF-evident. Reality is ONE and everything else is Reality's Nothing fiction, thoughts -- the mind.

Samadhi is "no-mind", thoughtless Silence. Samadhi is an unfathomable Ocean of BLISS in which the universe is (not even) an imaginary-drop.

Samadhi manifests itself with different dilutions and dynamics to the mind as Kundalini. It was Kundalini that pickled the mind of the Indian Prince to give us Buddha.
    All the stuff about Chakras is just intellectuals and ??? trying to make a living selling their snake oil solutions and remedies.

To read more do a Google search "Supreme Science." A search for “Supreme Comedy” will get you to the same topic.

As for the “Holy Spirit,” read “Mystics, Master, Saints and Sages” – the message is overwhelming: regardless of religions and beliefs the limits of spirituality is the SAME: Samadhi. This is the only ABSOLUTE you can find in life – everything else is what the mind thinks it thinks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2005
  11. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i would like to untangle this from you as you seem to be twisting some very real phenomena into a fairy story.

i do not know how an indian prince became a buddha, but you say it was through the pickling of his mind by kundalini. what does this mean? it sounds very unsavoury.

from my awareness kundalini is the energy which flows through the body. the body can become aware of this energy with pracitce of meditation and focus of attention. the awareness and control of this energy gives benefits to the practitioner of meditation even to the extent of opening the senses up to further dimensions of existence.

are you taking someone elses word as the truth then passing it on as gospel or has anything you say come form your personal expereience.

12. genep Guest

When my hands write words that make me laugh it is not gospel but the supreme truth. This is because: I don’t think and I don’t write, I am the Laughter that hands think and egos write.

the truth is:
    first was the word
    then fairy tales.

These words I stole from an alias called Don but he obviously, and hilariously, is the truth.

Reality is Silence
    the Universe is its noise

see the post in philosophy section " the Real god speaks"

otherwise you can search Google Blogs for all the “fairy tales” you need.

13. genep Guest

When my hands write words that make me laugh it is not gospel but the supreme truth. This is because: I don’t think and I don’t write, I am the Laughter that hands think and egos write.

the truth is:
    first was the word
    then fairy tales.

These words I stole from an alias called Don but he obviously, and hilariously, is the truth.

Reality is Silence
    the Universe is its noise

see the post in philosophy section " the Real god speaks"

otherwise you can search Google Blogs for all the “fairy tales” you need.

14. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i understand!

15. genep Guest

Then/because YOU ARE ME
    Untouchable, Complete and Content.
    and there is no other.

16. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

as such we are one
    touched, incomplete and incompetent
    and here i was born to die

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yeeeeeeeh!!!!
    *singing "Age of Aquarius" song*

"It is the age of a-qua-ri-us!
    Aaaaage - of -a-qua - ri - uuuuuuusssss!!!!"

Yaba Daba! :m: