Energy evolutions energies the evolutions

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by SISGroup, Dec 13, 2001.

1. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

When students of Massachusetts Institute of Technologies announce The Death of Science, it means that the way we understand about science cannot bring us to the evident. It happens because we just learn primitive form of energy, which only influence materials (atoms, compounds, components).

Actually, energy has been making evolutions.

Basic Theory:
    If two or more materials are placed in one place, perhaps there will be reactions. If two or more living cells are placed in one place, perhaps there will be reactions too. But both reactions will need or produce different form of energy each other.

Energy Evolution:
    In the beginning, when the universe still empty, first generation of energy was formed into materials. Second generation of energy can make reactions among materials. Reaction among materials can produce third generation of energy (so planets, stars, meteors was be). And a certain third generation of energy made proteins from those materials on earth. Fourth generation made proteins become living cells. Fifth generation made multiple cells living creature...and SIXTH generation made human.

First generation of energy is formulated as Einstein equation. Second can be learning in chemistry and physic. Third can be known in cell activity. Fourth may can be known in production of sperm by testosterones. Fifth can be known in growth of zigot. The sixth cannot be exactly known yet.... And SEVENTH may will make our ancestors relive from death to go to averlasting time...to the side of God.

-----------

Newest energy or modern energy can be seen by this example:

There are two brain solve same problem. First one can solve easily but second one cannot. The metabolism activity in second one is higher than first one. It mean that second brain spend bigger energy but cannot solve the problem.

Why bigger energy cannot help human's brain work perfectly? Because there are 'unknown energy' which control human activities. The unknown energy is the modern energy...

www.legenda.tvheaven.com/photo2.html

Last edited: Dec 23, 2001
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums SISGroup

But, what are you talking about?
    To me it's gibberish.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Merlijn ...

For what it's worth, you're not alone.

SISGroup ...

What the hell are you trying to communicate????

Oh, and welcome to Sciforums ... I think ...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Benji Registered Senior Member

I got as far as MIT then stopped reading.

8. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Dear MERLIJN...also CHAGUR,
    Thank you for your attention...
    I am sorry for cannot explain idea of evolution energy.

What kind of energy that made our heart beat faster when we are happy? What kind of energy that makes our heart beat? What kind of energy that makes our brain thinking? What kinds of energy that make us feel hungry? Sad? Angry?

Sometime, a certain feeling makes us able to do something incredible. Like when we love someone we can do many thing that we thought couldn’t be done before.

The most important is how we control sadness, happiness... etc?

Dear BENJI,
    Most of SISGroup members are students of engineering faculty. We think that you might understand about 'primitive energy'. Primitive energy has been existing on the earth along ago before living creature was born.......

When human was not born yet, animal might not understand why rain could happen. But human can do it, right?

And now, we have to start to learn why there certain 'modern energy' can influenced human activity.......

9. scully Registered Member

Dear Sisgroup......

Are you trying to talk about psychology?

10. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Scully, Psychologists never learn energy.......

Modern energy cannot be formulated into numbers or words, we only can feel it.

Example, if we afraid of dog, we might 'receive' energy to jump three meters of high wall. But if we afraid of the dark, we might lose energy to go to the dark place.

But the law of primitive energy still work on modern energy. If we conditioned our self to receive modern energy, we will receive it.

Religion is conditioned man to arrange his awareness to receive modern energy as insight or ideas. Science conditioned man to read his environments to find insight or ideas.

Creative man usually thinking analogically, same as usual man. But he can see unseen relation.... receive much insight and produce many ideas.

We cannot control the energy of insight or ideas. It just comes in the time that might not being predicted before.... In another words, we only can use those energy, we cannot control it...

The question is "who give those energy?"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2001
  11. scully Registered Member

Insight and ideas are energy which produced by our interaction with environments.

It that what you try to talk about?

But sometime, we do something because we want to have something, like beautiful house or luxurious car. So, house and luxurious car can be the source of energy....

12. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Scully...

If we want luxurious car or beautiful house, we make a reaction between them and us.

We might take 'energy' from them, then 'energy' in our mind is strong enough to make radical action, like kill the owner of them and take them for us.

But if we spend our 'energy' for them, we might work hard to collect money and buy them.

Which one do you prefer to do?

13. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Unlike reaction between components or compounds, reaction between human's awareness with environments is not a linear reaction.

Reaction f components or compounds might need or produce certain energy that we are predicted. But energy in human's reaction is not predicted yet....

14. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Why things can hive or give energy?

Because whatever we see in our environments are illusion. Environment that we meet in a mountain can be seen different among us. If we are zoologists, we will watch animals. If we are entomologists, we will watch bugs. If we are artists, we will watch form, shape and color. If we are lovers, well we may don't know....

Newton watches the falling apple. Why he did that? Because falling apple hive the 'energy' of Newton. Was Newton ate certain food to made certain reaction in his body, so he gave attention to falling apple?

Archimedes fined the answer of his own question in the bathroom, not from a research or laboratory....because Archimedes spents his energy for water to conditioned him self to receive 'energy' from water in the bathroom.

Different image will make different motivation. Motivation is the reason why we spend physical energy (calories) of our body.

15. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

questionmark? -indeed

Now that you've put it like that, I am convinced....that it is gibberish.

I am sorry SISgroup. I am always interested in other people's ideas and theories. And I do not immediately reject the ideas you propose, BUT it is the line of reasoning that....well...seems to lack. Where is the why and how?
    the only explanation I can find is:"Unlike reaction between components or compounds, reaction between human's awareness with environments is not a linear reaction. " However, it is not altogether clear what it explains.

To start with:
    a. how would you define energy?
    b. And where is the distinction between primitive and evolved energy based upon?
    these are the first questions, maybe later we will come to what you perceive to be the 'real question': "who give those energy?"

Merlijn

16. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Thank's Merlijn

I learn how to write an ideas from you, thank you very much.....

Let me explain definition of energy first.....
    Definition of energy:
    Energy is power that always follow any kind reaction. It used as source of reaction, and also product of reaction.
    Like James Watt machine, the source of reaction is heat power and the product of reaction is pressure power.

17. kmguru Staff Member

Energy = EMF
    Understanding = Information
    Information comes from sensors and manupulated in the brain.
    Heart beats because it is a biological machine that is electrochemical in nature. No electrical signal, no heart beat.

Computers do not have esoteric energy.

It is all EMF, data, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom....
    It is also Electrons, Protons, Neutrons....

....Humans...

18. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

Add to that the constant drive to a growing complexity that seemingly simplifies the superfacial nature of matter. Energy may be informed entity aligned to the Cosmic Wishes. We, biological creations, all reflect that very concept.

Merlijn
    (I think this would be much less fun if I had a clue.)

19. kmguru Staff Member

Very true Merlijn. Complexity is exponential in nature. So past history is no indication of the future. Add to that, the Universe unfolds in its timeframe, where as our lifespans are too short to oberserve major changes firsthand.

20. SISGroup Registered Senior Member

Complexity is exponential in nature, Thanks kmguru and welcome to this topic....

Evolution Process
    In the beginning, energy creates space and also expands it. According to Newton’s law, “When there is an action there will be a reaction”. So energy for creates and expands the space will cause a reaction to balance. The reaction is gravitation energy of black hole. Black hole is a material only consist of neutrons and has high gravitation energy. Gravitation is first generation of energy.

Expansion of space was no longer can be balanced by black hole, then black hole was began to break into pieces. Those pieces also break again. The movements of black hole pieces cause kinetic energy. This is second generation of energy.

Pieces of black hole begin to ‘hit’ each other. The collisions cause neutrons break into protons and electrons.
    Gravitation of protons and neutrons pull electrons. The second and first generation of energy creates atoms. Protons and electrons were created because of separation after receiving energy (kinetic). If atoms receive energy, their electrons will further than proton. And if they release energy, electrons will be closer. And atoms create third generation of energy such as heat, radiation, electrical energy.

All energy in the universe can make atoms become components or compounds. Also acid, protein including nucleated acid then DNA was created.
    DNA creates fourth generation of energy such as duplication energy and mutation energy.
    Why DNA tends to duplicate if placed in the certain environments? Is it because DNA just tries to balance the energy?
    Then DNA was become virus and living cells. Evolution theory from Darwin shows how living cells become many kind of multiple cells living creatures. Then fifth generation of energy was created and called as instinct.

But there is a missing link…….which cause multiple cells living creature has awareness as the sixth generation of energy….
    http//:www.legenda.tvheaven.com/photo2.html

Last edited: Jan 1, 2002
  21. kmguru Staff Member

Thanks for the invitation to the topic SISGroup. I think I understand where you are leading to...as I said before, complexity is forward looking. So there is no missing link. The universe is unfolding in time forward. May be someday, cells will be self aware, same way we are with respect to our universe (the Gia thing). But it is ahead of us and not behind us....

We are not there yet....

22. kmguru Staff Member

BTW, SISGroup, I looked at your website. You are headed in the right direction, but made wrong statement.

The theory "If two or more materials are placed in one place, perhaps there will be reactions. If two or more living cells are placed in one place, perhaps there will be reactions too. But both reactions will need or produce different form of energy each other."

if taken literally says that if two humans placed together will create majic. Such is not the case. It is the sum total of evolving complexity that creates another level of complexity system which reaches an orderly state until the next jump. The system is unstable between the order.

Within the order, nothing spontaneous happens, because it is an orderly process. Eons pass by until another level of complexity is reached. In order to recognize the change, one must move outside of the system boundary. The monkeys did not know and still do not know, there was a complexity forming in their mist. But we do.

I admit, you have a point here and thanks for sharing that. As I said, you are heading in the right direction ...just need some polishing of thoughts....good luck.

23. scully Registered Member

Dear Sisgroup,
    I have a question for you, if DNA was created by energy then why living cells could die?
    (energy cannot be eliminated or created, right?)