Ending homelessness: a plan of action.

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Mosheh Thezion, Dec 23, 2005.

1. river-wind Valued Senior Member

I agree with that. Many people in the system have become accustomed to getting handouts; as your wife sadly discovered.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It hurts everyone, and it is sadly common.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HANDOUTS...

thats what the existing system does....

im talking about a commune... where everyone helps out as they are able.

and if they wont work... they get placed in group shelters and provided only a vegan diet... no meat...

if they want meat they can work..

or they can leave anytime....

we cannot force help on people.

but asking them to work hard to pay high rent and buy expensive food, and the hassle of bills and taxes and all the endless stress that people deal with just living normal lives...

they... most of them are not up to it.

that is what the church is for.. to be that family just as JESUS said.. to love our neighbor as our self.. and be that support structure for them.

all they need to do is get up and show up.... and if they need help with that we will offer it as well.

everything else.. will be handled for them.. by members who are more able.

its as fair as can be.. and if you actually took the time to consider the plan in any detail you would understand that it is a good and fair plan...

it is what we should be doing for them...

and would allow us to stop doing to them... what we now do.. all over america.

which is spit on them... and throw pennies and give thanks its not us.

we can fix that.

and i will do as i am able.. with or without any of you.

but i do need generals to open branches around the world.

-MT

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well I would like to say a little something on this subject,
    The majority of society is dependant on some one to give them a hand out,Mnay people who are say middle class in income think that they actually work for what they have when in reality what they have is actually a hand out, Their area of work is funded by the goverment which pay usally a price 10 to 20 times normal cost for the product or worked prefomed, the goverment funds many areas of employment in this manner it is this funding that pays for that middle class life stlye. Some people might say well i work for it ect... fact is even if we put the actual work to what they do own we finbd that most people of the middle class could not possibly or have not done enough work even to build the products that they do have under their own hand, meaning that under self managment and self labor they did not do enough work to even create what they own, to classify them as middle class,.... they have not done enough work to build their own house, build their own boat, car, make their own cloth, toaster, oven, or build their own furniture ect... mine and find your own metals.
    So what we really find is that is that they are really dependant on society and the creation of the montary system. AS mathamatically when find that their daily labor does not meet the requirement for creation of the product they desire, the burden of much of there life falls actually on the poor, now days poor people from other countries, and it is currently changing to the burdern of the machine created to make products.
    Some people should take a look as some history of labor so they can see how labor intensive it is to produce sometime even a simple product.
    In the past it took many hands to produce products, in today society we can see that their is simply not enough jobs for every one to work and it has been this way for several decades, the machine and invention has gretaly reduced the need for labor or plain work, even in specialized feilds, a simple mathamatical calculation of population verses demand would show you that it takes say 10% of the population to provide for the other 90% , so where do the other 90% work? Realtiy is that their is no place for them to work, for this same reason companies can only make a limit amount of income in sales to the public, so various companies instead of making quality products create products that are desigened to fail after a given time of use, this insures that they will remain in buissness. Most products can be made to last beyond the life time of the user but are not made in such fashion as it would mean the end of buissness and making money, 260 million quality cell phones built to last a life time would be produced in a matter of a year and there would be no need for making any more cell phones!!! ending the cell phone manufatureing buissness. It creats other social problem such as polution and waste, which tax are enviroment in mining, landfills ect... that are all payed for by the govement in the most part.
    Plainly people take what they have bought with the dollar for granted and think that such products make them more deserving than others that where not chosen but equally as skilled, when all the while the mojority of this luxury life was payed for by the poor people, the machine, and a few smart inventors.
    Like i said earlier there is not enough real jobs for every one and so many jobs are actually created with out need, some organizers support this uneeded labor or service to advance society in a given area much simular to the goverment.
    Some organizers uses this imbalance to push population growth in certain areas,much simular to how ciites use a zoning code, many time there are groups of these people that want to make a ceratin city a certain way ect.... and so they use prices, such as rent rasies, food prices to push social gourps around. Goverment in addtion uses law to push groups around that are not finaclly manuverable, and so there you also find lobbist in goverment ect.....

In addition to there not being enough real work around for the population, there is to much land in say america for there to be in realtiy homeless people, homeless people exist because society makes people homeless, becuase society makes people dependant on each other for advancement and daily life and constricts access to land.
    A very good example is a woman with three children and no husband in a city life stlye she can not support those children, there is no work, there is no place to live that is because she is completely dependant on society for access to goods because she is constrained by the confines of society. In contrast a eskimo woman living in the artic region with three children can provide for all three children, she has access to land where she can build shelter,gather roots and brush, meat ect... resources to sustain thoses lives.
    It is the oganzization of goverment and society that have allowed this natural right of life to be constrained, and so society and goverment are resonsible for the difficulties created when making natural function of life constrained to a difficulty.

Think about it Animals are not homeless are they! they make homes gather food ect... why should a human be less than a animal in a advanced civilization.

While you think about that, think about the fact that there is to much land in the USA for there to be a justifcation for homelessness, It seems that it would be a international embarrassment for such a country as the US to have such a social circumstance when other countries have almost no such circumstance of homless ness and are actually overpopulated.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I totally agree.

In fact, I don't think we should have government anymore :bugeye:
    But we are not ready for that....

We need a different system that is not based on work and consumption...!!

8. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Certainly the general population has been formed to be so co-dependant, that absoulte independence would be difficult, and destroy just about all the advancment of the human race.

Work is a important part of life, biological funtion both mental and physical well being, so humans will have to stay organized, and some way customs will have to change, managment will have to change, some balance of captializm and socializm focused on the well being of society.

After all life is pretty short,when you put the math to the functions of life, which is a fact that many people forget. 86 years minus 20 years education, and 20 years old age not including the wayward circumstances that can consume about 5 years to recover in most cases, where talking in just those simple number of about 25 to 30 years of living alert to life.
    Under the current order of life i would say that you would have to exstend the life of a human another 86 years just to make it understandable and have meaning and work with proper benefit to the life indivdual, which we all know that a extra 86 years just does not happen.

Some where the potenial of human intelligence and civilization is not reaching its prefomance, but just what can we exspect to be the complete measure on a planet such as earth, food, water and shelter?

DwayneD.L.Rabon

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Absolute indepence is not very easy. I mean... just to make breakfast it would take the whole day. And that's just bread and coffee. If you want the butter, you have to take a few days doing it!!

The future is in information. But not just information, actually...

It can be done. People need to change the focus to mankind is a whole instead of just money for themselves. It's when you serve others that you actually get the big bucks- and the real satisfaction...

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

the church and its brotherhood are the option... that is what it is for.

-MT

11. draqon Banned Banned

Sounds to me like you want communism back in action...cause ur statement sounds exactly like the communists in russia trying to prove to people the false roof capitalism creates for its people

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What the fuck are you talking about? Just because I think globally now I am a communist? :bugeye:
    Someone has to be really retarded to have such an ignorant view of what communism is, eh....!

Here, let me shake some reality into you....
    The True Purpose of Capitalism

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What has the church accomplished so far?

14. river-wind Valued Senior Member

A great many things, not all of which are good...

15. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member