Ending homelessness: a plan of action.

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Mosheh Thezion, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Thomas "God is a Dick"- Me Registered Senior Member

if i offended you sorry i was being stupid, i should have never attacked your god, it angers me, i also didn't know that you seem to care about others very much so forgive me, i still feel the same way but i should have never said anything like that so sorry

Thomas

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

who has there own God?

i wish i had one... the one i know of is creator of all things... and owns me.

-MT

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

It isn't just a stereotype that homeless people are insane. Since Reagan decided to throw occupants of mental hospitals out on their ass in the streets, it is easy to see why. I remember hearing a long time ago someone saying that was mostly responsible for the homeless situation as we know it today. Although... it's been a long time since then, sadly I don't think it would be easy for them to survive. I do think that is the primary reason for the stereotype. Not to mention, acting crazy is one of the only successful ways people successfully beg in stingy areas - follow them around and be such a disturbance that they get paid to go away.

The only begging that I don't like is the type done by those who actually do have homes. I've been begged at by people who had more money than I did at the time.

Good point about the jobs... It is quite a ridiculous notion that anyone is going to hire a homeless person. These days it's practically impossible to be hired without a home phone #, along with many other things that are impossible for homeless people to have.

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

HabsBURG. Comes from the german "Habichtsburg", meaning "Castle of the Hawk". "Burg" meaning "Castle". "Berg" means "Stone".
    Get it right.
    Second, hell doesn't exist, so...ha ha ha.

9. mountainhare Banned Banned

Hapsburg:
    LOL!
    PWNED!

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

YES.. what they need is a loving uncle who will help them.. seriously.

and uncle sam... doesnt seem up to the task.

thus we must build another one... NOT TO REPLACE SAM...

BUT TO DO WHAT SAM CANNOT OR WONT DO.

-MT

11. Anomalous Banned Banned

sure go ahead, a mob of their relatives will meet U soon.

12. Anomalous Banned Banned

Its Governments responsibility,

They should create infinite exports oriented Jobs+Homes for all people.

13. mountainhare Banned Banned

Anomalous:
    I doubt their relatives would give a shit. After all, these same relatives didn't care enough about them to give them shelter, did they now?

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

They are all homeless or broke. Because lot of money is spend on NASA and military.

15. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

yes... families dont care... and the govt wastes its money...

the only solution is the charities.. but what? wait...

charities in CA.. RAISE 50 billion a year... and still do little.
    in CA.. there are 33,000 churches.. and 370,000 homeless...
    thats just 11.2 people per church.

the real problem... everyone.. families. govt.. charities.. churches.
    really just dont give a fuck.... hence the problem.

the solution then.. is for all those who do... to organise to solve the problem.

i ihave found few online who have that kind of compassion.

-MT

16. Anomalous Banned Banned

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, if all of those people who CLAIM to care actually DID something, then you wouldn't have to be here preaching about a solution, right? Everyone CLAIMS that they care .........but we know better, don't we?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well, goody then ...you don't need me to lie and tell you that I really care, when I really don't, huh? You and those few should be able to raise the billions necessary to care for all the homeless in the world. I can't wait for the newspaper headlines: MOSHEH THEZION AND A FEW LOYAL FOLLOWERS HAVE SOLVED THE WORLD'S HOMELESS PROBLEM

Baron Max

18. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

You know, I was all excited because I thought I had a solution to this problem. But then I realized it was called "slavery". Go figure.

AmishRakeFight

19. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Would setting up a program where homeless people in search of better work were willingly deported to other countries where they would do labor and work for food, lodging, and maybe a small wage, as well as getting to travel? And after a certain period of time, they were shipped back to America. Also, while abroad, they could be educated in basic money management. Would this even be legal?

AmishRakeFight

20. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Why Send Them To Another Country?

21. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Because people in America obviously don't want to hire them. If people wanted to hire bums off the street, it would have been happening. But they apparently don't. So you could send them to another country, let them work labor for a 12 month period or something, put them through basic money managing courses, and bring them back to America. Also, since America is the "land of opportunity" and these people obviously have not been able to take advantage of the opportunity, let them go abroad, work as labor for construction or manufacturing over there for a year, and bring them back with some money and some wisdom on how to use that money to get a new start in America.

AmishRakeFight

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Hehehe... "land of opportunity".....

Sooooooo pretentious....

Hey look! It's the land of opportunity! So let's ship them all elsewhere!

23. river-wind Valued Senior Member

you should join up with the Interfaith Hospitality Network, Mosheh Thezion, they do exactly what you are talking about; starting with single mothers and small homeless families.

Help to teach them about resume's, managing finances, getting interviews, and finding a place to live. "give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime...." so on and so forth.

http://www.nihn.org/ihn/ihn.html