End of the world-final warning

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by witnessjudgejury, Oct 4, 2005.

1. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

earth is well over 4 billion years old.

90% of all species that have ever exsisted have been wiped out.

for over 1700 years''christians'' have been preaching this ''end of the world'' bullshit and have been wrong everytime.

conclusions-

most things lived and died long before christians.

christians have been wrong on every time they say the world is going to end.

the majority of what the bible says is absolute fact,has been proven scientificly false.

when the world ends,mostly like it will be the result of a misguided religous nutbar.

TO CHRISTIANS:
    PLEASE STOP TRYING TO END THE WORLD!!!!
    WE HATE YOU !!!
    JUST KILL YOURSELVES AND GO TO HELL ALLREADY!!!!

thank you

a message from logic and reasoning

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. beyondtimeandspace Everlasting Student Registered Senior Member

Be bold.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sirjpierre Registered Member

quote from witnessjudgejury
    "So, everything does Gods will. Whether it chooses to or not. Even Satan himself does nothing which God did not put in him to do."

(sorry i don't know how to properly paste quotes.) well, what I see here is that you are saying that gaud put in santan to persuade humans into doing deeds against gaud himself/herself/itself, why would he/she/it do this? Also if gaud exist in all time as many people say, wouldn't he/she/it already have known that eve and adam would eat the forbidden fruit? and with the quote above, he then made the serpent?devil persuade eve and eve persuading adam into eating the fruit knowing what was going to happen even before he/she/it warned eve and adam not to eat the forbidden fruit.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Well there are disagreements on central issues of faith, Serious disagreements.

Then there are disagreements on issues not central to the faith, unimportant.

I would not call this disagreement a central issue but i can see danger in one putting their faith in what jjw has posted here. (the sequence issue only)

jjw posted a lot more than just the sequence of events. i am only referring to the sequence as being a trivial matter.

I would call this a far more serious matter of disagreement. because it portrays God as a kind of megalomaniac psychopath.

But yes you are right there are many disagreements. As scripture said there was and would be. It serves a purpose.

1 Corinthians 11
    18 For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. 19 For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

8. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

Shit-Fuck
    Devil-Suck
    Dick-head
    Sick-thread

Al those who believe in this crap, will be bound by what they project onto themselves,...

Honestely: there are better things you could wish for,...

And not only for yourself,

*ssholo

9. Adstar Valued Senior Member

ummmm. do you think i wish for it?

No i do not wish for it. But wishing for something or otherwise makes no difference to what will happen.

Amos 5
    18 Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD! For what good is the day of the LORD to you? It will be darkness, and not light.

There are ones who seek the day of the Lord. They get a sense of enjoyment out of the thought that people will suffer. But their desire revels their own unforgiving hearts. Showing that they do not have the right Spirit. Those who desire the day of the Lord and even try to manipulate world events to bring forward the day of the Lord will find themselves trapped in the suffering of the day of the Lord.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

10. dcmorse Registered Member

11. bconn29 da thread killa Registered Senior Member

End times prophets do understand that Revelations was just a metaphor for Roman persecution of the christians, and it was a good way to bring some hope through J.C.
    No guess not.
    Bring on the 7 headed beast!

12. Serb05 Banned Banned

Forgot to mention.

Witnessjudgejury, what you believe is that God created humans, which he then tried to purify from the evil that he created... for no apparent reason? That’s a mind-boggling theory... and if you haven't noticed it from the 44 years of study, then you indeed are a fucking moron.

13. Qorl Guest

Don't be affraid

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's the new begining!

14. Marlin Registered Senior Member

Just a clarification...Mormons don't believe that only 144,000 will be saved. Many more will be. You're probably thinking of Jehovah's Witnesses with the 144,000 thing.

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Oops.

16. G71 AI Coder Registered Senior Member

However we got our DNA, it wasn't our choice and it has a major impact on our behavior. If we decide to take the Bible seriously, wasn't our DNA given to us by God?

Of course.. You too.. It's by design..

BTW as I mentioned elsewhere, the dimension of time does not exist in matter independent worlds so you simply cannot process any particular feeling (e.g. pain or pleasure) in hell or heaven so just relax

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!