Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by seekeroftheway, Feb 9, 2006.

1. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I can see Fargoth now....it's going to be so cool in Oblivion though, instead of seeing this strange orange...something cumulating in their abdomen, THEY ACTUALLY LIGHT ON FIRE. The lightning will actually crawl across their body like real electricity and stuff...and supposedly frost spells leave this cloud after them that does damage to anyone that walks into it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

lol i remember that!

the hidden stash quest right at the beginning was the hardest quest for me in the entire game.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i am not a patient man when it comes to video games.
    you cannot jump down and kill the dude. i know, because i did it like forty times before finally relenting to sit still for 20 seconds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Everyone I talk to says fargoth is gay. I never took the time to find out. You know what's really nice about that stash quest? If you give him his magic ring back at the beginning of the game, and then you find his stash, you steal it back. Heh, he's such a loser...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

8. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Did you do the tribunal temple quests? The puzzle canal was so freaking weird...

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yeah dude...the game designers didnt make it easy to get out of water, if you were carrying alot of stuff.

10. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Which I wasn't. Being decked out in heavy armor with a giant battle axe really wasn't my thing, I was more of a light, swift, survivalist martial arts character. Heh, I put in cheat codes and had my hand to hand skill at 5000, dropped most of the dagoths in two hits, killed them in one. I smacked a corprus stalker and he flew off his feet, flat on his back. Plus, it's interesting, you need magical or silver+ weapons to defeat certain enemies, well, hand to hand can hit ANYTHING given the skill. Plus, you didn't suffer wear and tear on your hands. It was one of the best combat skills in the game, in my opinion. In Oblivion, you won't have to knock people down to damage them, that'll be interesting...

11. playboy bunny_89 playboy bunny_89 Registered Senior Member

hi is every1 on hear really rude or wot

12. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

why cheat unless its to by pass contents, i have never understop how people could cheat and then still fell they where any good in what ever game they migth play.

13. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I always beat the game first, then cheat. You're right, there's no point in just getting a game to use cheat codes, you get nothing out of it, but after you've played the game and stuff, it's fun to go back and play god and kick the living crap out of people and be totally unstoppable. Plus, with cheats, you can unlock stuff that even as a really high level character you might not be able to get on your own.

14. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

indeed, seekeroftheway.

i played through and beat the entire game, before starting my murder spree (described previously).

the story is essentially the same, no matter how many times you play the game....so why not create a new game, where "YOU" are the bad guy, ya know?

imagination kicks ass.

15. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Imagination is what makes the game fun. If you can't imagine, you don't get any farther than the fact that there's an image on the screen in front of you, you don't get enveloped in the universe, and then LIFE SUCKS. Reality bites, the unreal is where it's at.

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

that, and the random insults from the peasants and guards in the game.

17. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

That was so annoying...you're just walking by, and they turn around like "WHAT!?!?!??!" Ugh...have you done the Daedric Quests? Their really fun...

18. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yeah i did everything in the game before i went on my murder spree.

lol when going to kill the big robot-o guy at the end, it took me like a week of playing to find the lever to open the big iron gate.

i probably shouldnt breed.

19. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Actually, you should find someone just like you, because two negatives make a positive, so if you find someone else that's really really like you, you'll have a child that's really really UNlike you, which could be good or bad...

20. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

nah, i have the perfect lady for me already.

she does hate video games, but on the other hand, she never tries to stop me from playing them. *shrug*

21. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Life is full of compromises...you know you can kinda have a girlfriend in morrowind? Not really, but kinda...

22. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

23. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

It was boring though, you just go do favors for her and she thanks you.