Earths Magnetic Feilds changing?

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Duffy72, Aug 3, 2002.

1. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dwayne

SUPERVOLCANOS CAUSED BY THE MAGNETIC POLE SWITCH

First of all, the term "suervolcanos" was coined by the BBC a few years ago and has no scientific meaning. Secondly, volcanoes are not caused by the switching of Earths magnetic poles. They are caused by magma, which has risen up from the Earths mantle and builds up in chambers within the Earths crust.

these laval pools increase and become active when the magnetic field becomes inverse during a polar switch.

Dwayne, do you actually read the links you post. Nowhere on that site does it suggest anything to do with your claim. Please do not attempt to deceive the peeps by confusing fact with your fiction.

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE PLANETS OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, AN INTRESTING FACT AND FEATURE IS THAT NONE OF THEM SHOW A ACTIVE VOLCANIC SURFACE OR CORE

Wrong. You may want to consider reading the information from your sources.

hOW DOES THAT SOUND FOR EVIDENCE OF A COLD INTERIOR OF EARTH

What evidence ? All evidence suggests the interior of the Earth is not cold.

Here is a record of the poles motion over the last 100 years

Yes, very interesting pictures. What's your point ?

Point is there are nine planets only one of them shows any activity and that is earth, the solar system has plainly cold planets. with obvioulsy cold interior. or i should say obviously cold and frozen surface.

Completely wrong. What about Io, a moon of Jupiter ?

http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/nineplanets/nineplanets/io.html

Like i said earlier we are about 100 plus yreas late in discovering the poles are in the proccess of a pole switch, this based uppon the poles motion and event relavant so stated earlier.

The poles switch every half-million years or so and take several thousand years to complete. On record, there are about 170 pole switches in the past 75 million years. However, if you wish to pursue this argument:

http://physicsweb.org/article/news/3/1/14

http://www.antarcticconnection.com/antarctic/news/2002/041802mag_flip.shtml

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_564525.html

intresting point is that this new motion of earth and other effects may activate old DNA in the human body currently know as junk dna that we do not use.

Another extraordinary claim. Do you have any supporting evidence ?

One of the key elements of the poles iis that they rise the earth simular to the gravity of the moon, meaning the magnetic field is and acts like a anti gravity force. As the magnetic field weakens the earth will shrink, meaing sink, when there is little or no magnetic field the earth will be smaller in circumfrence, and general mass more concentrated per cm. in addtion it will be coverd in ice, the mass of earth will also become more concentrated in addtion by the increased rotation of the earth.

That, and everything else you stated in this post is complete hogwash. Provide some evidence. (not anecdotes)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Q to awnser you.

you have very weak argument, this is your signture regardless of evidence or argument: you have not posted any evidence, that is not relavant, this is the present theroy what you say is non-senses ect... must i go on.
    that is the mind of a person that refuse to accept a fact, or plainly lacks the facts to make any decision. plainly you can say what you will i have posted the evidence i do not need your approval, and you will never change my mind with your rantings.
    Are you a socialpath, do you deni facts to illict conversation
    For your information and reference, what is relatant to your theroies present by people in the field, will calculate for other theroies as well.
    Quite frankly i have not present a theory but a fact, and many of them, so many that it is conclusive what i have said.

Lastly as i have said befor your faliure to accept a fact is your hardship, in the end result you and your children may perish from earth unless you have the ablity to rely on another such as a goverment program, national or world emergence plan. but untill that time in your present mind you are no safe guard to your propagation or your childrens.

Plainly you are a slander case.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Last edited: Oct 10, 2002
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dwayne's venom:

Q to awnser you.... you have very weak argument... you have not posted any evidence... refuse to accept a fact, or plainly lacks the facts to make any decision... you will never change my mind with your rantings... a socialpath... deni facts to illict conversation... your faliure to accept a fact is your hardship... you and your children may perish from earth... you are no safe guard to your propagation or your childrens.... Plainly you are a slander case.

Dwayne, you may attack me all you wish, it means little to me other than to confirm your interpretation of your worldview from beneath the sand.

Do you no longer wish to discuss your theories ?

9. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Hello Dwayne.

I'll try and take your dyskexia into account here. A good friend of mine is badly dyslexic but is a doctor of Chemistry. It's not a stigma anymore.

I'm all aquiver with excitement.
    According to this site the magnetosphere extends beyond 60,000 Km. But according to <a href="http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/billa/tnp/luna.html">The nine planets</a> the Moon orbits at 384,400 Km. Seems to me the Moon orbits well beyond the magnetosphere, counter to your claim. Also <a href="http://www.chem.duke.edu/~jds/cruise_chem/Exobiology/PBearth.html">this site </a> seems to think other chemicals where present in large quantities. Certainly not H and He.

Wild man. Moon is inside Earth's magnetic field, we have a hydrogen/helium mixed atmosphere so life started on the Moon. Hmmmm.

Heh, heh, he said Toss, heh, heh, heh.

If H and he was present in the early atmosphere it was not burned off. IT escapes because it's thermal velocity is greater than the escape velocity of the Earth.

That much is true.
    In that it is magnetic, yes!
    Lessee here, <a href="http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/jupiter/magnetic.html">this site</a> says Jupiters Magnetosphere is about 7,000,000 Km. Earth's is about 60,000 Km. Seems to me that Jupiter's field is hugely larger than the Earth's at all times.

No, not even close.
    Does; you are wrong. Totally wrong. Absolutely and completely, unreservedly wrong. Mean anything.

10. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well people sorry about the interuption in my disertation and discussion. I had to do some math due to a misplaced event.
    earlier i exslained several possiblites od a event and proccess, which effect the time line. regardless of what assignment is given to the event of the polar switch it is amounted to about 150 years maxium in occurance, and of course this 150 year limited is reliant on the event that the mption of the poles gets progresivly quicker, as is seen in other pole switches, example the sun.
    in the end result after doing the math and looking at the circumstances the events become clearer to the event of the polar switch.
    The proccess of events basically remains the same. The event of the poles switching and returning will take 346 years to make transition from the polar location to the equator, in this event the magnetic pole will break apart in to many pieces, these many pieces will take less than 346 years to reach the equatorial bulge(or magnetic equator) where they will disappear, they will exist as magnetic field that migrate, about the size of some local fields. The event will leave the earth without a magnetic field for some portion of the 346 years with the poles returning about 70 years after the 346 years, so in event the total proccess to gone and return will be 416 years.
    The many seperated poles will travel at about 13 miles a year or about 1 degree every 4 years, a comparsion to how that much faster then now that will be in the motion of a magnetic field is the present rate which is about 1 degree every 5 years, and the rate prior to present which was 1 degree every 10 years.
    As you can see the prsent rate is very close to the actual speed of what the many seperated poles will travel at this is also a very good indicator that we are very, very close to the real event.
    In my new calculations the pole switch will occur in 37.5 years, the intersting thing about this is that the north pole and the south pole give a diffrent time for collaspe or break up, the south pole gave a time frame of about 120 years( point i could not find the information on one aspect therfore giving me 120 years) regard less the event defined that the two poles will break up at different times, even if it is only about 10 years difference which would seem more accurate. what this means is that the the north pole which will break apart first will travel ahead of the south pole leaving the south pole intact for a addtion ten years although the south pole will be eratic in flux.
    this behavior of the poles to break up at different rates also makes life more possible during the switch a difference of 100 years in the break up is a very nice factor when it comes to the event of human survial. also as the north pole will break apart frist the ice age will begin in the north pole and progress at 1 degree per 1.5 years and get progressive with time.
    when the pole return they will reappear at 45 degrees in each hemisphere.
    I WILL POST THE TIME DATE AND YEAR THAT THE POLES WILL SWITCH GIVEN A STANDARD RATE MEANING THAT THERE IS NO INCREASES IN ITS CURRENT MOTION NEXT

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dwayne

also as the north pole will break apart frist the ice age will begin in the north pole and progress at 1 degree per 1.5 years and get progressive with time.

If the poles do switch, as you've claimed, it certainly wouldn't trigger an ice age. That is completely wrong.

If you had read the links in my post above, you would have noticed that scientists are arguing we might just be in a pole shift and that the Earths magnetic field is weakening and may vanish early in the next millenium. If so, Earth might be exposed to cosmic radiation which of course would not have the effect of triggering an ice age. In fact, they only talk about effects such as naviagtional problems and semiconductor production issues. Hardly reason to break out the winter parkas.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well people i think i will hold off on naming the time for a momment,

the event of the Polar switch that is to happen in 37.5 years is just the beging, after the 37.5 years the poles break apart into about 100 pieces, meaning 100 different magnetic poles, as these magnetic poles start towards the equator they travel at a speed of about 3.8 years per degree or 5.5 minutes to every foot of motion towards the poles, these 100 poles are 400 miles in diameter at the very center, in there progression they become huge hurricanes that are taller than 25 miles high, that will have a gale wind force that reaches some 67,000 miles across the face of the earth, this means that many of these hurricanes/poles will have cross waves with each other contuiously even at the equator, in this procccess they gather up the winds of the earth.
    due to thier size they also gather up the ozone from the stratosphere and bring it down to earth, filling the earth with ozone, basically cleaning it like the maids good scrub job.
    What is intresting about them is that there timeing is very accurate, as they actually gather up the upper atmosphere and bring it down to earth, as they will beging in the month of september/august, they start just in time to take on hydrogen and helium and to fill the upper atmosphere with it up to the 9,000 mile mark, this induction is very great and equal to about 100th of the earths mass, not including the gravity of the new mass taken on from hydrogen and helium which will over all be no compression in comparison to having not field, this on take of helium will allow the moon to be better controlled, as the gases will compensate for the lossed magnetic field, and will generate enough energy to repely the moon from crashing into the earth.
    here the earth with out a magnetic field will shrink and gravity will become more defined, increasing gravity by some 100 th of what it is today, however atmospheric weight will increase by greater than induced by gravity. this definition of gravity will refine the moons orbit and bring it closer to the earth, close enough for the moon to become active with lava below its surface crust. the increase in the earths spin will also bring the moons orbit closer as well, and in crease gravity by 1/5th giving a rotation of about 18 hours a day, the gravity will be about 40 feet per sec per sec., any other excess will be relived by the moons new orbit and the exspansion of the atmosphere over the polar regions of the earth.
    the ice age will happen however there will be areas where it is warm, much land will be under water and ice.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dwayne stretches:

As much as I would like to comment on each point of your post, I can't imagine what to say. Your theory keeps getting more and more ridiculous each time you post. Your apocalyptic worldview is outrageously raving.

I must admit though, your imagination might get you a shot with a Hollywood producer.

14. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Q and the others, its just the way it is. And I am sure the goverment is aware at least in some department.
    lets hope they do not try some super machine that will mess up the proccess and leave us with out a magnetic field forever. lets hpoe that they find some way to shelter and transport people for the time that it is destructive.
    For the indivdual i am recomending a aztec temple of a prymiad, as this what you will need to survive such a event, i am also recommending some form of capsule, such as the capsule of Winston Churchill, amazing what the ancient past can show you!
    I am also recommend a diet high in nitrogen.

I also recommend that you build your craft and get it airborne or stablized what ever as after the switch you will not be able to esacpe gravity to such thing as reach outter space,, well you might but better safe than sorry. don't say you were not told.

HA,HA the fear of reality!!!

DWAYNE D. L. RABON

Last edited: Oct 13, 2002
  15. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dwayne admits:

HA,HA the fear of reality!!!

Hmmm... I suspected there was some reason why you're conjuring up this nonsense. I didn't think it was so easily explained away merely by your fear of reality.

I therefore offer a bit of free advice, Dwayne; embrace reality.

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I don't believe that Earth's magnetic poles will break apart in hundreds or even tenths of smaller entities. Why- because earth's magnetic pole is created by metals in liquid state flowing beneath the surface of earth. It is one connected system and it forms 2 magnetic poles- as in any and every magnet on earth.
    There are always 2 poles.
    What you suggest is that there will be like many small magnets beneath the surface of earth- I don't think that it then could be called earth's magnetical fields\\, because magnetical field has 2 poles. And anyways- if the flow of the metals would stop, wouldn't that mean that magnetical field would be gone?

Besides I would like smone to clearly tell me why earth's magnetical poles should break into many

----------------------------------------------------------
    magnetical field of Jupiter

18. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well let me say this the rain will not fall on the earth in that time when the magnetic field has disappeared.

Also there is one more sad fact that could be a reality, but it won't change the before and current statments about the pole switch, it only designs that there will be no pole to return.

However the core of earth generating the magnetic field is not a solid metalic core of iron or nickel, but is a made of hydrogen,helium and oxygen, and therefor it will return and has returned in the past many times.

going on there still is one more event that could be a factor, but it will not change the event of the gas elements at the core or the event of a polar switch nor buy more time.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Last edited: Oct 13, 2002
  19. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

20. Jaxom Tau Zero Registered Senior Member

This must be the New Science to go along with the New Math.

I prefer the old science, backed up by observational evidence.

21. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well people so far we have been doing Ok, being so close to time of the polar switch, meaning that the switch could have happened this year with the suns polar switch, grace gives us that the suns pole is now aligned with are prsent field, this may give us some time, and take some time, but we will know the outcome of this success by december of this year, if we make it we will have at least another 11 years to wait for the worry of the suns next polar switch, if we make through that then we have another one to make all in all its a thin line from today to the end of the next 37.5 years, tippy toe for some time. main thing is that we make it through this december, if so we have some time before serious action. anyway the scale gives us 37.5 years.

Knowing this allow me to exsplain how the goverments of the world can provide some design, to safty.
    there are 6,000,000,000 people in the world to day each person has a volume of space equal to 2 ft x 6 ft(cu.), this means that the entire world population could fit in a 20 mile X 20 mile space thats a area not bigger than most counties.
    As the world has become expert at building skyscrapers or buildings that reach into the sky, such a structure could be built to house or lift the world population into space ect... given the idea the entire population of the world could fit in 8 buildings 216 feet tall, with a base 396 ft by 396ft or (216 x 396 x396). the size coould be reduced by increasing the number of strutures, and be built in different parts of the world.
    One of the problems is the defining of the proper materials that will last through the earths change, with a increased gravity and no magnetic field, this might be a job for some one that built a satilite that was designed for MARS, or Venus, there are two countries that have sent successful missions to both places one russia sent to venus and the usa who sent to mars. does any one knoiw is the designer of the venus satilite still alive.
    if should be that the goverments of the world are people os a selfish and poor means either way with out the ablity to design and see to it the safty of humanity, well then we can see what the past has given us and can teach us, a hole in the ground, a pryamid, a aztec temple a stonehedge, a cave, a boat, and a sun disk with which to reflect sun light with intensity to the areas where agriuculture is to be grown, all of these ancient tools of those surviving the last polar switch, the use of fur, stone to warm and crack to shape,chip to shape, we also have sound which will be able to produce supersonic sound waves, at least super sonic waves in our present atmosphere.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Last edited: Oct 14, 2002
  22. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Someone asked for some equations, well the basket weaver said that the reed was three times longer than the width so it would make a circle basket. as they are all the same length.

here's a list of static polarity of atoms.
    By the way all electrons on earth are polarized by the magnetic field to some exstent!

POLARITY:
    H 0.666793 SN 7.7
    HE 0.204956 SB 6.6
    LI 24.5 TE 5.5
    BE 5.6 I 5.35
    B 3.03 XE 4.044
    C 1.76 CS 59.6
    N 1.10 BA 39.7
    O 0.802 LA 31.1
    F 0.557 CE 29.6
    NE 0.3956 PR 28.2
    NA 24.08 ND 31.4
    MG 10.6 PM 30.1
    AL 6.8 SM 28.8
    SI 5.38 EU 27.7
    P 3.63 GD 23.5
    S 2.90 TB 25.5
    CL 2.18 DY 24.5
    AR 1.6411 HO 23.6
    K 43.4 ER 22.7
    CA 22.5 TM 21.8
    SC 17.8 YB 21.0
    TI 14.6 LU 21.9
    V 12.4 HF 16.2
    CR 11.6 TA 13.1
    MN 9.4 W 11.1
    FE 8.4 RE 9.7
    CO 7.5 OS 8.5
    NI 6.8 IR 7.6
    CU 6.1 PT 6.5
    ZN 7.1 AU 5.8
    GA 8.12 HG 5.7
    GE 6.07 TL 7.6
    AS 4.31 PB 6.8
    SE 3.77 BI 7.4
    BR 3.05 PO 6.8
    KR 2.4844 AT 6.0
    RB 47.3 RN 5.3
    SR 27.6 FR 48.7
    Y 22.7 RA 38.3
    ZR 17.9 AC 32.1
    NB 15.7 TH 32.1
    MO 12.8 PA 25.4
    TC 11.4 U 24.9
    RU 9.6 NP 24.8
    RH 8.6 PU 24.5
    PD 4.8 AM 23.3
    AG 7.2 CM 23.0
    CD 7.2 BK 22.7
    IN 10.2 CF 20.5
    ES 19.7

LOOKING AT ELEMENTS H, HE,O,F,NE WE CAN SEE WHAT IS THE MOST POLAR MOLECUE WHICH IS HELIUM, SECOND WE CAN SEE IS NEON, THEN FLORINE, AND THEN HYDROGEN, COMPARING THIS WITH THERE ABUNDANCES IN THE SOALR SYSTEM, UNIVERSE AND EARTH WE CAN SEE THAT HELIUM AND HYDROGEN ARE THE RULING FACTORS, AND AS WELL THEY ARE THE MOST MAGNETIC, AND BOTH ARE SUPERCONDUTORS AT SPACE TEMPTURES, VERY LOW TEMP, THIS DEMONSTRATES THAT IN THE BEGINGING OF EARTHS FORMATION THE WOULD EXIST TO START AND HOLD A MAGNETIC FIELD, THERE IN ABLITY TO ESCAPE THE MASS THEY FORM PROVIDES THAT THEY REMAINED CENTERED TO THE EARTHS FORMATION, ADDTIONAL HEAVY MASS WOULD NAVIGATE AROUND THE MASS, IN LAYERS FORMING THE CRUST OF EARTH, FURTHER IN SUCH WARMTH THAT WOULD EXIST CREATED BY THE HYDROGEN AND HELIUM AS A SUPPER CONDUCTOR, SUCH WOULD DEFINE PREESURE OUT WARD AND EXSPANSION IN TO THE SURROUNDING UNVERSE AT A CONSTANT WHICH MAKES THE WORLD ROUND, THIS SAME ATTRACTION PROVIDES THAT THE CENTER OF THE MASS OF EARTH HAS A HOLLOW, WHICH IN EQUILBRIUM PROVIDES THAT THE CENTER HAS A GRAVITY AND TEMPTURE EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN SPACE,PRESENTLY 50 DEGREES KELVIN,THE TEMP OF THE SOLAR ATMOSHPERE, THIS CENTER WITH OUT SUNLIGHT IS COLD, VERY COLD, COLD ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN A STATE IN WHICH HELIUM AND HYDROGEN ARE POLAR CAUSING THE MAGNETIC FIELD, AND COLD ENOUGH THAT SUCH DOES NOT BREAK APART.

DWAYNE D.L.RABON

23. Dwayne D.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well what causes the poles to switch in the first place, well they follow the galatic equator, along with the equinox, this cause ther wandering motion, what defines the zero postion is the sun and its field and gravity, in oppostion to the universal attraction, this defines 45 degrees as the zero point, the motion betwwen the two forces causes the motion of the magnetic field, and earth, all this means is that the earth is fixed in motion betwwen the two the sun and the universe, the magnetic field is also in the same motion but to a greater exstent, as the magnetic force is a componet of the earths mass it is relative in motion, simply the earths axis pivot causes it to move n/s and the earths rotation causes it to move e/w, know as the motion to wander, I.E. the wandering poles, as the magnetic pole gets closer to the axis pole on which the earth rotates, it moves faster, this rotation of earth also causes the pole to collaspe when reaching the earths axis, therfore the magnetic field travels from it zero point 45 degrees to the earths axis, at the earths axis the poles collaspe causeing the poles to switch. in this event of a switch the magnetic core is washed around every day and with the earths axis tilt of 23 degrees, this is due to solar radation inflaming the feild, at the core, magnetic fluxation from day to night, relative to the axis tilt of earth, this effect means that the poles will switch in the month of september or march, around the 21st through thru 26th of september or betwwen the 23th of march and the 6th of april sometime about 2038.
    DWAYNE D.L.RABON