Dry runs, dry expectations

Discussion in 'World Events' started by GeoffP, Apr 19, 2007.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's ok, Ghost. I pretty much got your number on the hypocrisy issue. Thanks for posting.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You cannot compare the two situations. I was being harassed due to my appearance, because of my skin colour. We had passed through all the security checks, there were no delays, nothing like that. The fact that I'm British should have helped alleviate any fear as well.

If guys are going to try and intimidate me just because of the colour of my skin, don’t expect me to go up to justify myself to them, tell them where I'm going, why, what I have in my bag etc. I'm not going to be pressurised into doing things like that, no way, I'm not going to be caged in like some animal. If those guys think I'm a terrorist, let them go and call the authorities, but they don't, they just stare. If they thought I was about to kill them, they should have contacted the authorities, but they didn't.

In that situation, I'd love to make them think I actually was a terrorist. Its funny, and I’d happily do it again.

As I told you, I assessed the situation, I scrutinised the environment and took the best course of action to achieve my goals. The children there were doing what children do, playing with eachother, mothers were doing what mothers do etc. I would never cross that line.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Liar.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

rotfl. They may have been idiotic and moronic, but no where near the level of GeoffP's 'fantasy suited & booted boy-friend'

8. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

From the article:

Its all a matter of perception right? some people (Americans) absolutely shit themselves when they hear all that scare-mongering on Fox news. They get really paranoid and that. Okay, now lets analyse the incident:

Okay.

How? were they simply walking down the aisles, hence 'blocking' them? or did they just stand there so no one could get through? Did you trying saying 'excuse me'?

How many Syrians were there? they knocked over a passenger, ever heard of accidentally bumping into someone. Has this person ever been to a place where alot of people are trying to get someplace? How would knocking over a single passenger help in hijacking a plane?

Who hasn't?

Whoops! accidents do happen.

Okay... do planes normally get hijacked when they’re about to land?

The leader? they had a leader? who the hell does she know? and what’s up with this 'red book' rotfl

rotfl. Maybe he meant, "No, Abdul, I don't want any more jaffa cakes" He could have meant anything. Hahaha.

What a joke. Why does it seem as though she is the only one complaining. How many others were on the flight? Huh? What have they got to say?

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

So, let's sum up.

You think scaring innocent people is wrong, yet you are ok with scaring people. The fact of your being British is, obviously, meaningless, unless you've forgotten this supposed brother who just missed being blown up in the 7/11 attacks. You say you'd never cross this imaginary women and kids line you have, and imagine that your whole diatribe was only directed at the men, as if they're somehow in isolation from their families or something.

The woman in the article you criticize obviously was frightened by their hostility, yet instead of agreeing that their scaring her was wrong, you attack her. You pretend not to get the throat-slashing maneuver. You don't get that the flight crew themselves were alarmed by their behaviour, or you pretend not to. You don't accept that they were spending an unusual time in the aircraft bathroom (just because you choose that locate to whack off doesn't mean everyone does, you know) and that the authorities consider that it was indeed a test or "dry run", because, after all, you think terrorists should be punished but accept no official definitions of terrorism, which is basically pretty supremacist. So for you, it's all good, because ultimately you don't care, although you make a pretense of law and order. Yet you don't feel that anyone charged with terrorism is guilty, and apparently that anyone should be charged.

I made this thread just to see what it might cull out of the woodwork. And it worked, though I then had to use a pretend story to get you to poke your little head out.

So who is the greater pretender, Ghost: you or I?

Geoff

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Geoff,

Hows it going?
    it really saddens me that you motives for this thread were the above.

Luckily when i read your pretend story on the first page about the guy on the cell phone (i think that was the one was not it?!???) and the family, i had just come back out of a heavy meeting or something and did not have the mental capacity to assimulate what you wre going on about, or else perhapsd you would have baited me in a similar fashon.

Geoff what have you acheived by the thread then???

~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ezx
    zak

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's a good one. It's the exact flip side of Ghost's little joke. What's good for the goose....

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Not the entire thread, obviously. Call it a side objective. The original post still remains: how to deal with the radicals without impugning civil rights.

I'm sorry you were saddened. I will send some tissues.

13. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You're right GeoffP, you would know wouldn't you, I mean you were there right? You've known me for quite a while now as well, you know exactly how my mind works.

I'm 100% okay with scaring people that hassle me. I think its brilliant, I plan on doing it again whenever the situation arises, I won’t tolerate being hassled due the colour of my skin. Scaring innocent people that have done nothing wrong is a completely different issue. You seem to have missed my posts completely, you're just misrepresenting what I've said - then again, that is better than outright lying.

One woman was scared. Big deal? Where were the other mateys on the plane? did they have similar concerns to this woman? or were they all asleep? How come no other guys are saying the same thing as this woman? huh? to me she seems super paranoid, then again, she is American.

They were alarmed. Okay, was that afterwards? did they even know what was happening while they were flying? Seriously, what the fuck happened on that plane!

The authorities consider it to be a 'dry run'! so what, those 'authorities' are renowned for 'getting it wrong'. I can never take what American authorities say at face value, I can never accept them as truth. Only an idiot would. Now you say, this terrorist is stalking woman? some terrorist huh?

Strawman.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Pretty much, yeah.

Let me express this clearly for your comprehension: STARING AT YOU OR BEING CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY IS NOT HASSLING.

So you missed the whole crew thing, and the other couple that was being made nervous, and you end off with an actual nationality slam. Good job, well rebutted.

Did you even read the article? Ridiculous. "What happened on that airplane". What you mean is "I don't like how it sounds so I'm going to cast ignorance over the whole procedure". Pathetic.

Thankyou: this was exactly my thesis regarding you. You say you want terrorists "locked up", but you won't accept that anyone is arrested or accused of terrorism. I wonder how one proceeds then. Maybe it could be only people that MPACUK thinks are terrorists. Although I think even Bakri wouldn't make their list.

Willful ignorance and leading. You are attempting to confuse the issue, or else throwing around your own ignorance with hysterics, which is basically what you always do: the inevitable plea to general humanity, or unassociated specifics. Ludicrous.

Actually, that strawman looks just like you. Possibly a bit brighter, of course.

Geoff

15. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

LMFAO!!!

You seem to have the comprehension problem my good man. I had passed all the security checks, just like everyone else, had been through the metal detector blah blah. Now tell me, since you were probably there, how come those guys didn't call security? if they were scared for their lives, why did they not do anything about it? huh?

The other couple that were nervous? how many people were on the plane?!?! what a fucking joke. How many people made a complaint, how come no-one did anything to subdue the Syrians (since it appeared they were going to ‘hijack the plane’)? If I was on a plane and someone was acting suspiciously, and I thought they were gonna do some crazy shit, I would have fucking nailed them, so why didn't that happen in this case? I remember that case about the shoe bomber, he lit a match or something and then some guys overpowered him. You realise why this particular story is so hard to take seriously?

I read some of it. I'm actually doing some work.

LMFAO, another strawman. How were those guys terrorists, for fuck sake tell me. I won't accept random mateys being arrested for no fucking reason and then released without charge, civil societies do not do that. Omar Bakri was a clown, a charlatan, he had a big mouth, I'm over the moon that he is no longer in this country, but to call him a terrorist is silly. As far as I know, he celebrated terrorist attacks, called for more etc. but never actually did anything. I would love it if he had been put in prison, believe me, but on what charge? as I said, civil societies have laws, stuff we cannot bypass.

So the guys were terrorists?

where is they now? whats the situation?

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

The 9/11 hijackers also went through a metal detector, my comprehensionally challenged friend.

Because they realized in the end that you were a stringy little git?

I don't know how many more were upset by the provocations. Maybe you should buy her book.

I realize why you are so hard to take seriously: no sense of reasonability. As Bells pointed out, jumping the gun and wrestling people to the ground could indeed be considered bigoted. But you seem ironically to want to go one further and disallow public scrutiny altogether.

Sorry, can't say. Classified.

I suggest you buy her book.

Thanks again for contributing to the experiment. It was illuminating.

Geoff

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your response

geoff, you say above that it was not the entire objective of the thread but in your post before the response to me you say the below.

Are you Sure it was a side issue Geoff? You have to be wary geoff, some people may think its starting if its not already an obsession of yours!!!
    We would not want people to think your views are getting bent by any perceived obsession now would we?!?!?

If you could hurry along with the tissues that would be nice, as i may need some more soon.

Now how to do deal with the warped minded vile creatures who committe terrorist acts.

Basically a terrorist should not be allowed on a plane fullstop or anywhere they can committ an attrocity. But of course our intelegence is so poor we dont know who they are. So this is what i suggest.

#### use the Uk as a Test######

The MI5/Mi6 - should get some more muslims on their payroll, like the normal muslims who dont have any deranged ideas, or pay people to convert to Islam so they can get involved in the mosques (not sure whether that would woprk, but paying normakl muslims should), you know spys!! have them in every mosque, they can then report back their findings, obviously some of these agents would also have to appear quite radical, so as to get right in amomngst it so to speak.

Being a muslim i have no objection to tactics like this for the following reaons:

1) the intellegence service will know who the radicals are.
    2) this will hopefully stop any attrocities being committed
    3) Innocent Non muslims and muslims would not be killed in any attrocities, as they will be stop before committed
    4) if the attrocities are not committed then the normal muslims will benefit as they will not be subject to revenge attacks and other prejudices casued by these imberciles.
    5) i cant remember what i was thinking about writting for number 5 perhaps it will come back later

Alternatviely, we will have to rely on the leaders of the mosque or the older people to grass up the radicals.

Basically though if the MI6 approached me to do the above and paid me the equivalent (more of copurse would be better) of what i get now, then i would seriously think about doing it. i dont give a shit about grassing up some deranged imberciles, espicially if they are muslim as these guys are a filithy stain (for want of a more powerfull word) on my religion anyway. If i had the same infiormation about a non muslim planning to commit murder or whatever, i would not hisitate to contact the authorities.

~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

18. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

So you're saying those guys were right in hassling me? Yes/No

But haven't security checks Worldwide been beefed up since 9/11?

Hey, lets not get personal. Tell me, if they thought I was a threat why didn't they call security? Why? If they didn’t call the authorities wouldn’t that mean their hassling of me was unjustified and shameful?

So she's releasing a book!

The plot thickens!

Seriously, was she just a super paranoid drama queen or what? did the other passengers actually say anything? How much money has she made?

If I was on a plane and some guy was doing crazy shit I would fucking nail him/her. If I thought lives were at risk, I wouldn't give it a second thought. But that never happened with this particular case did it. It would seem as though only one person was fussed. And it would seem as though she’s made a tidy sum out of ‘incident’.

So you have don’t really have anything say?

What have I learnt from this discussion. I've learnt that you have no qualms about lying, GeoffP is a liar, he is willing to deceive people to try and ‘prove’ something meaningless that no one gives a damn about.

Tell me, what the fuck happened on that plane??????????

Since you concede, I have no choice but to declare victory.

1-0

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

No. But you were far, far wronger.

And I recall a flight - US Airways 1422 - that stopped a man for suspicious behaviour but let his bags on. So the system isn't perfect, is it? And it's bound to get less perfect because of the actions of the Flying Imams, and the Syrians, and all the rest.

?? Already answered that one. No read?

Do some research, or buy the book.

Which could easily be overreaction, and get you thrown in jail. But give it a whirl.

Actually, people do care quite a bit about the kind of hypocrisy you engender. I like the "deceiver" bit; it has an amusingly al-Ahzar kind of ring to it.

Oh, man. Don't pretend you can't read now. Listen, I have a question. When you were acting like a stringy little git at the airport, who did you really scare? You can't make me believe there were no women or children around who were startled at your ridiculousness. You have no proof of any of your statements. Tell me, what the fuck happened in that airport??????????

Of course. I concede it for myself.

12-0 for Geoff is the count thus far.

Geoff

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Interesting ideas Zak. I imagine that MI5 is doing something of the sort now. I think we're more dealing with public scrutiny though.

Obsession? I have my issue, and not enough time to deal with everything.

21. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Thats all I wanted to hear.

Thank you very much!!!

Goodnite.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And you were wronger for what you did.

Nighty night.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I was interested in Ghost's rabid hate for Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and also interestingly I stumbled on this item:

And if you don't? Well. You know.

And what basis does this imbecile have for the summary judgement of Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Is she even a citizen of Somalia anymore? What would he do if the country he's living in now - the US - had sharia? What does El Bayly think about islamic preachers defaming other religions, or complete atheists, back home? I'll bet he doesn't think they should be murdered.

Wow. That islamic jurisprudence thing is a real advance. Miraculous.