Dreams

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Idiot Savant, Aug 1, 2001.

1. Idiot Savant Registered Member

I have had some really strange dreams as of late. I have been dreaming of me being attack by knifes and forks. THIS IS NO JOKE. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar dreams at all! I mean am I crazy...or just an idiot?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, Idiot Savant. May your posts be long and varied!

Your question makes me wish I were versed in dream interpretation. Alas, I am not. I would ask if maybe there was something bothering you? Or something you are wrestling with mentally. (No, I don't mean wacko or anything like that) It's just that at times our minds have to wait for the conscious part to let go so that the unconscious can grapple with the problem. At times it is the only way that you can come to terms with it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I once had a dream that I could fly. Man, that was fun. I once dreamt that I was a member of The Beatles, surrounded by screaming fans--Exciting.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

If you get dreams in wich you get hurt or badly wounded, or in wich you even die, it is not a bad sign. It mostly has to do with changes in your life, things you do in an other, better way......or there is something in your social life where you have put an end to and now handle it another, maybe better way. You understand what I try to say.....it's difficult for me sometimes to explain things in real good english. Most of the time that kind of dreams mean, you have made a change in your life somehow, something 'new'. And death and woundings mean you put an end to certain 'things' important in your life.......

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I think...

It means that you have an eating disorder...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

...just kidding! Maybe it means that the everyday issues are somehow getting the better of you, unless you deal with them properly.

9. kmguru Staff Member

Sometimes me and my better-half dream exactly the same story (with minor variations) same night. Does that mean we need to check into a nut house?

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Sometimes the nut house will come to you!

"We are programmed to recieve. You can check out anytime but you can never leave." Hotel California-The Eagles

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

No nuthouse for you!

That is very special! It means that you and your wife are deeply connected on every level.

12. kmguru Staff Member

Thank you Bebelina, the boss will be pleased to hear that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!