Does the beer you drink say anything about your personality?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Why?, Sep 12, 2007.

1. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Paris Hilton hot?...dude....it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I prefer Belgium beers...like Stella Artois...but I have 5 pints last night, and they are not loving me this early in the morning.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

hahahaha!!

good hangover cure is raw eggs and milk

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Water or gatorade.
    You are hungover because you are dehydrated.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

According to Dave Barry, it says that you probably have not reached the level of sophistication necessary for comprehension of the infield fly rule, let alone the importance of relief pitching.

You can redeem yourself by drinking it out of the bottle - the good stuff.

Not so much the factory, but the corporate "management style" ownership, seems to be the thing. There used to be a factory beer from Pennsylvania (Latrobe?) I liked in hot weather - it was one of the last cheap beers to come in a long necked glass bottle, which is how I like to drink beer in hot weather, and it was good. It sold to a corporation- to Miller? - and pretty soon it was in a short bottle that fizzed into your mouth and it didn't taste as good.

I drink whatever's local, when local. Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, when serious music and winter ceremony is the order of the hour. Nothing wrong with Guinness (a huge factory beer, that is not piss) for a session - watch it cascade into black with rain in the windows. Ritual.

Anybody know a good warm beer - something that gets better when you put in one of those little soup heaters the crazy Germans use on their beer?