DOES Size Matter? women finally speak out

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by nubianconcubine, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Does the answer have something to do with your miniscule wang?

(You used to respect me. Has it come to this? My damn enormous penis gets in the way again...)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

while i am confidant that my size.... is addiquate... i am conforted by the knowledge that size doesnt really matter... since a womans vagina is limited too the first 3 or 4 inches or so.... in which case... my confidence... continues strongly..

6 AND 1/2 inches should be enough... and i should'nt have to try and enlarge it.

-MT

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Did you use a pump before measuring?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satyr Banned Banned

I wonder if brain-size matters.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. q0101 Registered Senior Member

In the case of humans it is not the brain size that matters. It is the density of neurons and dendrites that matters.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's the connections they make that matters.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Don't forget glial cells...

11. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

you know, that is so true.

12. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

my exhusband had a pump. this is a true story! believe it or don't. won't change the fact that it happened.
    alright. when he started he was 6.5, 7". about 6 to 12 months, using it almost every night, he gained size to about 9". we theorized that what happened is he continually stretched the flesh making more room for bloodflow. eventually, the stretched skin stayed stretched out making his erection bigger. i believe this because in his flaccid state he was bigger, too.

i also believe regular use helps. my current husband (just 2, guys

) has increased in size since we've been...active. i think arousing the male to a fever degree and making him sustain it awhile before release helps in the same way: stretching the skin. that means no minute-man stunts guys.

13. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yes.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why?

15. Touchwood Registered Senior Member

i recall reading somewhere that there are phases of erection. My take on that info is: flaccid>>semi-mojo>>hard, but with give at the base>>rock solid, locked-in-place, full-mojo

Seldom do men reach that elusive last stage due to the trascendental nature of it (most men are too busy feasting on the visuals). It's the grail of hard-ons and only the most tantalising fore-play and activity flow suffices.

mmm, that worked for me

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So does increasing penis size by artificial means (eg pumps) lead to an increase in the perception of sexual satisfaction by women?

17. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

in most cases, myself having been a victim of it

, bigger makes women think of a more manly man. with experience under my garter i know that that is a crock of sh*poopy*t. most men with larger penises are too busy showing it off to learn how to use it properly or have some sort caveman complex...but i'm going to google it.

touchwood: i know exactly what you mean by full-mojo. it can take a man from moderate to choking.

18. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

all the results followed pretty much the same thread: size matters only to the one using it. in other words, women don't really care aside from the visual and psychological aspects. it doesn't make much difference in feeling. here is an excerpt :

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thanks nubian

20. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

you are most welcome.

21. Carcasm not a Nilometer, a Realometer Registered Senior Member

I agree that the psychological effect of having a large penis is the only real effect that it can have (that is, as long as the erect penis is at least 3 or 4 inches long.) Those extra couple inches past a woman's G spot fill the psychological role of not only giving a man confidence in his masculinity, i.e. sexual dominance, but in proving that dominance to the woman as well. Its simple-minded to judge according to the appearance of something, but hey, in caveman days a large penis probably looked more promising to a woman who wanted to conceive.

But wait a minute. I have enough experience to know that it truly is "the motion of the ocean" that matters. I have only been gratified with one sex partner and I know it has nothing to do with his size. My guess is that it has to do with the fact that he actually cared enough to put the effort into his "motion" to please me.

That said, I don't think we've yet come to fully understand the fickleness of a woman's sexual pleasure or orgasm. Plenty of women these days are not so shallow in their judgement. Any woman in her right mind will not just judge a man by his arm muscles or his penis.

Has anyone begun discussion about why the size of breasts matters so much? Isn't this a much bigger issue, and not just a figment of imagination?

Just feel lucky, guys, that women don't care so much about physical form as ya'll do. Its much deeper than that.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

nubian: how about starting a "Does Breast Size Matter"?

23. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

might just do that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.