Does Chaos Theory prove a Mathematically Ordered Universe

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Write4U, Aug 7, 2020.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Write4U:

I guess you have a point, of sorts.

This thread is already in the Pseudoscience forum, which seems like the best fit for it. As such, I guess your blogging here is tolerable, to a degree.

How many threads do you think you need on this stuff?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Write4U Valued Senior Member

First, thank you for your generous comment.
    It's a big subject and has been debated for a long time. I am just sharing my discoveries and I promise to cite other supporting hypotheses from reliable sources if I can find them.
    History records some great minds offering the same interpretation of a mathematically self-ordering guiding principle observable throughout the universe at all levels of expression.

I suspect that it is what forms the foundation for Creationism and Intelligent Design.

Please note that I do not agree with Tegmark on all his arguments, but I do believe that this perspective has been falsified and proven by all standards of scientific rigor.

Without our ability to translate and symbolically represent universal relational interactions, we would not have equations.

The 5 Most Important Scientific Equations of All Time
    Calculating the most influential scientific equations is no easy task. But these five certainly rank in the top tier.

By Nathaniel ScharpingApr 15, 2021 10:00 AM

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

more ... https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/the-5-most-important-scientific-equations-of-all-time

Without equations, we would have no science and even less ability to acquire knowledge of the universe and what makes it tick. Fortunately, codifiable relational values and functions seem to pervade the universe.

One more excerpt from Tegmark for the curious mind.
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-universe-made-of-math-excerpt/

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.