Do You Want To Be Homosexual?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Willy, Jul 12, 2007.

?

Do you want to be homosexual?

1. I am homosexual and I do not wish to change orientation

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. I am homosexual and I want to become heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am heterosexual and I do not wish to change orientation

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  4. I am heterosexual and I want to become homosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I am bisexual and I do not wish to change orientation

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. I am bisexual and I want to become homosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I am bisexual and I want to become heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I don't know what I want

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

That we have equally strong views for and against homosexuality?
    Neither side is budging.......I can't beleive this is still going on lol.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

That's a rather clear and unambiguous statement right there. Unless you think there would be a way other than force to remove and relocate all of the nations gays from where they now are to where you would like them to be? Here's a hint for you - there isn't.

I can only surmise that you find yourself tempted by the idea; otherwise, you simply would not care, and would not come here and start this thread.

Here's a study you might find interesting.
    http://www.unknownnews.net/homophobia.html

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Poll results so far:

About 10% homosexuals, which is what we'd expect.
    Nobody wants to change their sexual orientation. As we'd expect.

I think we're just about done with this thread.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I know they can have children with the opposite sex, which would make them straight. But a homosexual cannot reproduce with his partner if they're both the same sex.
    That means it doesnt work in nature and is wrong and disgusting

8. GhostofMaxwell. Banned Banned

Many gay people have genetic children.

9. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

No they dont, not unless they purchase/use eggs from a female doner. They can't do it naturally, as in, with their partners is what I mean.

10. GhostofMaxwell. Banned Banned

It has been know for a homosexual to penetrate a member of the opposite sex. thus producing a child, you know!

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Sorry, Willy, you're not my type.
    I'm flattered, though, thank you.

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

can you restate that? I didnt understand that

13. GhostofMaxwell. Banned Banned

Gay men have been know to have children naturally and even marry. And vice versa.

14. original sine Registered Senior Member

Then by definition they are not homosexual... they would instead be considered bisexual.

15. GhostofMaxwell. Banned Banned

Not necessarily.

16. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

they cant have children naturally with their partners, therefore that proves that its wrong because as you can see, it doesnt work.

they have to use a doner, or something, in order to reproduce

17. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

A gay man having straight sex once doesn't qualify someone as bisexual. As Lisa Kudrow's character said in The Opposite Of Sex, "Please. I went to a Bar Mitzvah once, it didn't make me jewish.

Think of it this way. A man in prison has sex with other men because he has no other option than not having sex at all. He still does not find men sexually desirable, all of his fantasies are exclusively about women, and as soon as he has the option of going back to having sex only with women, he does so. Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes, though they usually favor one over the other. Hypothetical example man would not qualify as bisexual.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Norsefire:

No. For example, they might have children using IVF or some similar process, which doesn't involve having sex with a person of the opposite sex.

Also, many gay people have been and are married to people of the opposite sex. Many of those have children. Historically, gay people have been subjected to huge pressures to "fit in" with heterosexual society, so they have married even though they have not been sexually attracted to their spouse.

Here you state three things:

1. It "doesn't work in nature".
    2. It is "wrong".
    3. It is disgusting.

These things are unrelated to each other, although you seem to have trouble distinguishing them.

Number 1 is an obvious statement - it takes a sperm and an ovum to make a zygote. There's nothing in that statement that implies that being homosexual is evil or wrong or disgusting.

Number 2 is probably something you picked up from your religious indoctrination. You've had it hammered into you so much you actually believe it now.

Number 3 is your personal reaction, which make me a little suspicious of how comfortable you are with your own sexuality. Such a strong reaction shows that your fear homosexuality. One possible reason for that may be that you have homosexual leanings yourself. You're better to sort through those than to take out your own insecurities on other people.

19. original sine Registered Senior Member

So if hypothetical example man were to have sex with a ten year old male child, but still fantasized about a twenty year old girl, he would not be a homosexual pedophile?

20. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I'm talking about natural reproduction, sex! Not some IVF or whatever! a Gay that acts on his sick attraction cannot have a child. This proves that Nature wanted it to be male and female attraction, otherwise gays would be able to act on their attraction (have sex) and still produce children

21. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

He would be a rapist. Do you think rapists who rape 80 year old women are attracted to 80 year old women?

What makes people pedophiles is their strong to exclusive attraction to prepubescent children; a pedophile who successfully has sex with an adult is still a pedophile. His experience with another adult did not change the fact that he is primarily attracted to prepubescent children. Even if he never gives in to the temptation, and actually molests a child, he is still a pedophile.

Do you really think that a straight man who has had sex once or twice in his life with another man is bisexual?

22. Willy Banned Banned

First you could not admit your own sexuality, even though that is what this whole thread is about.

Then you want to ask everyone else what is there sexuality.

Then you start losing your debate, so you start calling others names.

Then you start your own survey to find out more of others sexuality, on a thread you did not even start.

Who knows how many votes you changed on your own survey, just to fit your own agenda?
    Now you want to lock this thread, just because you want to hide your own sexuality.

23. Willy Banned Banned

So you tell us, how many times does it take?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.