Do you believe god communicates with me?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori_7, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Do you believe god communicates with me?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. no

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
  3. i don't know

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. i don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Because you ended up believing more drivel.

How much of it actually is lies? Or at least untrue but believed by the teller?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I asked you 2 times now to link me to your detailed explanation and im yet to see a link.

I said that if you have posted it im sorry and i appologize and that I havent read it yet, this is why I asked you to link me to it or explain it again.

Im not a liar im an honest person I wouldn't just say i havent read it if I have. I seriously have not read or even seen it. So im asking again Can you please link me to it or explain it again.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No link is required. I gave the answer in the post.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2728185&postcount=47
    Get it?
    What I think doesn't matter to reality.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Well I obviously don't believe it do I or I wouldnt have said "Your right" I just said the dude spouted some BS and it isnt true.

I have No Idea if these people including the guy on this video i just showed you knew it was BS.

But regardless it caused me problems and ive been made to look foolish because of trusting them havent I.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ROFL that is your detailed explanation you saying your beliefs are not relevant?.

Sorry for missing that Huge epic detailed explanation how could I have missed that Huge Tome?

And you expect me to give you some form of explanation are you kiddng me?

Ok then here you go

My personal belief is irrelevant. (hows that?)

9. birch Valued Senior Member

now you know, just go on from here. you've already admitted it, no need to beat yourself up.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Im not bothered my belief hasn't even slightly changed "shit happens", Im just answering Questions that seem to gravitate around this from other posters.

My Faith isnt my own choice I actualy tried to become Atheist a few weeks ago and I Couldn't do it, it was a very interesting meditation actualy.

Peace.

11. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

The real truth and everything bit the truth…

More Tall Tales

So, God, who was much older than dirt, in fact, infinitely old, decided to perform some lab experiments one day around 14 billion years ago, or else it was only 4000-6000 years ago, producing mammal sapiens as his pride and joy; however, he was evidently a poor craftsman, perhaps because He was so old, and so these mammals goofed up left and right, and even up and down and sideways, building and worshiping golden calves and so forth, so He sent Moses, after Moses wiped out many tribes, to bring the Tablets down from the burning bush on the mountain to them, but this didn’t have any real effect, so God killed everyone on Earth but for Noah and his wife, Yesah (she always had to say “yes”, as that’s how it was in those days), and, no, she was not really named “Yesah”, but was Joan of Arc, and then the new mammals’ descendants still screwed up, in and out, and so God sent some prophets, but this still failed, and so God impregnated a virgin in some magic way, Jesus being the result, Jesus then converting from Judaism to Christianity, but the people crucified him and still acted horrible for nearly two millennia, whenuopn He sent Our Lady of Fatima, but still his creatures were full of evil and so now the world will come to an end on May 27, 2012.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Hey I just Thought of a great thread to start it will prove most interesting as an experiment.

Thanks Birch you just sparked my light bulb.

Appreciation

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You didn't ask for "detailed".

So you lied?
    Okay.

Doesn't answer the question you were asked:

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I just realized you have a pretty good knowledge of scripture lol,

but for the record Aaron ddin't make them worship the Cow that's a lie ^_^.

Peace

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Seriously I intentionaly said "detailed" like 300 times because I assumed you wouldn't give much details because you rarely ever give detailed posts your posts usualy consist of a few words and maybe an insult or 2.

16. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

So, how's my old buddy, Chi?

Yikes, there was a lie about Hank Aaron?

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Not originally:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2728176&postcount=46

Yeah right. How much detail is required?
    Whatever I think is irrelevant to reality and the universe.

Still dodging...

Oh and by the way:
    SciWriter didn't say that he made them worship the cow.
    Exodus 32.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Yeah The Quran says it was a lie and Aaron never promoted any idol worship of the golden Cow and that he was a strict non idol worshipper like moses.

I have been great ^_^ Havent quite started world war 3 yet but im working on it buddy!

How have you been lol

peace/

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

He didn't say that but the bible says that which he was refering too.

Im not giving you what you refuse to give me don't give double standard's you want me to give you some Quranic or biblical explanation so you can pick it apart and im not giving you the chance so bugger off.

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

You know more about the bible than you do science why don't you become a Bible scholar? you would make a great self hating jewish scholar ever thought about a new profession?

jaja

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And for some reason you seen to think the Quran is more reliable than the Bible.

Projection again.
    Please show where I have used a double standard.
    You're the one dodging and not living up to your word.
    I want you show how you know that what you claim is the truth.
    Or are we back to more faith and no actual knowledge?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

YesI do think the Quran is more reliable than the bible, I know for a fact that the bible is corrupted scripture that has been tampered with many times, I know that the quran has not been tampered with and corrupted since it was first written.

You have told me your not giving me an explanation or your personal beliefs yet you are still asking me for my explanation and beliefs.

Why do you even want my explanation? we both know your just going to say I fail and im stupid or something.

23. birch Valued Senior Member

whether it was tampered with is kind of irevelant. this is because religious texts are there as a source to recruit, not as a text of history or facts. do you agree with everything in the quran?