Do people hate the Irish?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by FreeThinkers, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

ummm...Americans absolutely love Irish...you really got wrong impression. Just look at NY...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

its just that majority of people here on forum are from UK/England...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I am Human.

And why is that? The English betray their heritage and culture and faith, the Irish don't.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

No WAY.

I made you smoke?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

No you gave me night tremors about the IRA,Mr John and all things green lol..
    still determined to give up smoking..

8. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

whats that supposed to mean....?
    The Uk hates/hated the IRA not the Irish,
    there is more to ireland than radical child murderers..

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  9. theking188 Registered Member

10. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

Is that an excuse for murdering women and children...? not just english women and children but catholic,protestant women and children....does that make it OK...killing there own:crazy:

Its 10 years since Omagh both cath/prot were killed, like I said they probably started with good intention as freedom fighters but ended up nothing more than child killers.

It's 7 years since adults tried to stone children on the way to school good job the troops were there to stop it hey..

If they had attacked military targets then I could empathise over it but not over killing children sorry no matter what the 'good intentions'...

A terrorist only becomes a freedom fighter if you support them, if you support freedom fighters then you support terrorism...if you have supported the IRA you have supported child killing..the cause is irrelavent, a man is judged by his actions

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  11. theking188 Registered Member

IF the army werent in there home towns burning people out of there houses and letting them flee to refugee camps along the border in the south things wouldnt have gotten so bad you can only push a man so far before he breaks

12. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

I think you are another 'Arcadian dreamer' of an Ireland that does not exist...

I don't think the army would burn people out of their homes nor were there refugee camps...you are exagerating trying to excuse child murder,lol do you have any proof..links
    The cath/prots would have killed each other..

YOU CAN ONLY PUSH A MAN SO FAR...?????????????
    WHAT TILL HE DECIDES TO KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN.....

child killers and nothing else.. 5 days till 10 year's since Omagh when both Cath/Prots were killed by the IRA killing their own....lol yea good work i don't think...

No excuse for the targeting of women and children, if you support that then more fool you....not me mate not in my name..

13. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

:tempted:LOL.....Child murder is ok as long as you support the killers...wakey wakey time, perhaps some perspective is needed and you need to look at all sides. They were an even lower form of life than people like gary glitter at least he didnt kill them eh!!!

14. LavaGirl Registered Member

Yes, I've I know about this, It was Burgess Shop in Athlone, Co. Westmeath back in the day. The guy who owns it 'Mr Boles' (hes insists on being called this, and only employed attractive women) is prodestant.

He still runs the shop to this day, only now he does employ catholics too.

Unbelievable, I better not think on it too much or my blood will boil.

15. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

i'm australian, i haven't heard anything against irish people, other than irish jokes and that you all sound like leprechauns, but we like that. lot of irish convicts in colonial times, so lots of irish roots amongst white australians, including myself. ned kelly being irish prolly helps too, he's kinda worshipped.

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I like the Irish...maybe that's because I am Irish, though only half. Still people tell me all the time I have Irish eyes. I didn't know what that meant until I asked and someone told me that the Irish have gold rings around their pupils, which I do, or Tri-colored eyes, which I do (Dark circle on the outside, lighter on the inside, gold ring arond the pupil). I don't know if that's true or they just made it up.

Anyway, I like the Irish. Sadly, my family didn't hold on to much of their Irish heritage when they emigrated here. Maybe it had something to do with discrimination, I don't know, but I certainly don't have a problem with my Irish blood or anyone elses for that matter.

17. Eire Go Brach Registered Member

WE ARE NOT RACISTS.As a matter of fact,we Irish are still one of the most undermined and ridiculed people in the world.You are just an immigrant who knows nothing about this country or its people so you should just keep your mouth shut.No doubt you are in this country for the same reason as most of the other foreigners are so I suggest that you have a lot more respect and gratitude to us and this country,because ye have it way too easy over here.

18. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Yes the Irish hate the Irish

19. mike47 Banned Banned

Huh....why on earth would any reasonable person hates an Irish just because they are Irish ?. Everywhere there are good and bad including Ireland and the US too .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.