Did GW blow up the Twin Towers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fungezoid, Apr 26, 2007.

?

Did GW blow up the twin towers?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. vslayer Registered Senior Member

GWB didnt do it himself. but the american government was responsible for it. its simply operation northwoods 2.0.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I will believe that the U.S. government was criminally negligent, stupid beyond any prior rational conception, and subject to corruption that allowed unintended effects, but I cannot accept the proposition of active participation.

To the one, my identity politics demand that innocence. I've already seen the Oval Office sink so dismally that I would have been beaten during the Reagan years to project such a future. It's almost a religious clamor: There must be a limit.

To the other, it's not just a matter of lack of proof for active American participation as such, but also that the evidence points toward sheer idiocy on the part of the government. There may be some who are crass enough to attempt such a scheme, but as the line from OK Go! says, "You're dumb enough to break the law and smart enough to fail". In this case, the crass simply aren't smart enough to pull it off.

We might be stupid as hell for not stopping it. We might be even more so for provoking it. But no. There is a limit to how low we can go, and how acutely we can express that wretchedness.

Leipzig calling you ....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fungezoid Banned Banned

I have to agree, Bugh is too dumb. Someone smart (not Rumpsveld!) did it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Great song! (but I think he's wrong about alot of things)

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear All

GWB is "as clumsey as he is stupid" how any president can get away with such gross neglegence is beyond me, 9-11 was incompetence on a monumental scale.

if the above is not the case then GWB should feel absolutely humiliated and should have stood down there and then.

one of the worst bludners in intellegence history!!!

if not then the heart of the American military was exposed to a plan set by a bloke in a cave!!!!

How humiliating for our cousins over the other side of the pond!!

it does not make any sense to me.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak