Destruction of Conglomerates

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by lixluke, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But would the "less sharp objective minds" go along with it? All of the idealistic fantasy worlds that one can dream up means little or nothing unless the vast majority agree to it ...unless they're forced, of course!

A better place? Better for whom? And who makes that determination for all of the people?

Ahh, but that one sharp, objective and/or experienced mind must, somehow, convince all of the others of the same ideals ...and THAT is not a simple task ...even for a sharp, objective mind!

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

True. Everybody, no matter how stupid, gets to decide for themself who has sharp objective minds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, it can be a real bitch, huh? See why all the idealistic fantasies just fall apart when confronted with human reality?

How 'bout if we test all the people and not let the stupid ones have any say or any vote in how they're to live and work? Then the smart ones could run things in accordance with smart methods and benefolent objectivity?

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

That's fine. That is why there is choice.
    Otherwise, it is not really choice.

Realism is not about reality nor does it have any basis in reality. That is why anybody that knows what is real would refer to it as fakism.

Meanwhile, idealism which is more realistic should be refered to as realism.
    Realitism is the belief that the ideal is real. If it is not ideal, it is not real. It is only a reflection of what is real.

Seriously? That's a good joke. There are various ghettos in Miami. The two worst of the worst ghettos in Miami are Overtown and Liberty City.

I used to live in OT. I now live in Liberty City.
    Either way, it's a personal attack, and irrelevant.
    Where Cool Skill resides does not affect any material presented.

All the "go do your research" and "you know nothing about the subject" are ad hom attacks that are used because you do not have a proper argument. You have no clue what research I have done or anything about who you are talking to. Either way , who I am has zero affect on the veracity of what what I say.
    As long as you continue to focus/discuss the individual instead of the material being preseted, you get nowhere.
    Typical realist stupidity.

8. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

I was using "anti-idealism" where you are using "realism" because realism already has the meaning of being about the real. Ant-idealsists seem to take pride in believing they are realists, but they are not real realists. Nor are idealists the realists.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What are you talking about? The idealists are the realist. They are the ones who usually make choices based on actual reality. Instead of a false sense of reality based on fear and manipulation.