Derivation of the Velocity Addition Formula Violates it's own premis.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MacM, Dec 9, 2004.

1. MacM Registered Senior Member

jsph27,

I have no particular interest to continue this "You said" so this will be my last response to this.

One could I suppose consider an "Object" a particle but that is completely out of context of what I was saying. You are distorting the discussion and the main points by maintaining that arguement. Most especially when I continued to cite a rocket as an example.

You seem to be reaching for an arguemnt. You aren't going to get one. You are either trolling or have misinterpreted my post.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jsph27 Registered Member

Dear MacM

ok, thats fine with me. I suppose this will be my last response to this as well.
    An object shares all the same properties as a particle. They are interchangeable. One doesnt need to "consider" anything.
    I am not maintaining an argument, i replied to your post.
    If you are going to use an example, use one that is correct. Or least stop modifying it every time someone points out that something is wrong with it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacM Registered Senior Member

My opology for getting you off to a rough start but there is indeed a differance in "Clarifying" an issue for someone that is looking for cracks to exploit and in "Modifying" the example.

I accept part of the responsibility only in that I expect people to be more pragmatic and able to discuss things in logical generalities.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.