Death Metal, the Illuminati, and blood sacrifice

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by duendy, Nov 24, 2005.

1. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

As I mentioned many pages ago - go to any rock band or music festival. Every second kid up the front is doing it. It has meanings that have nothing to do with satan.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Avatar, I'm not sure I agree with your definition regarding split personalities - I was under the impression that hallucinations were the defining feature of schizophrenia.

For most people (although i'm not talking from experience) schizophrenia ruins their quality of life, and is not something that is merely caused by psychological factors, circumstance, or certain behaviours.

Also someone should mention that in some people dormat psychosis can sometimes be triggered/exacerbated by cannabis and other psychadelic drugs, and also chronic use of amphetamines.

I think the words psychiatric or psychological are preferable to the word "psychic" when discussing mental illness these days.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm enjoying this

As clearly seen a few months ago at Battle Metal Night in Riga, Latvia

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Duendy, see the evil satanists, the devil worshippers! Oh, and the hypnosis machine!!

p.s. I'm enjoying this

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Huwy, I have to go to an exam now, but I will reply to you later.
    There's an exact list of psychic disorders that have to be diagnosed first in order to diagnose schizophrenia, i.e., they make up schizophrenia.

About cause - there is no one cause, it's partly genetic, partly psyhic.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

hey shaman...beieve it or not i missed ya. dont know how long it'll laaaast...
    had your trip yet?

regarding your reponse: so what Do they mean when they do that sign. ie., the people at these horrendous 'rock' concerts??

9. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

haha. I suspect it wont last long.

I had a little bit of lsd a couple of weekends ago. It is not the setting for the type of experience you are used to as we were watching bands and drinking at a music festival. In these situations we laugh like we are seven years old again. So no it was not a partiularly psychedelic experience. I will be taking more over the new years weekend.

I see that sign at most rock bands nowadays not just metal bands. It has come to mean something else to many. It certainly may have come from satanic beginnings I don't know.

From the wikipedia link I posted once- "The gesture has since spread beyond metal to all forms of rock music, and it is now nearly ubiquitous. In rock situations the gesture is interpreted as a benign gesture for "Rock on.""

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

yeah but , we are trying to understand what it MEANS for them youth/etc using it now. do you or anyone know?

11. Ezromation Registered Senior Member

Horned deities and horns themselves originally represented masculine qualities such as virility, speed and strength. Horns are also hollow like the womb thus they has associations with feminine aspects of divinity such as fertility, intuition, grace and maternal generosity. The age-old title for male sexual prowess ‘Horny’ of course arises from the lustful nature of Horned Gods. The early, sexually repressed Christian Church seems to have had little trouble in demonizing ancient horned deities like the Greek Pan and Celtic Cernunnos into twisted representations of the ‘Devil Incarnate!’

is this what you want ?

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

Yes i m a bit familiar with all that. also the Horned god Son of the Goddess...of course, which very much represents fetility aspect of Nature and psychedelic phallic mushroom.......

but where i tink rthe Death metal peopleand Illuminati people go wrong is that the dont recognize the Goddess at all. hence their takeof this horned god beit conscious or unconscious is vitally missing the Feminine erotic GROUNDING ingredient. hence with much D,metal you havethe utter violent disrespect for woman and with the lluminati, same and their need to order all of Nature and people to

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

hi duendy!

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

TALK of the Devil....!!hehe

15. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Where did that come from?

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

The Earth

17. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

beavis and butthead were making that symbol back in the 90s

18. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Hail Satan