Death Metal, the Illuminati, and blood sacrifice

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by duendy, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

schizophrenia is one split personality, not many personalities in one human

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

even the sentence doesn't make any sense lad

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

You are the least capable to judge others syntax or semantics.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

poor thing..

schizophrenia - ex.: thinking is not attached to action, digs a grave for yesterday's newspaper and calls a priest to come over for the sermon

many personalities - two or more unsplit personalities in one brain

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

yes> you can type well> but what yo type is ceeeeraaap!

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

'schizophrenia' is NOT a biologial disease. NO test exists to say it is. Thus any definition OF it is purely subjective...non-specific

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm no doctor, but at least I'm having a course in diagnostic psychiatry and have done field work in a psychiatric clinic, final exam next month.

Schizophrenia means that one personality has split into many smaller things and no one thing can control some other thing. Can usually be detected from observing inadequate reaction to outer events.

I think this is as easy of an explanation as it can get.

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

There is evidence that it's at least partly biological, i.e., it runs in the family.
    If both mother and father are schizophrenic, then there is a 50% chance that the child will become one too, if one parent, then the chance was drastically smaller, I think it was only some 5%.

But the disorder isn't inherited as such, rather the mechanism is. It is dormant and remains dormant if isn't triggered. If that mechanism is started depends on the life experiences of the child, i.e., there usually are some triggering factors, but they (at least to my knowledge) can't be predicted.

And I have (and nobody has) nowhere said that it's a biological disease as flu, but the biological (including genetic) state of the person is responsible for the potential of the manifestation of schizophrenia.

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

that is a subjective OPINION and not specific. Hence in reality, a host of differing 'symptoms' are classed 'schizophrenic' by the bio-shrink peopls which 'justifies' to then drug a 'disease'. don't think they dont class it as a biological disease. they DO. otherwise they couldn't 'medicate' it

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

that's just another way of claiming it is biological disease'virus. a sneaky way is all

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Think what you want really, I wrote that for the psychically well, but uninformed members of this forum or else you'd be their only source of information in this.

I know your psychic problems and didn't even try to reason with you. I've talked with plenty of simmilar people during my field work so I know where reasoning is useless.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

se. already you class me as having 'psychic problems' hich is meaningless drivel, and merely yur subjectve opinion about someone ho wont buy yor nonesense. ts is how it works. tose that shown disent via what ever means are classed 'mentall ill' 'psychic problems' 'crazy' 'woo woo' 'whacko' 'freak' etc. IS is the reality. not your explanation from some shrink text book with offical agenda of the STATE!

GO READ ABOUT SOVIET UNION AND MENTAL ILLNESS!..sugest to prof next lesson o devots a whole class to that> you@ll lear much more than the propaganda your learnin at present

16. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I know all about the soviet practices, the prof. already told us about that. Naturally she was in the business too.

By the way, many political dissidents and not friendly to regime artists when arrested asked and begged the doctors for them to be put in a psychiatric clinic back then, because there they would spend about 4 years and then be released, but if not, then they would have been tried and sent to Siberia salt mines for 25 years or more.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

how awful!!! to have no other choice but between shrink ward and SIBERIA>>>>!

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Besides labelling political dissents mad were not doctor's orders, but communist party's orders, i.e., they were not medical reasons at all, i.e., everyone that was against communism was mad.
    That's the reason why the prosecuted people could ask for a psychiatric commission to evaluate their state of mind in the first place.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

but SEE it is STATE AND PSYCHIATRY workng togther> that is the point!

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

That was the point in the USSR, it's not the point in nowaday Latvia.
    I don't know for other countries.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

"Psychistric drug misused in Uzbekistan, NY Times 10/21/05: HUMAN Rights Watch says Uzbekistan is everting to "Stalinist-era tactics" in ordering political activiast elena Urlayeva arrrested and tyo begin receiving treatment with powerful psychotropic drugs today. This is an insidious attempt to equate criicism of the government with insanity", said Holly Cartner< a regional director of HRW."

22. TheInnerCalm Registered Member

forefinger and little finger representing satanic worship? maybe used to , not anymore lol

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

How do you know this? one sentence wont do it?