Death Metal, the Illuminati, and blood sacrifice

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by duendy, Nov 24, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

errrrrrrr i see avatar....and does ONE of those Africans get into the shit yo are into?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Now, now, duendy, I've told you about critical thinking,
    such loaded questions are a cheap trick for only an unexperienced person to fall into.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

if your an advertfor 'critical thinkin' which you keep harpin on about.....i already told you--i'll pass te offer, ta
    /
    i dont know....as ya a simple question and yer synapases are all in a tizzy

it was a simple follow on. listen.....i had asked if ou knew any black pople into that evil racket you term 'music'. you come back wid teres 10 Africans in your country. i ask if you know ONE of tem isinto your music

simple. noone needs a critical tinkin seminar. yes or no wil do?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

This time you asked the question differently. If you fail to see it, then your thinking is really a bit confused.

I know no african in person.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

M Y thinkin is confuuused???..haha

listen, i am gonna sk you again...sloooooowly. ready?

i have not asked you if you KNOW any Africans, but IF you know of any who are int death metal...? you know like seeing any black faces at the horrendous death-gatherings you must attend every now and then?....jus that. dont piggin complicate it

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I saw one once some three years ago, but he is a local communist partisan (sitting in prison now) and the local neonazis had beaten him out of there (I don't know why he had come, because a famous neonazi band from Estonia had come) so it was obvious that african communists would not be welcomed.

But your question is still stupid, because that's like 1 african on 250 000 latvians. The chances that one of them likes metal are pretty slim. Besides those niggers are more into rap, hip-hop and that sort of crap.

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Here are some mini pictures from a local 'Black Death Night 2005'

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

"niggers...?? oh...surprise surprise, you are racist. well--fall offa my chair!...bet ya also anti semitic as well right? and believe in mental illness, hey critical thinker. i KNOWyou do. your made of glass booooy

watc out for the music you listen to. it can be lethal, as your character reveals

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

hehehe, you're really too easy to manipulate, almost boringly easy

oh, btw, fyi, nigger is not considered a bad word here, because there never has been a slavery here and never have been any africans too,
    I had the name in my geography book and was told that niggers live in africa when at school.
    just playing with your western perception and horror to metal,
    Nile is a great band though, you should listen to it

ciao

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

errr your school wheres ya does your errr critical finkin is actually racist....??

and word of warning. ifs ya ever comes to UK, and you meet a black dude, dont go callin him a nigger, orelse he may cease the electrical activity of the one an only 'avatar'

shit. what didya have to go an tell him fo ...sheeeit!

14. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

In some countries, the word means little in part because of no mixed racial history, and in part because it resembles the local word for "black."

Here, it's different.

15. Ezromation Registered Senior Member

You all seem very anti conspiracy theory
    how about some conspiracy fact? "extraordinary rendition" anyone?
    It's in the public eye, in the main stream media, and demonstrates some evidence of the type of hypocracy perpitrated by the US and UK government.

When it comes to light that this kind of thing is going on, it does make you wonder what else is going on. I think it is healthy to keep a vigilante eye, I think "conspiracy theory" plays a part in this.

Sure theres a lot of paranoid crap about, but I heard rumours of extraordinary rendition before it made the head lines and no doubt some people dismissed it as conspiracy theory, maybe still do.

Before you can have a coup a revolution or a mutiny, you need to have a conspiracy. History is rife with them. Written history can also be accused of being the most obvious proof of conspiracy, as it is only the winners, or those in power that get to write the history books, hardly objective.

Cant you find some common ground Duendy, and Avatar plus others, there must be something that you can agree stinks of governement cover up.

And dont moan at me for going off topic because this thread devotes more time to conspiracy theory than to Death Metal, but for the record I dont like it. Theres this stuff I like called Third Eye Corporation, which is about as nasty as my music taste goes (no illuminati link intended)

16. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I don't need conspiracy theories. I've seen how our values have declined, and the crowd has taken over. Any conspiracies - Jews, Masons, Nazis, Scientologists - are an inconsequential part of the equation. Open eyes.

17. Ezromation Registered Senior Member

The crowd is led, who is leading the crowd?
    Open your eyes!!

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

ey Ez....not sure what you mean. you seem to suggest i am not for conspiracytheory? i am actually. i am well aware howpower elites devize social control via dogma, etc etc.....thing is somanypeople believe authority no mater what. this is part of their indoctrination TO DO, but te seem not aware.........how can we wake em up. any ideas????

19. Ezromation Registered Senior Member

I was refering to the post by android, in terms of "conspiracy threory" that is just a label.

In terms of persuading people, I suspect your preaching to the converted, you just need to find some common ground, for instance that speach by Pinter was great reading.

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

ya cant find common ground if othe wont stand on it....for me te most important insight is seeng patterns.....this requires multidisiplinary research.....also, not being fearful of seeming weird, EVE to yourself. tis means to research about mental illness scam so as to step out of the myth...........many pople are of course self-censoring. tis has been drummed into them since school. it stops them properly exploring places they my not.....example, many people have computers. compters could be termed the second Renaissance regarding the opning up of world knowledges from all mindsets, ges, etc etc, from te ordinry to the exceedlingly weird. yet how many put it o use? not many i a guessing.

21. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

h yes, the stereotypified 'mad shizo' sensatonalist reporting. tis is what people, daignosed wit 'schizophrenia' dread. because it fears people towards the term. and this IS the stigm

some tings for you to consider communist hmster:
    we ar NOTsaying that some people do not have experiences no usually the 'norm', ie., visions, voices etc. what we RE saying i that tat i a natruao PROCESS which is misuhderstood by a culure which pathologizes and then drugs it wit very damaging toxic anti-psychotics which block natrul healing

when a sensitive vulnerable person gets into the hands of themntal healthestblishment they lose teir rights and become intitutionalized, nd abusd thru coercive drug treatments etc

Also there IS the myth itsel. the tigma. o thatwhen a peron has visions etc...it is seen by this society as a diease and also shameful.....itis like the church ould have clased it, as eithr holy...-not usual--and damned. if you were to relly believe you were posessed by the dvil ti belief wuld have an efect

but the botom line CH...is tis. there isNO evidence for a biologcal disease called 'schizophrenia'.......the 'damge' thy may lter see i due to th highly toxic drugs

I know that Dr BUAGHMAN who is one th major spokespople expoing th mental illness myth has askd very top plyers in the field to PROVIDE MDICAL EVIDENCE FOR SO-CALLD MENTAL disease and they cannot. HENCE IT IS NOT a disease. it IS somthing tis culure doesn't understand. yes. but mdical disease? No

23. phlogistician Banned Banned

duendy, who's 'we'?

It's begging for a schizophrenia pun.