Crhistians: WORLD WIDE PRAYER ALERT FOR TODAY

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by TruthSeeker, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

For all practical purposes, yes. If we must be technical, then why can't parents kill a child?

*Laughs* I've been asking myself the same question, really.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jenyar Solar flair Valued Senior Member

No. What I wanted to point out was the difference between creation and procreation. You cannot destroy something by your own authority if you do not have that authority. As God intended, no human being can ever claim sole authority over a another human being. We do not create life, and when we do bring it forth, a man has to intend it, a woman has to carry it for nine months, give birth with pain, and they both share the responsibility to care for it.

We share life, we do not give it or take it away. We die by our own efforts and age, and usually it isn't even such a bad thing for the person involved (ironically, it's the ones who shared that life who suffer most). We should be worried about what happens after we die...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

Jenyar:
    What if the condom breaks and she uses an epidural? Then they can kill the child, if they both agree?

Why? Worms will eat my guts, necrophiliacs will rape my corpse, cannibals will chow down on the rest, I ain't gonna be around to care.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Now you're the one believing in magical things. Where exactly will you be? spirited away? You'll be there all right, as much as you are here now, the only difference is you won't be concious, read the Dr lou natic bible.

ok I admit it, I'm just trying to ease you into the idea of letting me fuck you while you're asleep

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!