Creating A New Identity

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by s0meguy, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    I wonder how someone goes about creating a new valid recognized identity that's not associated with your original identity in for example the US or Europe. I imagine that it would be easier to do in some of the newer, poorer countries of Europe where there is still a lot of corruption. But would it be possible to do it legally? And if not, how would one go about doing it illegally in say, the US?

    Or in other first world countries for that matter, such as Canada or Australia.

    And I'm talking about a legit identity, not just some fake papers like passports.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  2. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go!

    I have an idea.....


  3. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    I almost smiled

    try not to derail the thread plz... invoking others to post similar crap
  4. Enmos Moderator

    If it's a legitimate identity you want, you will have to get it through the government I guess. That means the government would know about it. If it's possible at all that is.
    I figure you mean something like the witness protection program ?
  5. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    No, an entirely new identity not associated with the old one in any way.

    And it's not that I want it, but I'm interested in understanding how the system works. The 'holes' in the system that people use to do this...
  6. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    What if you were stateless (or pretended to be, carrying no means of identification with you whatsoever)? Isn't there some treaty that just about every country signed that says that you can't deport someone who is stateless? Do they get a new identity?

    What if a person had lived a few years without registering, how would that person go about registrating him/herself, thus creating an official identity?
  7. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

    If you killed somebody someguy, you're screwed. Because the FBI is going to get your computer and trace this message.

    Then they're going to use it in the court of law against you and you are going to go to jail and be a black man's bitch.

    So forget about creating a new identity and work on creating buns of steel.

  8. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

  9. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

    I'm just kidding someguy.

    Do what all the other killers do. Buy the book on "Creating a New Identity" and keep it on you until you get arrested.

  10. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    So... noone's got anything interesting to say on this subject?
  11. SnakeLord

    Well, you can change your name, (and thus your credit cards/passport etc), by using deed poll, but you're still fully traceable.
  12. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    That's not what I'm looking for...

    When a child is born, how is it registered and thus get a new identity? What are the prerequisites, do there have to be witnesses of the newborn child?

    How would you register your identity if you're say 30 years old but haven't registered? (however unlikely that is, is irrelevant here)
  13. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    How does someone obtain a birth certificate? How can you obtain a birth certificate for 30 years ago? If not what happens to someone thats 30 years old and hasn't registered?
  14. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    What happens if you lost your birth certificate? You wouldn't be able to use it to get a passport.
  15. tablariddim forexU2

    Unless you never went to school it would be impossible that you were never registered.

    Unless you never had a bona fide job, it would be impossible that you never had a NI number and it would be highly unlikely that you got that number without some sort of pre-registering at some previous point in your life.

    Unless you changed your name by deed poll a number of times in a number of States, preferably by using forged documents to 'prove who you were originally', I think it's highly unlikely that you could change your identity in any meaningful way.

    One way to do it would be by 'borrowing' somebody's identity after they died. That is, acquiring their birth certificate, passport and NI number and opening bank accounts etc in the deceased's name preferably in a different State or country, before, the death certificate was issued .
  16. SnakeLord

    Well, the hospital is aware of the childs birth to which you are then given a certain time period, (say a month), to go and register your childs birth at the local registry office, (UK at least). Once registered that child has a legal identity and will get a National insurance card automatically when he/she reaches 16.

    The hospital are technically the witnesses.

    Hmm... That's a tricky one :D
  17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    What if your child was born at home with no witnesses?
  18. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    Didn't I say this? "(however unlikely that is, is irrelevant here)"

    Nope, a fully functioning identity is what this thread is about, the primary reason that I would want a thing like this is having unrestricted rights to travel in that country. (not being limited by visa time length etc and having all rights of normal citizens)
  19. tablariddim forexU2

    So, my last paragraph answers this quite clearly. The identity would be legit and so would your papers and it shouldn't restrict travel, it's just that ultimately it would be illegal.
  20. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally

    Probably not since the identification papers would pretty much become useless, for example you can't use them when entering the country, since the person is registered as dead you'd think that they'd see that when scanning your passport. (computerized)

    And I'm talking about a fully legit identity.

Share This Page