Could we be the reason for destruction?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by christa, Nov 4, 2009.

1. John99 Banned Banned

by that analogy then anything that lives is a parasite. so we would be left with a desolate rock and it would be meaningless anyway.

see a small flower grow, pull the parasite out by the roots. is that what you want?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

omg..my own daughter..she grew up around me watching it all her life and she still can't spell star trek....lol..:jawdrop:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

That's why I redefined us as a virus, parasites leach, but unless something goes wrong they co-exist with their environment. Humans don't care about letting anything live, we fish the oceans clean, destroy trees without replanting nearly enough, and take any natural resource we can because it falls inside our countries borders, and if it doesn't then we'll kill for it.
    I realise when it comes to survival we have to do some damage, but we could at least limit it to sustainable levels. Or just kill off humans, I'm not fussy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

designate a place on the globe (perhaps where there has always been fighting)
    let the ppl who like to fight go there and fight..

9. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ya, but noone is really that smart.. lol...

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Three places, and they could all engage in RollerBall tournaments:

Mecca, Jerusalem and the Vatican.

11. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

how would you rather go out? A bomb, H bomb, nuclear melt downs, or fusion explosion?

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

:shake:

13. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Do we have to necessarily choose among "explosions"? Are you close to other options such as nano-transformations or matrix type environments?

14. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

we finally conquer the mind and all its electrical impulses so that we can reproduce it onto a memory storage device..so we can record our moments on earth,before we die it is saved to a central core where all the rest of humanity is recorded,so much so that the storage device has evolved a conscienceness of its own, directed by the combined thoughts of those ppl who were recorded..
    in essence creating a matrix type enviroment....

hmm how to tie in nano-tech...oh yea...the storage device is the size the period on your keyboard..

now where did i put that?..

15. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Aged 108, removing somebodys bra with my teeth. Obviously at that point I'll lose control of the plane and crash.

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OR by the ability to save people through hospitals, medicine, doctors, treaties, and help.

17. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Christa, the way nukes are built and the way nuclear reactors are built are totally different.

Its like comparing a helium balloon to a waterballoon, just cause they both use latex doesnt mean they both do the same thing.

18. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

I dont want to live forever! I think that once I cannot go to the bathroom alone, its time to take me outback for a nice picnic and then shoot me! haha

19. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

consider that the only choice is explosion or radiation..don't worry your not the only one who see's her blonde roots...:runaway:

20. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ya, i am good at the root thing

hahaa

21. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

When the world ends it will just END. No explosions, black holes etc. :shrug: There is simply no way of knowing if the world will ever end, some say it will however the earth's been around for quite a few decades

and nothing has happened. The only thing that ever happened to earth regarding explosions etc. is A) the creation and B) the collision with it's twin planet... LONG time ago.

22. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

A) Earth was never created. It was formed as a planet around its sun. Nothing is created in this universe, this is not allowed.

23. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

Please do explain.