Could some dreams be a link to alternate dimension of existence or universe?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by iam, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Why be so closeminded as to assume that I assume every vision is psychic?
    I don't know if it ever can be verified "scientifically", although I do assume that someday it may be possible. I never assume that my visions and dreams are psychic, they are only verified as such after the event actually happens, only then do I make that connection.
    For example, some time ago I had a dream about my cousins children trying to jump off a roof, they thought it was no danger, laughing and playing around, while I saw that it was so high that they could die if they jumped off.
    In the morning I called my cousin to tell her about it, and she told me that the day before they had been visiting her brother up north. She and him had been sitting in the kitchen when they felt a cold breeze, so they went into the other room to see what the children were doing. The children were standing in the open window planning to jump down. It had snowed that day, only a few cm, but to them it looked so soft and fluffy that they wanted to jump down into it.
    It was the first time I recall having a dream about her children too, and me and my cousin don't speak on day to day basis, so I'm not up to date with what her children are up to all the time either. Otherwise the dream could have been written off as a usual occurance, like dreaming about eating.
    I have more examples like this from my own life experience, and to me they provide a personal verification that psychic visions and dreams do exist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

what other examples do you have? kids jump off of things all of the time. sure its a coincidence, but why assume it was psychic power?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

There is alot of evidence supporting dreams are side-effect hallucinations that occur during mental regenerative periods of sleep.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

It all depends on how you chose to view reality, do you go with flow or stop and anlyze every step? Most are in between. What is a coincidence/synchronicity really?
    Fluke or fate, it's the same thing, just different words, labels, pick one.

There is also a lot of evidence supporting that physical existence is a mere side-effect of the Dreamstate.

Don't call it psychic POWER, that is so wrong, cartoonish. Lightnings from the fingertips..
    It was a psychic connection.

I will try to think of a few other good examples that are not too private to share. I'm going to visit my father for a week, he's having cancer removed from his belly. Well, that may be another psychic connection to mention. I visisted him three months ago and saw immediately that he had cancer ( or hopefully it's just a tumour), took him to the doctors, and on wednesday he's going in surgery. He would have gone for maybe another year with that without knowing what it was, and then it would have been too late.

8. Student of Yoga Registered Senior Member

9. Descrasnezul Registered Member

Hmm There have been many times i have wondered of this subject. I have tried to convince others of this known dimension. This is very curious though, over the past few weeks my dreams have indeed led me towards old friends and my apparent "luck" seems to be getting better. Though its not every dream that I am aware of my surroundings, I should try to pay more attention.

10. flagg_one Registered Member

God, I think is like the particle-wave theory of light....Everything is heading in the same direction, and it can take an infinite number of paths. Everyone has to find their own way.

11. flagg_one Registered Member

And as for dreams...I've studied my own most of my life. Some are just for cleaning the anxieties out and others are different. In my own experience, I think dreaming is hereditary, as well as the ability to dream recall, though this can easily be trained. Lucid dreams are frequent, as well as almost out of body experiences. A nuclear holocost dream I had as a teen, still haunts me. It was that vivid, as well as a sequel dream the next night in a post holocost world. I don't think those were prophetic, at least I hope, because similar dreams have been foreshadowing of some events. But just now I realize that maybe it was. I live approximately 4 miles from a nuclear plant!
    Thanx for the rant.

12. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Math is imagination too, but we know there are other dimensions.

13. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Space is 4d. Maybe the mind is too, but 5d?

14. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

You can determine the space inside of a cube without opening the cube. You can also determine the future, such as when your spaceship will reach mars, down to the nano-second, you'll know exactly where it will land, exactly how much energy it will require, everything will be predicted. Math psychic?

15. Zanooda Registered Member

A couple years ago, i was having a dream about telekinesis. I have "taken" a plastic box, and pulled it up, its flies! This may cause to i can do it in reality?

16. Charsier Registered Member

Dreams are certainly a link to the subconcious, and may also be a link to help us understand ourselves better. But, have you ever had a dream you swear was real? For all we know, it could have been, I know I've had dreams, can't remember the full extent except the feeling I woke up with afterwards, and the knowledge I did not sleep a wink.

17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Though dreams themselves are not a seperate dimension...they are certainly a part of reality!!! There is no place anywhere where a dimension exists in isolation...they are never lonely! Each dimension contains every other possible dimension as part of it! This applies to the waking experience as much as it does to the dream world we visit at night.
    It can be said that when we are awake we are in a collective dream of consesus...and when we are asleep we are closer to the truth of our being...more awake. Dreams guide us on that incredibale journey to Oneness...from which we came and to which we will return. Also...we use our 5 outer senses primarly in the wakeful state...often neglecting our 5 inner sense. The roles are reversed when we dream...we rely primarly on our 5 inner senses while the 5 outer senses are experienced as vague and fuzzy. When we can balance the sensations of both the inner and outer senses...so that whether dreaming or awake we experience both inner and outer senses the same...fully illuminated and present...we will be free of the bonds of life and death and enter the Eternal State of Being!!!

18. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

People can convince thenselves of anything they put their mind to. Are your thoughts in another dimension too?

19. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

Including convincing themselves they know what is not possible.

20. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

''People can convince thenselves of anything they put their mind to. Are your thoughts in another dimension too?''

PyschoticEpisode,
    Are you yourself convincing yourself of this? Have you put your mind to it?
    As to the thoughts...thought is everywhere...omnipresent...as are the rest of the dimensions. There is no place, time, or anything that excludes any of the entire dimensional sprectrum!!! So then how could my thoughts...or anyone's thought be in some other dimension?

If you didn't know...thought is itself one of the dimensions....of the Absolute Spectrum it is the 10th. Another way to look at it...my thoughts are not the same as your thoughts...they will measure differently. The waves in my brain vibrate at a different frequency, the crystalizations I hear as thought sounds in my head have different shapes. Z,Y,X,V,U,T,S,R,Q, and up to P (as in x,y,z coordinates) yeild different coordinates as well as a different trajectory. We are like different leaves on the same tree!!!

How did I become convinced of this? My guess is that you might think I tricked myself...as your statement suggests in subtlety. No...I looked at it directly using a portal I developed...the Mind Portal!!! If you see a square...do you convice yourself that you see a square?

By the way...the Mind Portal is a SUPER POWERFUL 'DREAM MACHINE', 'map', and 'doorway' (amongst other things). Using it will not only cause you to dream more frequently...your dreams will get longer and longer in that fuzzy subjective time (3 years in 15 minutes???). They will become more vivid and more vivid...until they are even more vivid then the 'waking life' as we call it.

When 'awake' you will know your not dreaming because reality is too fuzzy...and when sleeping you will know your are dreaming because it is more vivid and clear then your waking world! And off course...the dreams will become more meaningful and relate more directly to your immediate concerns...the ones that are blocking or slowing down your spiritual progress!

I have decided to not waste my time testing this Portal in a control manner...and I am now offering it to anyone who will ask for it.
    Why? Because I myself want answers and I know too well that I cannot get them alone! I want these expereinces (just a tip of the iceberg) that I just wrote of above answered in as many ways and angles as possible...so that I can get the overall clear answer!!!

21. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

You're not convinced one of us is right?

22. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Ah! You are the butterfly.

23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

"Ah! You are the butterfly."

And you are the sleep-walker!