Contacting Mothership

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by madmax1981, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madmax1981 Banned Banned

Have you seen the hollywood movie "goldeneye"? I just saw it yesterday after say three years, but in before years 1999 2000 i used to watch this particular movie 20 to 23 times. But i understood it even as well as reading it with subtitles, as with my color tv of that time was not well audio speakers.
    But yesterday i saw it and my brains applied correctly to what was actually conveyed in that movie. Its a real time scenario progression of world war three in modern times of 1990s after the cold war hostilities and mass scientific weapons development and testing phases. So in this movie its theme is based on soviet CCCP spys military network kgbs government agents working against the state and the world as well. Mostly the funniest scene when the actress goes to the pc shop in russia and asks for pc in bulk buy IBMs 270 MHz ram hardrives LOL for some russian and swedish school programming. If this movie is all real facts basis, from small ak guns to t-90 tank, tigre attack helicopter, mig-35s, satellite programming, golden eye nuclear EMPs and RAM trains carrying ICBMs. Even if i imagine to be a spy acting in this movie in some scenes i would have to be taken on a strature in medic van after real life scenes with multiple fractures...like escaping from the window jumping over a military truck etc stunts. But in this movie some scenes are really suspicious to me...the movie theme based as mafia russia don working for CIA and KGB under government of a georgian leader of CCCP. Then a military CCCP commander with a kgb spy female pilot wanting to steal the golden eye and use against own people and london. With CIA working undercover in kremlin as a taxi driver. The 007 english double agent seeks the truth of finding the golden eye with russian geek programmers working to unviel it and command it. The golden eye 1 is already destroyed detonates on the satellite dish itself. But how does then the satellite converges the high energy beam towards the earth stratosphere and creates the same uranium plutonium nuclear fission program in the atmosphere below stratosphere thereby creating a electro magnetic pulse field in a nuclear perimeter radius? Without any fuel elements? Just heat laser interference ? Then the cosacks of the east german province known as herr kommissar defecters nazis of the soviet blocs, somehow made it to mi6 agent but later again comes as german world war 3 instigators. Who then try to divert the second cold war times golden eye of 1970s program to again re-instigate nuclear war over london.
    They base themselves in caribean brazil islands somewhere...to get a water dam act as a radio wave emmitter towards the second golden eye to aim at the target co-ordinates. So is this some kind of hidden code in this movie that the earth itself acts as a sister alien ship with water dam portals acting as antennas to contact some mother alien ship to instigate a beam of energy and create nuclear waves.
    If hiroshima and nagasaki WW2 were fluke incidents like 9/11 and the plane of USA carrying a fake science project of german defector genius albert einstein just merely dropped the bomb but the real beam came from the space above?
    But if the actress of the movie a mere programmer can change contact the golden eye co-ordinates by mere programming through a pc connected to a terminal network? And antennae the dam radio station to allign the golden eye back again?
    So is this possible which applet what should i hack into if i want gain control over a geo-stationary satellite above my space through my internet pc? And contact perhaps the mothership above just through mind power or what and ask if to nuke this that place?

If this movie is of 1989 made depicting the life of russian theatres of 1970s or mocking the same people identities some prominent some hidden who created this projects in black and white times in 1965 to 1973.
    And america then in 1990s unvieled another detterent program the star wars shield to act against space CCCP laser nuclear satellites? With in space limits a nuclear detterent missile ICBM is launched by NASA space orbiter towards a CCCP golden eye coming towards them zone.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Cesspool.

exchemist likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madmax1981 Banned Banned

And there is also a dialogue in this movie when the 007 james bond tells to herr kommisar nazi that you germans are expert in changing the karmic laws of this world like stealing bank accounts, people's identities and even concealing some particular person's criminal records like erasing this world like a computer program in itself, as people just forgot in micro seconds what was their distant pasts or it was like edited ? like it happened in 2000 as i felt it too.

Hacking into a satellite i have no clue? The cable tv satellite huge warehouse transponder can be used as a space station to contact uplink frequency bands and contact the golden eyes hovering in space and use it? There might be 100 of it sent in space in 1970s CCCP to use it later by resistance team if soviet again collapses in future...

Or lets say then buy some nuclear material like uranium plutonium containers and pin point the golden eyes to it, so as to create a feasible thermonuclear reaction and heat waves generated.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madmax1981 Banned Banned

Like lets say hypothesis, that reich 3 defector scientist and his men went brazil and then to north america, there they did a short nuclear experiment with some radio waves technology transmitter and some containers containing plutonium and uranium feasible reacting substances. There by gaining some small experiment with and boom the chain reaction and hairdo. Then he channelised the mother ship to send a beam to burn the substances creating a thermodynamical experiment.
    Or lets say before him some other men of reich II germans sent V2 rockets with high powered fuel towards outside earth and hit a secondary ship of the mother alien ship sister earth planet. Then in retaliation the mother ship sent a nuclear beam like golden eye of smaller magnitude and exploded in a chain reaction. Then the reich II people came and collected the leftover residue samples and turned out to be uranium and plutonium!!! haha

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Cesspool and ban.

exchemist likes this.
  9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

There is no T-90 in Goldeneye, nor are there any MiG-35s.
    Isn't this Bellbottom (again)?

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

madmax1981:

Maybe your posts above make sense to you, but there's not much there that anybody can respond to.

sciforums is a discussion forum, not a stream-of-consciousness blog.

If you have something to discuss, or a question you wish to put to the forum readership, then try to make it brief and to the point. The aim of writing something is usually to communicate something to somebody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.