"Conformity, Brutality, and the Elite. All of which are American dreams"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Anarcho Union, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

It's disproportionately White. I can count on one hand how many minorities attend those rallies. I don't see a cross section of America at those rallies. I see one constituency older white voters, who overwhelmingly voted against him in the first place.

Race has a lot to with it. Like I said, if it was a genuine grass roots movement, you would see a cross section of Americans at those tea parties.

Like I said, 99.9% of the tea baggers are angry white people. So what if you found 5 out of the tens of thousands who are protesting. Tea parties only spring up in predominately white cities. However, when people were protesting the Iraq war, it happened in all communities.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Deneen Borelli is a complete joke. She's employed by the National Center of Public Policy, a far right organization who had close ties to Jack Abramoff. They're also funded by a lot of energy corporations to deny the effects of Global Warming. She's nowhere near being a grass roots activist.

Congrats, you found 5 out of tens of thousands.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. C-Moon Registered Senior Member

America is disproportionately white. The color of most political rallies is disproportionately white. You may recall 2008 presidential campaign rallies, including Obama's, were disproportionately white. So you don't have a valid point.

I'm disappointed that such a race-conscious individual such as yourself could identify only 5 non-white people.

Anyway, now you are assuming those are the only non-whites that attend TP events.

Deneen Borelli and all non-white Americans, especially Blacks, are demonized when they stray from White Liberal groupthink. We (non-whites) are used to liberal racism too, so carry on.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Nobody ever said black people can't be just as ignorant as white people. The teabaggers are a bunch of wacko extremists who think the Democrats are set to take off with their "hard earned money" and pocket it. They are shrill and irrational. The method they take toward politics is completely based on dramatics. They are a bunch of pussies.

They really are pussies. I have seen these jerks on C-SPAN, shaking their asses back and forth like pissed-off trailer trash who are getting a boner off their own fucking self-righteousness. Their voices are shrill enough to break wineglasses. If I were actually there, I would probably have to go up on-stage and strangle one of these GOP sperm just so they would stop hurting my ears with their tinny, nauseatingly whiny, asinine voices. As it is, I just change the channel.

8. John99 Banned Banned

Everyone who has a different opinion or outlook than you is not an extremist, you should get used to it or move to Cuba.

9. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

The teabaggers are a bunch of wacko extremists.

No, you go to Cuba. They are big on giving the government completely unchecked power to search your home, take your stuff, and throw you in jail, entirely based on not liking the look of you.

10. navigator Registered Senior Member

Too true, but unfortunately, that is a common theme around here.

11. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Please, Obama's rallies were a lot more diverse than the tea bagger rallies. So my point remains valid.

Again, Obama's presidency turned into a racial issue once Hillary utilized the southern strategy. Even though she lost, she managed to damage his brand considerably by effectively turning older white voters against him. After Hillary was defeated, the McCain campaign picked up where she left off. So please spare me the school yard bullshit when you know race has played a huge factor during the campaign, and it continues today.

I will go on the record and state that less than 1% of the tea-bagger attendees are minorities or people of color.

Yep, and White chicks are often called nigger lovers whenever they date Black men. So welcome to the club.

12. C-Moon Registered Senior Member

You don't seem to get it. You have no valid point regardless of the predominately white Obama rallies.

I hereby revoke your race card. You abuse it and I think you obtained it fraudulently.

Anyone can pull a number out their ass without backing it up.

My interracial parents have a great life. So once again you fail to make a valid point, or any point at all in fact.

http://mdesmond.com/end-of-the-internet/

13. Jack_ Banned Banned

If must be frustrating that you cannot force all them there black folk to fit into the correct mold.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I'm sure black people feel real comfortable around these kind of signs...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

16. Jack_ Banned Banned

It sounds like you think racism is evil.

From Dreams From My Father: "Yes, I'd seen weakness in other men--Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela. And if later I saw that the black men I knew--Frank or Ray or Will or Rafiq--fell short of such lofty standards; if I had learned to respect these men for the struggles they went through, recognizing them as my own--my father's voice had nevertheless remained untainted, inspiring, rebuking, granting or withholding approval. You do not work hard enough, Barry. You must help in your people's struggle. Wake up, black man!"

Gov. David Paterson at the Gridiron: He said what?
    December 08, 2008
    Categories:*Antics
    Politico
    Paterson's speech was certainly no exception. Even though he became governor of New York in quite a surprising fashion, it’s not the governor title that he wants, apparently.**Paterson's real goal, he said, is to follow in*Barack*Obama's footsteps*and be president of the United States, because: "Once you go black, you don't go back."

www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroede...on_at_the_Gridiron_He_said_what_.html?showall

Rev. Wright's reference to the "US of KKK A."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ

Bitter Comment
    "You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years. ... And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080412...tter_voters;_ylt=Ar7iSItv5Vs0Ri.wHxa8Hj2yFz4D
    Obama Speech
    “or we can speculate on whether white men will all flock to John McCain in the general election regardless of his policies.”
    *http://www.drudgereport.com/flashos.htm *
    Typical White Person
    Obama is drawing a new round of criticism for his comments on a Philadelphia radio sports program yesterday in which he said his grandmother is a "typical white person" who has fears about black men.
    http://www.usnews.com/blogs/news-de...te-person-comment-delights-clinton-aides.html

Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then-Sen. Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100109/ap_on_el_se/us_obama_reid

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Racism is evil.

18. Jack_ Banned Banned

Typical White Person
    Obama is drawing a new round of criticism for his comments on a Philadelphia radio sports program yesterday in which he said his grandmother is a "typical white person" who has fears about black men.
    http://www.usnews.com/blogs/news-des...ton-aides.html

19. C-Moon Registered Senior Member

Photo 1: Blacks are not really bothered by suggestions of hanging whites. Sorry, not uncomfortable.

Photo 2: Congress=slave owner Taxpayer=Niggar
    The dude can't spell but that pretty much sums up how many, if not most, Black people feel. Sorry, not uncomfortable.

Photo 3: Few, if any, Blacks are uncomfortable with the notion of white slavery. Sorry.

20. C-Moon Registered Senior Member

That photo is Mad Niggerish

All the witch doctor images are rather amusing, no?

21. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

But a necessary evil!

22. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Youre sick. A necessary evil? You must be joking.

23. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Guilty.

Guilty.