Comparison of Israeli actions to the Holocaust

Discussion in 'History' started by S.A.M., May 15, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Since when do you believe in myth and superstition? There is no evidence that this tribe existed. No Jewish record of it exists.

Back to Israeli actions and the Gaza Holocaust:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

There is no comparison between Israel and the Holocaust.

I thought this was blatently obvious to most of the scientific community but apparently some other arrogant minds think otherwise.

First off. In the Gaza conflict the death toll was what 3,000 people?

In the holocaust, 10,000 Jewish people were killed per day.

Secondly, the Jews were forced into labor camps where they were forced to work. Dont see any of that in Gaza.

Third, The Gazans aren't in a concentration camp.

fourth. The Jews were starved so much that if you have ever seen ANY photos of them after the camps you would have nightmares. Don't see that in Gaza.

Fifth, since when have the Gazans been gassed with Zyklon B?

You cant even whine about being treated unfairly, in comparison to the Holocaust.

At the worst, this is comparable to maybe a ghetto at the very most.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its a ten minute play. You can read the script.

But its better if you watch it.

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the Holocaust was about more than the jews. The others killed werenot an after thought. But once again we see a jew showing off a mentality the lends its self to being describe as one jewish death is worse than everyone else dying.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yeah, you got it the wrong way round, pal. It was Muhammad who was raiding the caravans. He promised salvation for those who died fighting for Islam, and the lure of fortune for those who succeeded in conquest.

11. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Atually, I've got it the right way round. What your anti-Islamist sources dont tell you is that the Meccans besieged the caravans that were providing the Muslims in Medina. In retaliation, and to ensure that the people in Medina had enough food and water and other essentials, the Meccans lost a couple of their caravans.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Funny how history itself is anti-Islamic. Should we now refer to anything that has to do with Islamic sources anti-this and anti-that? You lose all credibility by making those stupid comments.

That's a lie. But, let's see your rationale, anyways.

Oh yes, the Islamic way, retaliate. NEVER take the high road.

And, Islam will see to it that whatever you do is fully justified.

13. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

The Holocaust was obviously about more than just the Jews. But the fact that there were more Jews killed than all other groups combined suggests that they were the Nazi's primary target.

14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Q, provide evidence from the Islamic sources. If you don't, then I assume you aren't informed on this subject. I expect citations with volume, topics, page numbers, and the name of the author. If you don't respond with sources, as you are apt to do, then the debate is already over.

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

actually there wasn't. from what I have read nonjewish victims was equal or greater than jewish.

16. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

From what I've read, there were 10-11 million victims; 6 million of whom were Jewish.

17. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

:yawn:

i certainly am learning..

i was gonna quote something hitler said in his book "Mein Kampf", one i also got through email..which is roughly;

"i was able to eradicate all jews...but i left some of them so the world knows why i killed them"

well, aside from how plausible the quote sounds..it turned out his book in question was written before he even got to power...

but didn't find solid proof he didn't say that ever..

man authentication sucks..

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

12-13 million.

19. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Just out of curiosity, where did you get that figure? Everything I've ever read put the death toll at 10-11 million.

20. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

. . . no, I don't think it is an all together INVALID comparison, as long as he makes the distinction that the comparison only goes SO FAR. It only applies to discrimination, segregation, and inhumane treatment, that is all.

I think a lot of people here are making A LOT of assumptions. We are only discussing the PICTURES, yes? That is all. Who was talking about millions of deaths compared to the number of Palestinian deaths? Have any of you heard his presentation? I haven't. Thus, none of us can competently critique his teaching or his presentation, can we?

Here is something I think we can critique. I find it amusing that it was brought up that there is this law being considered that would make it a crime to criticize Israel.
    Guess who'll be thrown in jail for doing book tours? :bugeye:

Last edited: May 24, 2009