Communicating With Extraterrestrials

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by spiritconnect, Jul 1, 2007.

1. original sine Registered Senior Member

Okay. Obviously with such unusual claims there will be a lot of questions. At the age of four, you met with Gabriel on his spacecraft? It sounds like you were physically aboard the spacecraft. Can you describe Gabriel and the spacecraft? Did you meet with Yeshua in the same way? As for your meditation, I could see how it might help you focus, and I have read stories of people trying to reach other levels of consciousness or perform hyper-mental actions. Have you always been able to communicate in this manner, or did you have to learn by trial and error? Please be as descriptive as possible. It would also be interesting to read about their conversations with you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

This is cool Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, I´m interested in hearing more about the words that have been shared to you by those entities.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"Our Seven Principles
    These are the 7 principles of the Fellowship: 1. We believe in a loving Universal Spirit; 2. We believe that all creation is a manifestation of the Universal Spirit; 3. We believe in soul reincarnation and the law of karma; 4. We believe in ascended soul beings who work to lead us into wisdom and truth; 5. We believe it is possible to have contact with these ascended beings; 6. We believe that all creation is inherently sacred; and, 7. We believe in the final reunion of all creation with the Spirit."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

I also believe those things

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You too can be member, just email here for a membership application:

spiritconnections@gmail.com

"We look forward to welcoming you to the family!"

:worship:

9. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

And a degree in "pastoral counselling" qualifies you how exactly to distinguish between the first three (confirmed and real occurrences) and the fourth (unconfirmed and probably unreal)?

How aware of the difference between these phenomona were you at the age of four?

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Even when I was three I could tell the diffrence between a hallucinogenic UFO and an extraterrestrial UFO. The latter are always blue. I mean, like always.

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Most (and i was say in the ninety-percentile) people whom make claims of the kind you have made have that 'not very creative' response. What this means is that claimers (including yourself) whom issue this type of response value creativity over truth. It's a dead give away.

Humans halluciante naturally in a variety of ways. There is no disorder with it and alot of people have difficulty discerning hallucination from reality. Schizophrenia is a disorder and there are plenty of people with it whom can distinguish the 'voices' from reality.

Ok then I am going to ask for evidence. What are the differences between hypnagogic hallucaintion, hypnopompic halluncination, dreams, and schizophrenia? How does the experiencer distinguish between each of these and reality?

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Well Andromeda is a BIG Galaxy - can you narrow it down a bit?

East side - west side?

How do they travel 2.5 million light years so fast?

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

From your website:
    Nope, the first question would be: "what evidence do you have that any of this is something other than a fantasy?"

14. nova900 more spirituality,less dogma Registered Senior Member

They use the spatial trajector (space folding technology).
    Captain Janeway has already come across it although unfortunately,their two technologies were incompatible.:bawl:

15. Yorda Registered Senior Member

why do extraterrestrials always have 'mythical' names like yeshua (jesus) and gabriel (angel in the bible) and ptah (egyptian god)?

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hello Daniel,

Thankyou for your post. I was very interested in it, because I am the emissary of an advanced survivor of a destroyed alien race from another dimension called MYUU, which could in your terminology be considered a 'ascended extraterrestial guide'. MYUU also has a deep spiritual interest in about 50% of the human population and is attempting to realize his own message of love to them. His religion, Reformed Myuunitarianism, already has several converts and as of 2007 is the fastest-growing religion in the world! In the same vein, MYUU would like to make intercourse with other extraterrestrial intelligences as quickly as possible, or possibly several together at the same time.

I would like to thank you for communicating your experience. I think it is helpful to discuss these things among ourselves. I would like to add that I am also in constant communication with my extraterrestial guide, as he is located within my head.

Go in the Peace or Indifference of MYUU.

Geoff P, Emissary and Godhead
    First Reformed Myuunitarian Church of Myuu

17. spiritconnect Registered Member

re:

I am a certified pastoral counselor. I take courses every year to maintain certification. They are still meeting with me, just not physically.

Blessings & Peace,
    Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
    The Fellowship of Yeshua

18. spiritconnect Registered Member

re:

Evidence is different to different people. I have an idea of the evidence you mean, though, and Yeshua and Gabriel most likely will not submit themselves to a petri dish. I, for one, am glad of that.

Blessings & Peace,
    The Fellowship of Yeshua

19. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Have you been anal probed?

20. spiritconnect Registered Member

re:

My PhD is from the University of Sedona. My major was Pastoral Counseling Psychology. My dissertation can be requested from the University.

Blessings & Peace,
    The Fellowship of Yeshua

21. spiritconnect Registered Member

re:

I met with Gabriel and Yeshua initially aboard their craft. The craft was trinagular in shape, almost completely black on the outside except for three orange lights on the corners of the triangle and an orange glow coming from the middle bottom. Once inside, the interior was brightly lit. I saw no controls of any kind. There was a group of ET beings with Gabriel and Yeshua in the front of the group. They did not speak as we speak. They communicated to me via telepathy.

Blessings & Peace,
    The Fellowship of Yeshua

22. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

http://www.universityofsedona.com/

Nice website.

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

From the link:

"Fast Completion - Self-Paced All Home Study Distance Learning - All Three levels, Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Structured to be completed in one year. Extensions granted for later completions."

One year, and you can call yourself a doctor?

:roflmao: