"Common ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by parmalee, Nov 8, 2018.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

even shakespeare could not write a play as dull as realitys' game of pretence

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

thanks, will read up on this.

out of curiosity ...
    have you tried a small gradual mizes of MDMA & marijuana(combined or graduated induction) ?
    p.s fyi question RE severity & triggers Re CBT... PTSD ?
    cognitive induction pattern trigger to front load disposition for elevated frequency RE MDMA use to shave off the top edges of the CBT PTSD form with THC layer to membrane wall to reduce neuron firing excess with its inate muscle relaxant etc...
    Re my note about developmental 4 year olds etc...

it is better to laugh or cry innapropriately than to have no emotion at all

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

I don't care. If I did actually care, I suspect I would be more inclined to at least make an effort not to react, and preserve the civil proceedings--for the sake of everyone else, at least.

To be clear, it's not like this a regular occurrence. It's happened many times, certainly, but over the course of decades. These days, I live in in the woods, and I only deal with two other humans with any regularity. Otherwise, I deal mostly with dogs and woodland critters. Dogs do not frustrate or annoy me in any way whatsoever; if I had to come up with a complaint about dogs, it would simply be that dogs can't play drums. Moreover, dogs--and pretty much everyone/everything else on this freaking planet--make sufficient sense to me. People don't.

I'm honestly unclear as to whether I've got antisocial tendencies, which I make only the mildest of effort to suppress (even professionals remain undecided about this), or humans are simply so fucking alien to me that I can't even begin to comprehend "how they work." I'm not talking solely of evangelical Republicans, for instance; people I know, like, and respect are a complete enigma to me. An academic understanding can only provide one with so much, I'm looking for some sort of visceral understanding of people, and it's always eluded me.

Also, autism has largely been discounted--by both professionals and myself. In part, because I showed no indications for such until I was a few years old; but also, I am otherwise not lacking in social skills (unsettlingly, I can be quite charming, not unlike a sociopath)--I simply lack the ability, and desire, for that matter, to get along with persons I consider deplorable.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Its a mater of degree… an you may be more extreme than average but you sound perty normal to me… an if you like you’r life/lifestyle you’r prolly ahead of the game compared to most people… enjoy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!