CIA, Al Qaeda, War On Terror

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 27, 2008.

1. BlueMoose Guest

...disturbing....just say CONSPIRACY !...and all is good....this forum is something else..
    reminds me the soviet machine where everybody did know its faults but if we just dont talk about its okay, I have come to conclusion that either half of here are just trolling or stupid.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Quit Fucking around with semantics .
    As we were told that Al Qaeda were responsible for Bali , later proven to be false . As we were told that Al Qaeda were responsible for Madrid , later proven to be false . As we were told that Al Qaeda were responsible for London 7/7 , later proven to be false . Show me proof that Al Qaeda really does exist as a cohesive force worthy of commiting sophisticated and coordinated attacks , rather than some obscure Islamic outfit in the mountains of Afghanistan led by some bearded fanatic .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Brian Foley: "As we were told that Al Qaeda were responsible for..."

We shouldn't leave out US difficulties in redeeming Iraq.

BlueMoose: "I have come to conclusion that either half of here are just trolling or stupid."

You haven't left yourself, or any of us much room for redemption in that sweeping generalization. You should qualify that: I'm smart and sincere, and I think many here, including you are too.

There are a lot of lessons in this saga for everyone who pays attention to it long enough.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BlueMoose Guest

Well, after many years spending here...
    ...911 - conspiracy...
    ...Iraq "war" - conspiracy...
    ..."war on drugs" - conspiracy...
    ...2000 elections - conspiracy...
    ..."war on terror" - conspiracy...
    ...NAU & Amero - conspiracy...
    ...Enron - conspiracy...
    ...Halliburton - conspiracy...
    ...its all just one big conspiracy, so its not real and we can move on...

-So, what are the lessons that had sunk in ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. John99 Banned Banned

Woooo Wooooooooo

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

But she's so hot. And representative of reality. Neither of which you are.

Here I partially agree. Al Qaeda does exist, but not as a greatly cohesive force. They aren't responsible for everything. But that doesn't mean the CIA is doing it. Mind you, who's doing the telling and when? Kneejerk association of terrorism with them doesn't need to be a conspiracy either, but just kneejerk association.

Oh...oh my God...I just partially agreed with Brian Foley...don't feel so good..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

uke:

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I never said the CIA is commiting the attacks , but we all know that Osama has extensive connections with the CIA , right back to Afghanistan , we know the Taleban was formed from the CIA . Al Qaeda is fully infiltrated by the CIA , its obvious , especially in light that all of the 19 9/11 hijackers movements were known to the CIA. Even the German and French intelligence were aware of them . I say the CIA simply manipulates them from the outside and every so often we get a terror attack just when public support is required as in Bali .

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That's the same thing.

Now: got any proof?

12. superstring01 Moderator

Can you support that claim with something peer reviewed and credible? Everything I've read showed that, while the CIA was pouring money into Afghanistan, none of it made its way directly to his organization and almost all of it was shuffled through the Pakistani ISI. If, on the off chance, money did make it his way, it went through many hands first and it made it there much against the wishes of the CIA. For the most part the CIA was funding the Afghanis who, themselves, looked on the Arabs as weird and oddly suicidal and rarely involved them in battles and never involved them in decision making. I'm not painting CIA in some innocent light while trying to make Bin Laden look as devious as possible. It was sheer economics and numbers: Bin Laden was a nobody on the ground and for the most part the CIA wanted its money going where it counted. Bin Laden just wasn't doing enough to kill Soviets for him to be worth the investment of CIA currency.

~String

13. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

3 letter$:

o

i

l

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Or if you're aware of the Reagan years, they called it Trickle-Down. Eck. We've got to stop doing that into the wind.

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Isn't it spelled "al queda" ??? ... oh wait, I get it, hahaha, very clever mister, lolol, keep an eye on this one.

16. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

what one demands proof for and what one accepts...where one accepts a doorway is walked through again and again.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

First, one must show that there is a door to begin with. Only then can it be accepted.

*slowly bows*

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Note that Osama has not actually done anything newsworthy. This is just part of a pattern , identical to the Al Qaeda media propaganda campaign in the run up to 9/11 , of always reminding you what a threat to Global security Al Qaeda is . Just so when you hear that a small Dirty Atomic Bomb has been detonated turning some medium sized Mid Western town into a sea of radioactive green glass , you know to immediately suspect and blame Al Qaeda .

Expect elements within either the US or Israel are considering an agent provocateur attack to kick off the next big war against Iran.

19. superstring01 Moderator

Mod Note: I've combined all the CIA, Al Qaeda, War On Terror threads posted recently into one thread. If you have any new articles, ideas or newsworthy reports, please post them here.

20. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

God bless. I feel safer knowing. :m:

Terrorists in cupboards. I feel safer knowing.

God bless them all, those dear souls!

:deal:

21. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

What?!?!? He always does things that are newsworthy! Have you seen him lately? Has anyone??? He's everywhere! I can't wait til he makes another video!

Who runs the so-called media propaganda, honestly? I can't make up my mind whether they're stone-age Neanderthals or media-age mavens! Osama's network just keeps me guessing. Shucks!:shy:

22. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

Shit - me agreeing with Brian Foley - who woulda thunk it

Ah that's better - someone sane with the same viewpoint.

anyone who is interested in really understanding what AQ is, where they came from, and what level of threat they genuinely pose, there's essential viewing and reading here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Al-Qaeda-True-Story-Radical-Islam/dp/0141031360/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212405192&sr=8-1

http://video.google.co.uk/url?docid=2798679275960015727&esrc=sr5&ev=v&len=3552&q=%22the+power+of+nightmares%22&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.co.uk%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D2798679275960015727&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D2798679275960015727%26q%3D%2522the%2Bpower%2Bof%2Bnightmares%2522%26total%3D481%26start%3D0%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D4%26hl%3Den-GB&usg=AL29H206TvGWJ9WwT1DecX7k-JFmUZD-MA

http://video.google.co.uk/url?docid=4602171665328041876&esrc=sr2&ev=v&len=3553&q=%22the+power+of+nightmares%22&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.co.uk%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D4602171665328041876&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D4602171665328041876%26q%3D%2522the%2Bpower%2Bof%2Bnightmares%2522%26total%3D481%26start%3D0%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D1%26hl%3Den-GB&usg=AL29H21AVoObsEni1mNlVB70FHiZh0QsbA

http://video.google.co.uk/url?docid=2081592330319789254&esrc=sr6&ev=v&len=3581&q=%22the+power+of+nightmares%22&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.co.uk%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D2081592330319789254&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D2081592330319789254%26q%3D%2522the%2Bpower%2Bof%2Bnightmares%2522%26total%3D481%26start%3D0%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D5%26hl%3Den-GB&usg=AL29H22qnaGpb5Bpm2dvDTvFqwR5sWS7zA

23. John99 Banned Banned

"Shit - me agreeing with Brian Foley - who woulda thunk it"

It is not far fetched at all.