Chromosome challenge from Creationuts

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by mountainhare, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I don't think the De Beers are as bad as the governments further north which used diamonds to fund wars. Which involved sending soldiers into villages to hack people's limbs off to 'pacify' them.

What does this have to do with creationism, anyway?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It's Einstuck's way of avoiding the issue. The more we progress the more bizarre and contradictory his claims become. I'm juts working at drawing out all of his nonsense. I don't think we've seen the best yet.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Einstuck Registered Senior Member

I always save the best for last.
    Suck away.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Einstuck,

You have confused scientists for politicans.

Clearly they weren't politicans then.

8. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Einstuck,

The wonderful thing about science is that its theories and its experimental methods are open to everyone. Everyone is entirely free to conduct the experiments for themselves and of course find them false if they can. Such freedom doesn’t need policing. Of course one can't do the same with religions - they have no experimental evidence at all.

But did they? Making wild accusations doesn’t indicate any truth to them. Have the experiments been reproduced elsewhere and how many times? Have the results been verified and repeated?

Why is it intellectually dishonest for a rational paradigm to attack an irrational paradigm? And are you sure who is being hysterical here?

Do you have any evidence of widespread corrupt scientists, or is this just wishful thinking on your part?

Hardly, most scientists are atheists. Satan is one of the Christian gods you realize.

9. atthisaddress Registered Member

Aint that funny, how all the new drugs, all the new effective treatments for illness, all the medical and scientific advances are made by those low-down, lying evolutionists - and they all dad-blamed work too, more evidence of their despicable treachery. I reckon the Bible scientists are saving up a mighty big cure for whatever ails a feller - they'll be a-releasin' it when it suits them, not some 'oh, I'm so sick' egghead.