Chosen People = Racist Supremacist Ideology

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Brian Foley, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

oh...excuse me then!! so when germans in 1947 thought "nazi", it carried the exact same connotations as the word does today?

thanks for playing. have a seat.

please ban brian foley.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Axes Registered Senior Member

Both examples have nothing to do with eachother. Nazism is a centralized movement with fascist racist Ideals. Zionism has none of them since every zionist has his own opinion on what form of government a country should have, or how to treat your fellow neighbors. Zionism is simply Israeli nationalism, since the aspiration to create a jewish homeland has been fulfilled. People might debate weather Israel has been moral or not in the last 50 years, but this has nothing to do with zionism. 90% of the worlds western nations were worse than Israel when dealing with uprisings, yet you dont bash British nationalism, or american patriotism do you?

All you are is blinded by people who twisted the term zionism as a means of bashing Israel. Its quite sad really.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Great the umpteenth post from boxhead and he still hasnt addressed one verse .
    You mean you just decided for the convenience of this thread that you would change your stance and claim Jews are simply a religious group not a race as you have consistently claimed they were .
    And here once again , deliberately playing ignorance to avoid having to confront his own that seeing Jews acoording to you are a race then this must be racism .
    Shut up you stupid clot , now go put some bells around your ankles and go down to the village square and be the morris dancer we all laugh at .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I don't know how many times I have to tell him: i) they aren't supremacist, since they refer to the actions of god, not of man, and ii) before you can define them as racist, you must first admit, once and for all, one way or the other, as to whether Jews are a race or not. You can't have it both ways, and I honestly don't know how much lower you can get. Give up posting, you don't even know what you're arguing.

More misdirection from Foley. I've already discussed this. If you want to blame someone for your not being able to understand it, may I suggest you start with your family and work the blame out to your teachers.

But they aren't a race according to me. I - unlike you - have reviewed the evidence, and I have no decided opinion one way or the other. You, on the other hand, have swung from "the Jews are not genetically contiguous" to "I'm going to accuse Jewish people of racism, so for the purposes of my small-minded argument, I'm going to say that Judaism is racist". Make up your mind.

Does that come on Aussie TV before or after "Barefoot glass pit drunken midget wrestling"?

Geoff

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

But you have said all over this forum that Jews were a race , in fact could you show me where before this thread you concluded that Jews wer not a race ?
    No I have not , I have already explained the purpose of this thread .
    Hey arsehole which Village idiot are you ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder the Irsih want to break away

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Do you live in a two-dimensional world? If I conclude that you're a git, does that mean you cannot then also be a pedant?

In short: I've concluded that the system is not clear. I don't say they is, and I don't say they isn't. I assumed they were, but the evidence - as you - is unclear as to what defines "race".

Geddit?

No, I suppose not. Ah well.

Indeed. The title is: "Chosen People = Racist Supremacist Ideology". Well done.

Who are the "Irsih" and what are they breaking away from? :bugeye:

Geoff

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

In short : You always considered Jews a race and argued to that point and even with the genetic debate you initiated you concluded that Jews were a race . To suit your argument here you contradicted your previous view and said Jews were not a race . As this thread was constructed by me on the request of a Jewish poster here for the benefit of posters such as you and others who viewed Jews as a race all I can say is Game over your fucked :

11. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I completely support the establishment of a Jewish homeland, and I would have no problem with it, except unless it is another people's land (Palestine). Especially if those people had nothing to do with the holocaust or anti-semitism in Europe. If Germany or Austria, or Europeans feel bad about how they trested Jews in World War 2, they should have given them a homeland in Europe. Why should Palestinians have to bear ethnic cleansing and expulsion, because the Jews experienced Anti-Semitism in Europe?

All anti-semitism and anti-Jewish feelings in the Arab world is a direct result of the Jewish colonization of Palestine.

I, like many Muslim people in the world, do not have a problem with Judaism and believe it to be a divine religion.

I am completely against Zionism because I view it as punishing an innocent people with colonization to establish a Jewish homeland.

Why can't a Jewish homeland be established peacefully, without violence and genocide?

I agree that American and British colonialism was very repressive and eliminated entire populations of people like Native Americans and Aborigines. This does not excuse Israeli colonialism, but actually makes it worse especially in an age where history has shown us the horrors of colonialism.

What do you think of Jews who oppose Zionism? Are they also Anti-Semitic?

http://jewsagainstzionism.com/

Peace.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This thread has descended to the trading of personal insults. As Brian says, game over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.